General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

can i get your guys opinions

Search this Thread

Old July 19th, 2011, 08:05 PM

can i get your guys opinions

i have a 77 cutlass with red interior car is silver right now.. when i do paint job should i give it a silver with like a shine in it or a black color with red interior?
Old July 19th, 2011, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by rayfrausto
i have a 77 cutlass with red interior car is silver right now.. when i do paint job should i give it a silver with like a shine in it or a black color with red interior?
Is silver the original colour? I ask because you said it's silver right now...what was it before? Changing colours will probably cost you more because they have to remove the colour underneath so it's not seen afterwards.

If it were me, I'd keep it silver/red. Another advantage; silver is easier to keep clean vs. black. Ultimately it's up to you. It doesn't matter what anyone says here, we're not going to be driving it. You know what you want, just do what makes you happy. No matter what you decide, you'll make the right decision.
Old July 19th, 2011, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by 442much
Is silver the original colour? I ask because you said it's silver right now...what was it before? Changing colours will probably cost you more because they have to remove the colour underneath so it's not seen afterwards.

If it were me, I'd keep it silver/red. Another advantage; silver is easier to keep clean vs. black. Ultimately it's up to you. It doesn't matter what anyone says here, we're not going to be driving it. You know what you want, just do what makes you happy. No matter what you decide, you'll make the right decision.
ya i was looking it at it and the silver/red combo looks kinda neat and i want to see how it looks with the red vinyl im going to put on. but i seen a picture of a 77 cutlass supreme with black and red interior and it looks nice also so a thought just poped into my head haha