The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Plans for The Mother Of All Road Trips #2

Search this Thread

Old December 22nd, 2014, 09:47 AM

Plans for The Mother Of All Road Trips #2

The wife and I getting tired of this rain started us thinking of a new place to travel to this spring and BC Canada is on the the top of the short list.

My wife graduated high school in a small town in BC called Quesnal and it's been years since she has been back.The mileage is about what I would like to travel and still allow enough time to wander around on the way up there and check out the sites and still leave time do stuff with some of her old friends that she has kept in touch with over the years.

Were still in the planning stages and that's half the fun of a trip is the planing. The 55 should be ready and I am confidant that she will make that kinda mileage with out any troubles it's almost like a long car show trip for that old girl.

I'll post some more as the trip matures, lots of little stuff to work out but as it stands Quesnal is the general destination but some times we get kinda Gypsy like and wonder lust takes over and we end up in parts unknown..... More later ....Tedd
Old December 22nd, 2014, 09:51 AM
Administrator

I thoroughly enjoyed your last and am looking forward to pictures from this one. Hopefully a trouble free one this time.