The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

As we continue to spiral the drain

Search this Thread

Old March 25th, 2014, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by z11375ss
I'm still hurting from the abuse of red ink on my papers. I may never get over it. I'm crying right now.
That's funny!
Thanks
Old March 26th, 2014, 06:07 PM

Yah I got the belt and grounded for life,It worked. My oldest son years ago put a strangle hold on his younger and 50lb smaller brother. He did "time"...one week in his room, no TV, no radio, no games. Dinner was slipped under the door...he came out to poo and shower thats it. He is now 29 and his younger brother is 27. They are best of friends and would die for eachother. Thier friendship is my greatest thrill in life
Old March 26th, 2014, 06:13 PM

Parenting 101

Originally Posted by navvet
Yah I got the belt and grounded for life,It worked. My oldest son years ago put a strangle hold on his younger and 50lb smaller brother. He did "time"...one week in his room, no TV, no radio, no games. Dinner was slipped under the door...he came out to poo and shower thats it. He is now 29 and his younger brother is 27. They are best of friends and would die for eachother. Thier friendship is my greatest thrill in life
While I am not a biological parent...I was a kid..and I was shown the tough love....hard way, and thank my parents every day for the lessons they taught. Lessons they learned through their parents and life. No 'owners' manual but what you said shows how much you cared and loved and taught them. Kudo's 'vet.
Old March 26th, 2014, 06:26 PM
major noob

Coming from a student in school I don't see why its associated with negativity. I associate red ink as a teacher stereotype. I also find it easier to find my mistakes as it is a vibrant color kids are too soft these days lol no discipline and always being babied cmon kids learn to take it like it is.....ink