67 Cutlass Right Hand Mirror

Search this Thread

Old August 28th, 2009, 11:15 PM
...should get a life....

67 Cutlass Right Hand Mirror

Probably dreaming but if there's one out there I'd like to know about it.
Old August 29th, 2009, 02:13 PM

I used a standard LEFT sideview mirror for the right side and guess what? You can't tell what side the mirror is for because they are IDENTICAL! I would challenge anyone to tell me they are not. The way it fits on the 67 door any 67 mirror works just perfect! Save the extra money for something that makes a difference!
Old August 29th, 2009, 02:25 PM

The experts wil tell you there is a difference, and they do make a right side mirror, however, unless you are going for show points, like the previous post says, just "flip it" and spens your money elsewehere!!
Old August 29th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Trying to remember member

Originally Posted by 44TEETWO
I used a standard LEFT sideview mirror for the right side and guess what? You can't tell what side the mirror is for because they are IDENTICAL! I would challenge anyone to tell me they are not. The way it fits on the 67 door any 67 mirror works just perfect! Save the extra money for something that makes a difference!
Okay, I'll tell you they're not. That's no challenge, because they're not the same. The contour of the base is different. Maybe you can't tell the difference, but I can.
That said, it has been discussed here recently that that the lh can be used on the right side, if you're not concerned about being 100% correct.

https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...nd-mirror.html
Old August 29th, 2009, 06:03 PM
...should get a life....

Originally Posted by 44TEETWO
Thanks for that. From replies to this and another thread I will buy a lh mirror and use it on the right. Obviously the angles are OK and you can see what you need to or else you wouldn't be suggesting I use one. I'm not going for show points, just for cruises so it will work fine......and save $$$ and time looking.