The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old October 18th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Captain Starfire

Quik "Good Mornin'" to all, boys & girl. Glad you's liked the listing... I had all that info from when I was shopping for the thing 8 years ago. I figger it helped me then, so it might help somebody now. Thanks, Allan & Dan... I have to say, you'd never know the car had all those miles on 'er. The worst thing cosmetically is the front bumper cover bug rash and the headlight lens clouding.

Somebody's coming to look at it today, and I think it's a live one. Title transfer companies' hours are sketchy at best on Saturdays, so I doubt we'd be able to do the transfer until next week.

Hope you recover quickly from the Metro moving, Mike.

Whelpt, let me go order from Amazon and specify UPS make the delivery.

Have a great Saturn's Day, Oldsmofriends.
Old October 18th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Why is Mike gett'in 3 of dem
You really have to ask? Cause there's room in the yard of course. 2 are parts cars I believe.
Old October 18th, 2014, 01:23 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

I woke up half dead this morning. Had a sore throat yesterday morning but it went away. Last night I could hardly move. This morning I could hardly move. I had an appointment to go check out a couple acres with a big pole barn on it, so that got me going and then I went to get Met #3. The guy sprung on me that he had loads more spare parts but he wasn't in a hurry to get rid of them. I can go pick them up in a couple weeks. Jamesbo it was a package deal. Three cars and a trailer. Nice trailer.

John hope the guy liked the car. Selling a car is very painful for me, for one thing because I don't like getting rid of cars, and for another I usually think the potential buyer is a jerk.

Beautiful day here, and I'm going to celebrate by going to take a nap. I hope I get way better by tomorrow, or I'm staying home from work.

Okay have a good one all.
Old October 18th, 2014, 02:37 PM
Captain Starfire

Followup

Mike, you should have the time of your life with those parts! I love spare parts too, unfortunately.

I heard ya' about selling cars, but he bought it today! I used to work with him and he's a decent fellow. He bought if for his little daughter, who's learning how to drive. He wasn't going to try to knock anything off my price, so I gave it to him for $300 less, just 'cause that's prolly what I'd have taken from some anus jerk who might have come around. This way, no fuss, no muss.
He gave me a check and we'll go to the title agency on Monday and he'll get the car then.

Allan, the gutters are on the garage, which is really separate from the house. In any case, we have so much vegetation and swamp area around us, God only knows what's in the air any day of the week. I'm living like Euell Gibbons. (Hopefully, I'll keep living, as opposed to poor, dead Euell, who's been pushing up daisies for some time now.)

Have a great evening, Oldsmofriends.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; October 18th, 2014 at 02:41 PM.
Old October 18th, 2014, 07:23 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening all!

Had a rainy cold day here today. Temps didn't get out of the 40's.

I was going to make a pot of Jamesbos hamburger tomato soup, but we still had a lot of chicken stew left that Larry made this week so we warmed that up. Good soup day!!

I cleaned good today. The place hasn't had a good dusting since I did it in August before my surgery, so I moved things off the end tables, dressers, etc... and got out the Pledge! Lemony fresh, lol. Nicole used Swiffers all the time. They're handy, but nothing like a good shining once in a while.

Chased that one stupid squirrel off the deck and my sunflower seed feeder most of the day. My feeder was on the ground this morning with it's chain busted. I forgot to take it down and bring it in last night. Larry said there were 4 damned deer in the yard when he got up. Here we go.... something else to eat the bird seed. I was hoping they were gone. Hadn't seen them all summer.

Nicole texted me a pic of her and Jon with Daryl at the walker con! God I'm jealous!!!! I can't see Larry ever taking me to a Walking Dead convention and waiting while I stood in line for hours to get a picture. I guess she gets pics with the others tomorrow.

I so enjoyed my birthday in Hotlanta last year. Wish we could come back this year. "Thank you for riding the plane train." The year has passed so fast.

Well I reckon I'm gonna shower and get ready for bed. My thigh burns like fire on the inside all the way past my knee. Kneeling on my knee really hurts, as does even just bending it tightly. It sucks.

You all have a good evening.
Old October 18th, 2014, 09:13 PM

'Evenin' Sandy, good to hear from you.

One thing about being retired is that I'm around during the day and can help with house cleaning. Handy, after my wife's knee replacement. One of the things that her surgeon said in follow-up visits was "never kneel".

It's getting close to car storage time in our neck of the woods.
Old October 19th, 2014, 05:51 AM

Mawn'in all

Beautimus day and not one single tree down [yet]
Old October 19th, 2014, 06:18 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Sunday Mawnin All

A might chilly this morn with the low temps touching the 40's, but it should be another beautiful day in the 70's

Thanks for the congrats and yes they stress about any accidents Clint I am a careful driver, although I like to go fast, they want you to go slow and steady. This will be the hardest for me because I simply cannot drive 55

Whelp gotta get moving on the RWYB trophies, I am getting behind Have a great Sabbath all
Old October 19th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Just checking in to see if anything's new. Nope.
My curling season starts in 5 hours so I'm stoked about that.

Enjoy your day.
Old October 19th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Captain Starfire

Sun shinin' on Sun's Day

Beautimus Sunday here in da' Swamp.

Sandy, let us know when your body (and wallet?) recover enough to plan another rendezvous. So is your b/day the 26th? (I fergit.) Maybe next year, or the spring...? Enjoy Larry's stew. Chicken stew is actually one of my fave's. -- Mom used to make a killer version, and I try to emulate.

Jamesbo, you up in Nick Saban's vacation wonderland?

Scot: Sabbath?

Allan, I didn't see yer question before, so here's egg on my face: I was the technician -- I did inadvertently install the wrong filter on the Camry when it was about a year old, and got stuck with 3 or 4 options, all of which sucked. I chose the most expensive option, but the one that I figured would pay off in the long run -- and the gamble paid off, thank Goodness.

Those were the days before I built the garage up here, and I was lying on my back in the grass changing oil, and I had a filter or two from my old Maxima that got mixed in with the Camry's... same size and appearance, but threads were different -- and of course, so was the number. However, I didn't notice that under the car one night trying like the dickens to just get the heck out from under there. In retrospect, I should've been taking it to Speedy, but I have what my Cajun grandparents used to call a gros tet dur, a.k.a. "big hard head."

Whelpt, let me bite my nails for another hour or so whilst the Saints battle it out in DEE-troit. Have a wondermous resto' weekend, Oldsmofriends.

p.s.: Saints bit the big one. Now I have a bit of nausea, to keep my cough company.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; October 19th, 2014 at 01:37 PM.
Old October 19th, 2014, 02:45 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Been nice here, sunny and cool. Spent half the day sleeping and the other half trying to find reasons not to go to work. I'm still a little stuffed up and have been fighting a headache and a cough. So better judgment prevailed and I called in.

Other than that I got nothing. Hope everyone's week starts out good.
Old October 19th, 2014, 05:26 PM

Saints bit the big one.
One man's loss, is another man's gain.
Old October 19th, 2014, 07:37 PM

Hey all, sorry I haven't been around!!

Glad to see you are all here

Been quite the year but finally some steady pace.

Been making miles this year chasing work. All the way to Fort St John, Grand Prairie, Edmonton, Lanigan and now Estevan which sounds I will be here a while. Thank god, tired of driving.

Kelvin is doing good, keeping on his pills and his needles. Has the odd day which he is stiff but alot better than last year this time. He goes into Winnipeg next month for a cortisone needle.

Bought a camper this year, made good use out of it. Came to work with me, the family joined a few times so we got some camping in.

Showed my boys the pipeline, they loved the equipment. Who wouldn't, sitting in 60,000 lbs side boom. Now they want to become pipeliners just like me

Anyways enough chatting for tonight, hope to find a bar find on my travels. Take care crew, chat with you later

Peace and love
Old October 20th, 2014, 01:54 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Morning everyone. Burp! Choked on de worm.

Lose the first game o the season. Hard to win when the whole team doesn't show up though, and one that does has a knee problem that needs an MRI. Doesn't bode well.

Kyle. Bars are easy enough to find even on a Sunday. I suspect you meant barn though. Sounds like you're keeping busy.

Jim, good luck wit whitey. Don't knock over any trees on the course.

Mike, got all the Nash's home? Hope you're feeling better soon. Being sick is such a drag isn't it?

John, $___ happens my friend. Bet you learned from that. BYW I took my 78 Calais into a Speedy lube once for the works. Next morning there was at least 4 qts of oil all over the garage floor. They reimbursed me for the total cost of 3 oil/filter changes but I never ever used them again. That's when I started doing my own changes.

Too early for a pot o koffee so I might just play 2048 for awhile.

Oh, BTW Wild ABout Cars is no more. They've been taken over by AHPS so now you need membership to view any of their AM,CSM or Inspector manuals. Didn't see that coming.

Enjoy your day.
Old October 20th, 2014, 03:43 AM
CQR

Morning all.

Allan. Thats a surprise about WAC. Whats AHPS? Sorry about the game. Didn't anyone call and tell your teammates the season started?

Kyle bars get you in trouble, I think drinking alone at home(Like George likes to do) is the safest bet.

Mike, Rest rest and more rest! Get feelin better soon.

Sandy, After last weeks episode, I thought last night was a snoozer. But I guess they had to get the storyline set up for the next few.

Raced yesterday and rode harder than I think I ever have. I'm feeling it today. didn't get much sleep with all my muscles on fire. I think the worst is yet to some. Tuesdays always seem to ache the worst.

Have a day all.
Old October 20th, 2014, 04:57 AM

Mawn'in all

Running late GTG smack whitey around

MIke, de ya get all of dem to their new home?

Allan, My drop to needs new 14" tires and I'd like sumthing bigger I've read about the slim pickings for 14" tires. Got any suggestions?

Sandy, Have a Monday hug

Have a great day Olds friends
Old October 20th, 2014, 06:35 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Clint, AHPS is the Auomotive Historic Preservation Society. They came out with this info on a event thrad. Use the site search bar and insert wild about cars. Apparently WAC has been operating under the AHPS server profile for some time and finally a decision to ease them out arrived.

Jim, what size tires are you running? Far as I know the best offering available without spending huge money from a specialty store is 225/70/14. Maybe Clint or Scot knows a better deal.

Mmmmmm, koffee tastin purty good right now.
Old October 20th, 2014, 06:42 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Ooh, the team all knew the start date. Seems that some have different priorities in life though. No phone call to tell me they were flying down to Kansas to watch the Chiefs. I found out 15 minutes before game time. Stuff like that pisses me off.

Good to hear your race went well. Of course we sorta expect that from you......

Jim, what size are you running? Maybe Clint or Scot know a better source, but most of the retail outlets for 14 seems to be maxing at 225/70/14 for now.
Old October 20th, 2014, 07:03 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Monday Mawnin All

Gonna be another nice one

Jim, Allan, Clint or anyone else looking for some reasonable tars, look here. I found this awhile back and bookmarked the site. As usual stay away from brands you don't recognize no matter how tempting the price is. I have personally not purchased from them yet, but I did refer a friend who is hurting like me and needed a cheap set quickly and they done good as expected with reasonable shipping. Also you will need to change aspect values to be able to see 14" tars. In example they start off with 205/55/16 which does not go to a 14" but if you change the 205 to 225 then you are in bidness

http://www.tires-easy.com/cgi-bin/rs...3014&s_p=index
Old October 20th, 2014, 07:08 AM
"Car"mudgeon

It seems there are 14" in the 205 after all 205/70/14 which is the equivalent to a G70-14 like my car was "born" with.
Old October 20th, 2014, 08:31 AM

Scot, take a look at the diameters of the tires, 225/70/14 is pretty close to the G70/14 of old, though it can vary by manufacturer. 205/14 is closer an E70, with a 215/14 closer to a F70/14. I believe that 26.2" is the correct diameter of a G70/14, 225/70/14.
Old October 20th, 2014, 08:48 AM
"Car"mudgeon

You're probably right Dan as I stink at metric conversions. I was going by this webpage without doing any further research. LOL http://www.turbinecar.com/tires.htm
Old October 20th, 2014, 09:03 AM

I went to the BFG website and they list the 225/70/14 as 26.5" dia., and the 215/70/14 as 25.9" dia. I did a quick look in the CSM, but could not find the tire diameters, though that is where I had previously gotten the tire dia. info, I'll have to sit down for a spell and look further.
Old October 20th, 2014, 09:22 AM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Today is for real. I can't be sick anymore I got too much to do. I still don't feel 100% but I'm sick to death of laying in bed.

I bought a set of 13" tires from tires-easy a couple years ago. Maxxis brand. They're still in the basement, as I sold the car they were going on soon after I got them. I don't remember the particulars but buying and shipping must have been pleasant as I remember thinking I need to buy from them again. I get notices from them in my email for their latest specials.

Jamesbo I put 225/70/14's on my green car way back when, they give a nice ride and they look great. I'm going to seek out that size again when I get tires for the wagon and the convertible. Anything else looks too small in those big wheel wells.

Allan come on. Don't you know that common courtesy has been dead for years?

Yes all three of the Mets are home. It will be a couple weeks before I can pick up the rest of the parts. This afternoon I'm going out to rearrange some cars on the driveway so they fit better.

Clint thanks for the well wishes. Hope your aches and pains are minimal. Just jump in the hot tub and stay there for a few hours.

Okay gotta get something done. Work tonight. I wonder if anyone missed me last night. Eh, I doubt it.
Old October 20th, 2014, 09:57 AM

Well, I went through the tire section in the "69 CSM, no luck, apparently the memory is slippn' a bit!
Old October 20th, 2014, 01:57 PM

I'm running 225/70 R 14 but I feel like I have "Duck Disease" [ my a$$ is too close to de ground.]What de biggest 14's I can run [ or do de make?]
Old October 20th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Well it's off to work. I ran a couple errands and moved some cars and didn't feel as bad as I did yesterday when I did less, so I must be better.

Jamesbo I don't know how much bigger 14" tires will go, but I do know that if you decide to put on some of the 15" SSII's you have hiding in the barn, they will rub.

Been a beautiful day here and no call for rain the whole week. That's good. Maybe on my next days off I'll actually get something done. Eh, a couple days downtime isn't all bad. It's a good reset. The dogs appreciated having me around, even if we didn't do much.

Okay have a good night everyone.
Old October 20th, 2014, 08:07 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening all!

We had a cloudy/rainy day today. Temps around 55*. Trees are pretty much bare now and it's starting to get depressing looking now. Getting dark around 6:00. Only 2 more weeks and the clocks go back. God I hate that!!!

Nicole and Jon were here today! They drove from Indy to Akron to the airport and flew to Hotlanta from there. Said there weren't any decent flights out of Indy to Hotlanta. Whatever, I guess. They got back in this area around 11 last night.

I met them at the Hyundai dealer this morning where they dropped her car off for an oil change and tire rotation, and we went to Bob Evans for breakfast. Had a wonderful visit and got to see the videos and pics they took at the convention. Looked to be a great time! I'm jealous..... her with Daryl.... said he smelled good, lol. They brought me a nice Daryl t-shirt and some Gawja scratch offs. I only won $2.00 though. But I will send for my money!!

Jamesbo... anytime you want to send me some Gawja scratch off tickets, feel free! Thanks for the hugs..... they do wonders, lol! Jon said they went to a Wal Mart in the 'south' part of Hotlanta... they were scared! They were the only white people around - said they saw a pimp, and a prostitute and some guy getting into the back seat of a car. I forget what suburb they were in. Jon told me. They got out of there quick as they could, lol.

John... do they have scratch off tickets in N'awlins?? I've never been there.... My birthday is the 25th. I will be happy to turn 56 this year, let me tell ya! I'd love to be able to meet up again one day. We will. I have faith!

They came back here to the house for awhile after I dropped them off to get her car. She will be coming back on Sunday. She picks up her new dog Enzo next Wednesday. I don't want to let her leave.......

I fixed the paint in the living room where Larry messed up the wall, this afternoon. Also touched up some other places on the walls that needed it. I think it was like 2003 that I painted in here? I don't remember. I know sponge painting isn't the big thing anymore, but I love it cause it hides the imperfections in the walls.

I'll work in Nicole's room tomorrow after I get home from the hospital. Lin's heart ablation surgery is at 10:30. She has to be there at 8:30. Her daughter Bobbi Jo is taking her.

We're supposed to have some nice weather starting Thursday, so I'm going to take Teepo out those days just to waste gas. Probably take her down to see Bob. Man I hate to be putting her away already. I don't think I put 500 miles on her this summer, so I'm not going to fret about not getting the oil changed for the winter. It's still nice and clean on the stick. It can wait until spring.

Larry put his old truck on the other side of the back garage, out of Teepo's slot. He got the gas heater hooked up and running out there, so we don't have to run the electric heater this year. I think gas is cheaper than electric anyhow. We'll find out.

Clint.... I liked the episode. Poor Bob!!!!! I think he got bit in the water, and that's why he went outside and was crying. I don't know for sure..... I was thinking it was Morgan creeping around in the woods. I still wonder what he's up to? And those marks on the trees they showed - I wonder what they mean to him? I think Father Gabriel has Beth. It will be interesting to see if Daryl and Carol catch up with that car. If Bob did get bit, I wonder if those Termanians will turn since they ate Bob's leg, lol?

Well you all have a good evening.
Old October 20th, 2014, 08:30 PM

Jamesbo, 225-70x 14 is about as tall as you can get in a 14", you will have to go to 15's to get a taller tire. As 15x7 was the wheel size on the H/O in '69, you should have no trouble with clearance unless you get too wide, particularly in the front. http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/tire-...0Rod#techspecs
Old October 21st, 2014, 03:58 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Sandy, Thats something to think about. I never even thought about Bob being bit. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I tried that criminal case game, and it just didn't do anything for me. and I don't like having to rely on someone else playing the game to get me to the next level. Thats No bueno.

It's pretty sad that I can buy tires at discount for the same price as buying from my warehouse at a wholesale level.

Actually got a few winks last night. Put the winter comforter on the bed last night. I think the weight keeps us from tossing and turning as much.

Mike hope you're feeling like yourself soon.

have a day all.
Old October 21st, 2014, 06:07 AM

Mawn'in all

Beautimus day today

Truck FINALLY goes in de body shop so it's drop top weather is perfect for me for a few days

Decisions, decisions. I've go a set of 15" SS II [bolt on centers] ready to go except de ain't got no beauty rings. I've go anutter 2 sets of 14" SS II in de mountains dat came from sum where.

About 2 years ago some guy wanted to "Borrow " dem to move his car around. Guess he saw de on a pic of my garage on CO. He was on a tight budget but I jes didn't feel comfortable "lending him wheels and tires.

Sandy, south Atlanta is no place to be Ever sun up or sun down. De worst place to be however is kinda sorta near Coca Cola head quarters. It's called "The Bluff" and the cops don't even go there.

Welp, Have a great day Olds friends
Old October 21st, 2014, 06:56 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Morning everyone.

Yesterday was fantastic weather here and a few records were set for high temps. Prolly doesn't mean much to y'all in the heat belt but a reason to celebrate here.

Last night we went to visit my wife's mom in the hospital. She was admitted for renal carcinoma, but at age 91 there's not a lot of hope. When we got there I honestly thought we were too late. Not the same cantankerous Ol woman I remember lying in that bed. She looked like she had already passed and it made me uncomfortable. The nurses said she's on controlled pain meds and they don't think she will be much longer in this world. It's a sombering experience to know that eventually we all may get to that stage.

Jim, you prolly just feel the drop top is too low cause you been toolin around in higher riding SUV and truck. That website also showed BF Goodrich 235/70/14. I didn't think they stll made that size, but worth thinking about.

Clint, tell your wholesaler he's not doing you any favors with his pricing.

Mike, hope you're doing better. Hot chicken soup.

Well the koffee is finished brewing so it's that time.

Enjoy your day.
Old October 21st, 2014, 08:29 AM

Lol, yes barn find. Well another day on the patch. My internet sucks out here so I don't think I will be on to often. Found a 72 455 which I will snag. 300 bucks, not a bad price. Any ways have a great day clan.
Old October 21st, 2014, 11:28 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Kyle, hope you checked to see if that 455 was seized before you pulled the trigger. I bought one that turned into a boat anchor. Not fun to learn after the fact. Like burning money.
Old October 21st, 2014, 12:06 PM

Don't seem to be able to locate any 330/70-14 only 225

WTF is dis world coming to ?
Old October 21st, 2014, 12:23 PM
CQR

I only have 4 different 225/70r14s available. I don't show anything bigger.
Old October 21st, 2014, 02:44 PM
Captain Starfire

Hey, gang... running crazy today; Camry gone, wallet fatter until manana .
Sandy, yes, we have scratch-off's in da' Swamp.

Hope all are well this bright and sunny Tiu's day.

I'll check back in from da' hills, hopefully....
Old October 21st, 2014, 03:05 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Beautiful day here. Since the AC is off I had the sliding door open in the kitchen to let some fresh air in. Won't hurt us a bit. Take Two for tomorrow. Feeling a lot better today, and it's my Friday. That helps immensely.

John safe travels tomorrow. Look forward to hearing about the new ride.

So I guess the 15" tires on the convertible are just too wide, because they scrub like crazy. I'd still rather have 14" tires on there.

Sandy glad Nicole and Jon had a good trip. Nice time to be in Atlanta. Hard to believe it's been a year already that we met up.

So my neighbor calls me at 230 this morning and tells me his dog fell off the bed and is laying motionless on the floor. He's wailing and I can hardly understand him, and his wife gets on and asks if I know an emergency pet hospital. I gave them the number to my vet, and turns out it's the same service that answers as her vet, and they ended up riding around in Conyers until they found a place. Poor dog tanked, though, before they left the house. So they're all sad today and I feel bad. And I don't want to stay too long around them because dead dogs is not a good subject for me.

Allan that's too bad about the MIL. I hope she isn't in a lot of pain. May God be with you all.

Okay time to head out. Have a good night everyone.
Old October 21st, 2014, 08:24 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening all!

Another cold rainy day here, temps around 50*. Sun supposed to shine tomorrow sometime.

Went to Akron City Hospital this morning for Lin's surgery. Got there as they were taking her down the hall. Sat there with Tina and Bobbi. The surgeon came out about 11:15ish and told us that he couldn't do it today. Seems that she has a sac of fluid around her heart that was bigger than what showed up on the echo. Since she wouldn't have a blood transfusion he couldn't do anything. He said that he would have to put a drain in to drain the fluid out before he could continue, and that would cause bleeding because they had her pumped full of blood thinners. So he said they'd try again in about 3 months, and watch her in the meantime. The wait will give her kids time to donate their own blood, which she will accept, so he will be able to drain the sac next time if it doesn't go away on its own.

So we were able to see her around 2:00 and she wasn't happy that she didn't get it done! She was grumpy, lol. I left there after 3 and found my way back out of the place to the parking garage and made my way home. Pretty much a wasted day. Got home 4:30ish and did a workout, since I sat all day.

Touched up the paint in Nicole's room tonight then sat down to watch TV. I tend to start dozing off between 8 & 8:30.... I hate this dark!

Pam wants to have lunch tomorrow, so there goes the afternoon. I better get up when my alarm goes off if I want to get anything done, lol. Quit hitting the snooze button, lol. Thursday I have to go to the clinic and get fitted for the sleeves they ordered for my arm. I really haven't seen a big change in it myself. I want to get Teepo out one of these nice days....

Clint... I don't like that part of the game myself, but I like the game. I need that report!!! Only one.... can't you get back on and send it to me like last time?? I hate this waiting.... I get plenty of energy from my friends, but no report.

Well you all have a good night!
Old October 21st, 2014, 08:43 PM
GM Enthusiast

Hi everyone. Well its been a while since I've been on here, again. I keep thinking I'll have time to get on here at night but I keep falling asleep after I put the kids to bed. Guess they don't make'em like they used to. Lol Tonight I was lucky and caught my second wind.

I bought a car to flip and just sold it the other day. It needed a little work before I could put it up for sale but it was worth it. Anytime you can put a few extra $$$ in your pocket, that's a good thing. But I don't think I'll do that again anytime soon, time is just too hard to come by.

Business is growing but it is taking longer to develop than I would like. Summer was pretty slow and I think I should have expected that.

Went back through the last few pages to get caught up to see how everyone's doing. Been thinking about you Sandy and you have been in my prayers. Hope you are feeling better.

That's all for now, look forward to catching up with all of you over the next few days.