Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

70-2? Misc. Cruise Control Parts - Restored/super nice condition

Search this Thread

Old April 28th, 2024, 10:31 AM

70-2? Misc. Cruise Control Parts - Restored/super nice condition

Here is a "collection" of some '70-72? Cruise Control parts. As you can see from the pics these pieces are very nice.

>No pitting on anything and replated (other than the small "spring clip/sleeve" that goes onto the threaded rod end (see last pic)

>NEW rubber bellows - this is installed and holds vacuum just fine....BUT NOTE....ONE METAL END PLATE is not correct. I'm including BOTH end plates and maybe you can figure out what the endplate w/JUST THE STUD is for. In any case, the endplates are nice and smooth and replated in yellow zinc. Replate job isn't 100% perfect as there are some silver areas showing.

>Bellows Mounting Bracket - this is super nice - no pitting and nicely replated in grey phosphate

>Long rod - I don't think this rod is for an Abody but I have no use for it so it goes with this package. Very nice condition and replated in grey phosphate

>Swivel "end" that goes on the rod - this swivel end is correct for a '70-2 Abody I believe. Super nice silver zinc replating. A small jamb nut is typically used to help hold this on the threaded rod end and that is missing.

The retention "spring clip" for the Swivel End is included but was not replated (see last pic).

Super nice parts in restored condition. Can provide more pics, measurements, etc and answer questions...just ask.

Price is $125 + shipping.

PM for payment options