Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Triple dose (not mine)

Search this Thread

Old March 22nd, 2023, 05:23 AM

Triple dose (not mine)

Three really good deals here...
https://barnfinds.com/seeing-triple-...utlass-coupes/
Old March 22nd, 2023, 01:50 PM

Links to this CL posting
Old March 22nd, 2023, 02:29 PM
Banned

Prices are firm! Please don’t waste time with lower offers cars are already reasonably priced.…$16k for Orange 72’ Cutlass…$14k for Yellow 68’ Cutlass…$13k for Blue 71’ Cutlass…Sadly I decided to sell my cutlass collection. All original rebuilt 350 rocket motor and trans in all 3 cars. All 3 runs and drives well. Real chromed metal vents, value of these cars are going up and becoming harder to find especially in this condition. Cars are not perfect a little rust here and there on a couple of them nothing major, all 3 will need new paint job at some point. Any serious buyer is welcome to contact me at anytime for more info and pictures as well as videos of cars running. Clean title, Hate to sell but need the cash. I’m willing to meet any serious buyer who has cash at local police station Price Firm…

Buckets. Console. Column shift. 🤔

Last edited by no1oldsfan; March 22nd, 2023 at 02:34 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2023, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by no1oldsfan
Prices are firm! Please don’t waste time with lower offers cars are already reasonably priced.…$16k for Orange 72’ Cutlass…$14k for Yellow 68’ Cutlass…$13k for Blue 71’ Cutlass…Sadly I decided to sell my cutlass collection. All original rebuilt 350 rocket motor and trans in all 3 cars. All 3 runs and drives well. Real chromed metal vents, value of these cars are going up and becoming harder to find especially in this condition. Cars are not perfect a little rust here and there on a couple of them nothing major, all 3 will need new paint job at some point. Any serious buyer is welcome to contact me at anytime for more info and pictures as well as videos of cars running. Clean title, Hate to sell but need the cash. I’m willing to meet any serious buyer who has cash at local police station Price Firm…

Buckets. Console. Column shift. 🤔
yea it’s the rarest of the rare. You know the true dual gate but Oldsmobile robbed ponchos term for 71 and called the console bucket column Crank original bench 350/2 the “his n hers”
mrs on the column and mr on the floor. No dual gate of course.
also option didn’t sell well since the buckets deterred the sir from having ole miss slide on over.
1 of 1 obviously

seen them cars look a lot better in pics then person. Pieced together and hacked from wiring to floor pans.
Old March 23rd, 2023, 10:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ProfessorOldsmobile
seen them cars look a lot better in pics then person. Pieced together and hacked from wiring to floor pans.
You can kind of tell. I thought someone posted on this thread that they tried to get ahold of the seller but hadn't heard back?🤔