Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1965-67 Olds Parts For Sale

Search this Thread

Old April 8th, 2013, 12:40 PM

1965-67 Olds Parts For Sale

I have a bunch of new, extra or take-off parts that I need to sell. I'll do my best to describe each but, if you have a specific question of want a better pic, please PM me. There is no shipping included and is the buyers responsibility. With shipping prices being so goofy anymore, I'll be as fair as possible. I can accept PayPal or Postal Money Order for the quickest shipping. I'll take a personal check but it will probably delay shipping for a couple of weeks. Cash works too is you're feeling lucky with the P.O. Let's get to it:
First up is the speedometer and gauge cluster insert from my 67 Vista. It's like brand new with great color, good clear plastic lenses and good letters/numbers. This is also the rarer one for a Turbo 400. I've seen prices all over for these.... SOLD
IMG_4422_zps5b4c2af1.jpg

Next is the heat/Air Cond control from, I believe, a 66 Cutlass or Vista Cruiser. The levers slide nice. The chrome is just ok and has some pitting. The top mounting tab is missing. It does have the plastic top cover. The switch **** is missing. Cables are still hooked up. SOLD
IMG_4419_zps11287b61.jpg

Here are 3 1/2 sets of vent window rubber seals. They appear to be unused and were in a gents stockpile of Olds parts. He collected Vista Cruisers but there seems to be a couple different styles of rubbers. I wish I could ID these precisely but the fellow said they are definitely Olds. You know repros are pricey but I'm only asking $30 for all seven pieces.
IMG_4416_zps60b2951c.jpg

Next is a pair of lower rear, adjustable trailing arms for any '64-'72 GM "A" body cars. They are made by Jegs (Jegster) and are very high quality. They have a very beefy Heim end and steel bushings with zerk fittings to grease them. Powder coated black finish. They also have the beefed up holes for mounting a sway bar, as desired. All parts are there as well as the instructions. They are new and never on a car. SOLD
IMG_4415_zps8780d131.jpg

Dash emblem for a '66-'67 Cutlass Supreme. few small pits but still pretty nice. $15
IMG_4414_zpsfdcbd0bc.jpg

Plastic plate for '67 Cutlass or Vista Cruiser heater/ac control unit. Very nice shape. Just needs a quick polish and ready to install. Sorry for muddy picture but the plastic is clear. $10
IMG_4411_zps5cc23ab1.jpg

Original oil dipstick from my Vista'a 330 ci engine. It broke and was welded back but slightly shorter (maybe 3/16") $12
IMG_4410_zpsa8daf96b.jpg

A brand-new pair of rear upper or lower control arm bushings. They were extras left over from lowering my '67 Vista. Brand new in bag and are the PartsMaster brand. $20
IMG_4409_zps3ba69d27.jpg

This is the fuse panel I recently removed from my '67 Vista. I wanted something more modern. As you can see, it is rusty and will need restoration. The plastic parts are ok and I even saved the seal for the firewall. All the wires we cut are long enough to ID them. This is the perfect part for the restorer needing the correct panel and I know some of the places that offer new harnesses, require you to send your own panel for them to work from. This is the perfect candidate for that. $85
IMG_4405_zps503003f8.jpg

As removed from my '67 Vista, a very clean AM radio. Was not hooked up when I got the car so I can't verify working condition. The left **** clicks on/off and the right moves the pointer up and down the dial. It has a built in fader for a factory rear speaker, which my wagon has. The ***** are very nice as are the pushbuttons. The chrome is in great shape. $55
IMG_4400_zpsa5952c0f.jpg

This the recently removed dash insert and pad I took out of my '67 Vista. It still has the speedometer and gauge light clusters. The printed circuit board is in place but has one plug prong that needs to be re-soldered. The fuel gauge, wiper and light switches are not included. The dash logo and rear window escutcheons are not present .Original speaker is still attached and appears to be good. The grounding straps are in place. One mounting stud is missing on the back. The dash pad is sagging in the center and has a horizontal crack above the gauges. May not be too bad to repair. The insert also has a couple of places that need re-gluing. It's been cut for a newer style radio but I've included an uncut radio surround panel. It's probably better than I'm making it sound and I only changed because I had a spare dash to get ready while I was preparing to swap them out. I have more pics and will be happy to email them, if needed. Over all, a pretty usable dashboard. SOLD
dash3_zpsaaefbc7e.jpg
dash2_zpsaabe418e.jpg
dash1_zpse111a7e9-1.jpg

Please feel free to PM any questions, or to request more pics. I'll do my best to help. Shipping is not included and insurance is optional per your request. I think some of the smaller items could probably go USPS Priority Mail. My zipcode here is 34613. Since shipping has become such a hassle, I ask you to be fair with me as I will with you. I don't try to make money on shipping but I sure get tired of losing with surcharges and such. Thanks for looking. Hope I have something you need. I'll have a seperate ad for the doors, bumper and California emission parts I have for sale. Thanks, Mike More Parts listed below

Last edited by willys33; September 13th, 2013 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Parts added
Old April 8th, 2013, 02:10 PM
1967 442

Do you have the a/c blower housing that mount to the firewall under the hood?
Old April 8th, 2013, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by jeffsims
Do you have the a/c blower housing that mount to the firewall under the hood?
Hi Jeff, I do have one. It's the same as my '67 vista. Here are a couple of pics:

acblower002_zps257c4dc5.jpg
acblower001_zps5a360c67.jpg

Seems to be in pretty good shape. Could use a cleaning and some paint. The blower fan spins by hand. No idea about the relays condition.The large vacuum door opener thing is, obviously, no good. How's $40 sound? Plus shipping, of course. I'll wait to hear from you before selling to anyone else. Thanks, Mike
Old April 8th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Lt. Buzzkill (ret.)

Originally Posted by willys33
The large vacuum door opener thing is, obviously, no good.
No problem, they are available new:
http://www.oldairproducts.com/catalo...reme&Year=1967
Old April 8th, 2013, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by copper128
No problem, they are available new:
http://www.oldairproducts.com/catalo...reme&Year=1967
Thanks copper. I had no idea what those things were called. I need one for my wagon too. Appreciate the reply!
Old April 8th, 2013, 04:37 PM
1967 442

i definately want it. just send a pm.
Old April 8th, 2013, 04:50 PM

i definately want it. just send a pm.
Got it and replied. Thanks, Mike
Old April 9th, 2013, 05:05 PM

Blower motor housing is sold.
Old April 10th, 2013, 08:38 PM

Have you still got the speedo and gauge cluster lens for a Turbo 400 trans? I'm interested in it. Thanks!
Old April 11th, 2013, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by oldsmoralph
Have you still got the speedo and gauge cluster lens for a Turbo 400 trans? I'm interested in it. Thanks!
Check your PM's Ralph and thanks for the interest. Mike
Old April 16th, 2013, 08:25 AM

Most of these parts are still available so don't be afraid to make an offer or ask questions. Here are a few more parts I have sitting around. I have a pair of original front springs, original back springs and the front sway bar from my Vista Cruiser. I don't have a pic but can take them if you need them. Make an offer, I just need them gone.
Next is a pair of very nice doors from a 1965 Olds F-85. These are very solid and straight. the only rust is very minor surface stuff. I also have the door panels for these.They aren't great but the trim pieces are there. There is no glass or mechanisms included.Take both doors with the panels for $125. I want then gone as a pair and cannot offer shipping, you must pick them up or arrange a relay. I'll do what I can to help out but no shipping.

I also have a good,green with wood, passenger door from a '67 Vista Cruiser. Same as the above doors; solid with very little rust and very straight. I also have the door panel for this. It's Fawn with all it's trim and a power window switch. Again, no shipping on this. You must pick up or arrange a relay. No guts or glass, just the door and panel. Thought I had a pic but didn't. Just ask if you need pics. $75

Also have a rear bumper for, I was told, a '66 Vista Cruiser. I'm not sure so you decide if it will work for you. It's got some rust and even a hole. The lower edge is bent in. The chrome is not too bad but I'd say this bumper is in need of help. Beater quality, at best. No shipping on this one either. You pick up or arrange relay. $25

I'm open to offers on this stuff so ask away. I can take more pics of anything you want to see. As far as the pick-up only parts, I'm about 45 miles north of Tampa and about 20 miles off I-75. Thanks, Mike
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:23 AM

I still have some of this stuff and am open to offers on it. The door, in particular, need new homes soon. Thanks, Mike
Old August 27th, 2013, 06:01 PM
1967 442

Do you have the stainless inner and outer pcs that slide on to the vent window frames? 67 Cutlass/442.
Old August 28th, 2013, 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by willys33
Next is a pair of very nice doors from a 1965 Olds F-85.....I'm about 45 miles north of Tampa and about 20 miles off I-75. Thanks, Mike
I wish i were closer to you i could really use these doors.
Old August 28th, 2013, 06:53 AM

Do you have the stainless inner and outer pcs that slide on to the vent window frames? 67 Cutlass/442.
Hi Jeff, I know I have a set for the right side door. I have to look today and see if I have the left side. I'll let you know later today. Mike
Old August 28th, 2013, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by 65cutlassnorth
I wish i were closer to you i could really use these doors.
Do you know anybody that could possibly do a relay for you? Seems like a lot of folks travel between Florida and New York. I'll have a look and let you know if I find anyone. Mike
Old August 30th, 2013, 06:41 AM

Jeff, did you get my PM? For some reason, it's never worked right so I thought I'd check.
Old September 5th, 2013, 12:18 PM

ac control

I'm interested in the heater/ac control. My car is a 64 but the panel looks the same. Can you email me pics of the underside?

thnx,,

grady