Special thank you

Search this Thread

Old July 21st, 2021, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Special thank you

I would like to extend a special thanks to 68RocketActionfor taking the time post access to Toronado Assembly Manuals and other literature for our members. They are listed as stickies at the top of the Toronado forum.
Old July 21st, 2021, 05:44 PM

X 2 Thank you. And to Charlie Jones who may have contributed some stuff.
Old July 21st, 2021, 07:31 PM

You are very much welcome. Charlie Jones and me have been working together to doing document prestation for the last couple years. His knowledge of navigating factory part manuals is amazing. He has been able to acquire some parts catalogs that are in extremely real stellar condition. I have really enjoyed putting these together. Of course, part of my fun in this is being the menu designer. So, I have made my own front/back cover, table of contents, and header pages. Thanks to Lynn Davis from Topeka Kansas, I been able to acquire all the first generation Toronado Assembly Manuals. These are copies that originated from Miss Oldsmobile herself. Helen Jones Early who worked for Oldsmobile for 46 years. She is also the author of “Setting the Pace” 100 years of Oldsmobile. I know all us first generation Toronado owners apricate her passion for Oldsmobile and leaking this valuable information to us…