General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Richards Pro-touring 66 up for sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old October 23rd, 2009, 03:52 PM
Ben

Richards Pro-touring 66 up for sale!!!

Doing a little e-bay surfing, and about did a double take...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1966-...item1c0d67c236

Sorry to see it on the block richard, Hope you can get what you need out of it, maybe start another one.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 05:45 PM

Richard. Don't do it.
With your skills, home repair is a breeze at a low cost.
If you do want to sell....or need to. We understand. Give us the wink or nod.
Don't forget, we followed every step of the restoration and therefore have some fondness for the car. It is one of the poster cars of this site. We would hate to see it go into someones trailer queen collection.
By the way, don't sell your car short. If you're selling, trump it up a little. You're way too honest.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 06:56 PM
GM Enthusiast

Richard,

I am sorry to see that you are selling this one of a kind beauty. I hope you get what you are looking for it, it is certainly worth it.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 07:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OLD SKL 69
Richard,

it is certainly worth it.

i like it,but it's still a driver 330 cutlass ragtop with suspension and brake mods and a 5 speed

30k is a reach,maybe 20-22.

that pro touring bicycle wheel stuff is stylish right now,might get a bite

hope he does
Old October 23rd, 2009, 08:13 PM
Cutlass Lover

Oh, my heart just hurts for you! I'm sorry you have to sell your car. Sometimes life gets in the way, and we have to do things we don't want to do. It's sad. I truly hope you get what you're asking for her - she's a real beauty - and I hope whoever gets her next will continue to love her and take very good care of her as you've done!
Old October 24th, 2009, 07:15 AM
car guy

Originally Posted by RAMBOW
Doing a little e-bay surfing, and about did a double take...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1966-...item1c0d67c236

Sorry to see it on the block richard, Hope you can get what you need out of it, maybe start another one.
If this one goes there will be another even better.

Originally Posted by 68conv455
Richard. Don't do it.
With your skills, home repair is a breeze at a low cost.
If you do want to sell....or need to. We understand. Give us the wink or nod.
Don't forget, we followed every step of the restoration and therefore have some fondness for the car. It is one of the poster cars of this site. We would hate to see it go into someones trailer queen collection.
By the way, don't sell your car short. If you're selling, trump it up a little. You're way too honest.
I'm not being too honest I am being truthful arout the car. We are not talking about a $5000.00 project 31K is real money and a buyer willing to spend it needs to know exactly what they are getting

Originally Posted by OLD SKL 69
Richard,

I am sorry to see that you are selling this one of a kind beauty. I hope you get what you are looking for it, it is certainly worth it.
We will see. It worth what someone with the money is willing to pay. It can't be duplicated for my price but I don't have to sell it. This is just the fastest easiest way to get the money I need.

Originally Posted by agtw31
i like it,but it's still a driver 330 cutlass ragtop with suspension and brake mods and a 5 speed

30k is a reach,maybe 20-22.

that pro touring bicycle wheel stuff is stylish right now,might get a bite

hope he does
20-22 from Andy's Apprasals. I feel honored. Now I think I just might get what I need

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
Oh, my heart just hurts for you! I'm sorry you have to sell your car. Sometimes life gets in the way, and we have to do things we don't want to do. It's sad. I truly hope you get what you're asking for her - she's a real beauty - and I hope whoever gets her next will continue to love her and take very good care of her as you've done!
Once again guys (and gals) this is not a fire sale. I don't have to sell anything. Its just a way I can get less lawn to mow and more garage space. (oh and a bigger kitchen, bathroom and add a guest room but I could care less about that stuff)
Old October 24th, 2009, 08:50 AM

Now funding a bigger garage makes since and after following your build I know you can build what ever your mind sees. Your the kind of guy that always needs a project in motion anyway. Once its finished you get bored with it right?
Old October 24th, 2009, 01:03 PM
car guy

Originally Posted by citcapp
Your the kind of guy that always needs a project in motion anyway. Once its finished you get bored with it right?
Yrrr purdy smart for an old feller
Old November 2nd, 2009, 09:05 AM
car guy

Relisted cheap this week only

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120486805777&viewitem= &sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT
Old November 2nd, 2009, 05:31 PM

I think Richard is somewhat like my brother-years ago he started out getting his pilots license, then went on -two twin engines, then got IFR/VFW rating, then became a flight instructor taught for a while. Got tired of that went back to school for 4 years full time ( no JOB)-got into medical-radiology (I helped him, thats my back ground) after all that two years into it now he's bored to death at working doing CAT scans MRI's etc.. He's looking for something else to do!!! Wants to quit!!