Blurry Headlights

Search this Thread

Old June 19th, 2018, 12:03 AM

Blurry Headlights

Hi guys!
First of all I could not find a clear DIY section on the forum so if I missed it, I am sorry about it.
I need you because I have to deal with the scourge of all headlights… BLURRY HEADLIGHTS!

I did not pay attention to my headlights and now they are all dirty, I tried cleaning them with toothpaste and a brush as a friend told me but it failed and I really have to get it done: It would be dangerous to drive without them being spotless… any tips? I am getting really desperate…

Also, if anyone knew how to protect my headlights so it does not happen again, I’d love them to share with me!
Old June 19th, 2018, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by fleroy
Hi guys!
First of all I could not find a clear DIY section on the forum so if I missed it, I am sorry about it.
I need you because I have to deal with the scourge of all headlights… BLURRY HEADLIGHTS!

I did not pay attention to my headlights and now they are all dirty, I tried cleaning them with toothpaste and a brush as a friend told me but it failed and I really have to get it done: It would be dangerous to drive without them being spotless… any tips? I am getting really desperate…

Also, if anyone knew how to protect my headlights so it does not happen again, I’d love them to share with me!

Most Oldsmobiles had glass headlights. Now if you stated what model and year it might help with the solutions. For those nasty old plastic ones, there are several ways and a debate on youtube on it.