Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Auto meter gauge cluster for sale

Search this Thread

Old August 16th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Auto meter gauge cluster for sale

I have an Auto Meter gauge pod and gauges that I got many years ago before I bought my U21 rallye pac for my car. Don't want or need these anymore so I'm putting them up for grabs. The gauges are Water, Oil, and Amps. The oil pressure gauge is only rated for 80 psi, so make sure it meets your needs. This set has never been installed or used, so I can only assume that Auto Meter built it properly and it will work fine when hooked up.

If you are looking for a retro look like this LMK. I'm looking for $55.00 for the unit, including 2 senders - one for oil, the other is coolant. I looked on line and these are similar to the Autometer 2393 kit ( http://performanceparts.com/part/Auto-Meter/2393) that retails for 69.95 (except the Oil pressure goes to 100 on that kit) The senders go for around $14 - $20 each depending on where you buy. If you don't want the senders, I'll take a flat $45.00 for just the gauge pod, but I'll give priority/preference to whoever wants the whole package. I do accept paypal 'send money' option, but you have to pay the handling fee - period.

The senders were bought for my Olds 307 and briefly installed before I got rid of the car. They are used and they are what they are. I don't know the ratings for them, so if you do LMK. If they work on a 307, I think they should be the same for the 350; however I will not guarantee that because I simply don't know.

If you send me a pm with your zip or postal code, I will get a shipping estimate within a day or so. The first one who is willing to pay the $55.00 + actual shipping gets the gages and senders. FYI, Canada Post rates are probably as high to send to the US as it is for you to send to Canada. Keep this in mind. I'll let you know what the PO says to ship, you decide if you want to have it shipped.

And NO, I don't have any adaptors or wiring/tubing to go with this. This is all that was included in the box it came in.

Here are some pics of what's up for grabs. Note: you can re-arrange them for whatever order you want in the pod by simply undoing the 2 nuts on the back. It looks like the gages just slide out the front of the pod. A very nice looking unit that can be screwed or bolted to the lower dash.

The pod is: 8 3/4" long (at longest point), 1 1/2" deep (not counting the gage extension) and 2 7/8: vertical. Each gauge is 2 1/4 " from end to end of the silver bezel.

IMG_1550-1.jpg

IMG_1548-1.jpg

IMG_1551-1.jpg?t=1313527446
Old August 16th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Where were you in '72?

Good deal, where were you 2 day's ago...I just bought an Autometer set
Old August 16th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by boondocker
Good deal, where were you 2 day's ago...I just bought an Autometer set
Hey send it back and buy this one. Hey boon, sorry to hear my timing sucks.

Actually, where was I? I was out in the garage cleaning out some cupboards and drawers and found this unit where I forgot I put it.
Why was I doing this? Mostly cause CO was down for the day and I didn't feel like working on my 455 teardown.
Old August 17th, 2011, 02:14 PM

Does anyone know if the sending units will work on a 455??
Cheers