Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1976 Cutlass 442 Project Car for sale

Search this Thread

Old August 24th, 2021, 09:47 PM

1976 Cutlass 442 Project Car for sale

Hello all! For sale: a 1976 442 project car.

Olds Rocket 350 4 bbl, I checked the number on the block and it is an Olds engine, automatic, swivel buckets, clean title.
Needs rear quarters, floor pan, probably a trunk pan. Some rust on rear frame but not sure how bad. The rust around the windows doesn't look too bad.
Engine starts, it will move under its own power but you wouldn't want to drive it far. Definitely needs to be trailered unless you live up the street from me! Lots of gasket leaks, trans and engine.
Front is in much better shape than the rear. the "NASCAR" front end is in good shape, has one small crack, about an inch, along the top.
Interior is pretty rough, power windows but they are not working. Headlights, brake lights and turn signals were working last time I moved it. It was raised in the rear when I got it, looks like bigger springs rather than air shocks.
I know I'm mostly talking about the bad parts, but it is a project so I want you to know what I do about it.

Asking $2,500 USD or best offer. I'm more interested in seeing the car go to someone who wants to try and bring it back to life than I am to squeeze every dollar out of it. I might lose a few bucks by writing that, but since I've been on this website everyone has always been very helpful and patient as I ask questions, so I expect most of you understand my desire to see one more old Cutlass get saved from the scrap yard.

The car is in the Denver, Colorado area. You can email me at csmiskimon@gmail.com. I have only ever sold cars locally, and I don't have a trailer so I can't transport it, so we'll have to work out details if you are long distance. Thanks for taking a look.

Old August 29th, 2021, 09:04 PM

Have a pending sale, everyone, car will probably be gone tomorrow. Thanks for having a look.
Old August 31st, 2021, 11:41 AM

Car is Sold

Sold her yesterday, thanks everyone.