The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Is this a Oldsmobile site

Search this Thread

Old January 25th, 2017, 04:43 AM

Is this a Oldsmobile site

I just got a reply if i don't like the subject i should turn the channel. Gee guys how can we talk about a chevy truck on a olds site? There is a forum for non olds engines. If you read the title rules for general discussion CAR related.How is a truck car related. Could it be some don't know the difference. I expect this thread to get deleted because of a certain few have a vested interest of not following rules when it comes to them. If i break the rules i get slapped like a red headed step child and my post get deleted or i get banned.
Old January 25th, 2017, 05:26 AM

I am going to close this thread pre-emptively with no input from other moderators to avoid potential flaming.

Please be aware that the "Non-Oldsmobile Powered" forum is the appropriate place for members to discuss transplanting a Chevy, Ford, MOPAR, etc. engine into their Olds.

While some Oldsmobile enthusiasts will undoubtedly be against this, we want to make sure Classicoldsmobile remains open to all gearheads. This means we will encourage members to post questions about their project even if i's an A body Cutlass with a Chevy 454, a Delta 88 with 24" rims, or a G body Cutlass with hydraulics and switches.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have concerns please feel free to PM myself or one of the other moderators.