Body work All body work discussion including vinyl tops

Molding clips

Search this Thread

Old April 10th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Official Tire Kicker

Molding clips

Is there anywhere that sells all of the molding clips needed to put on the molding for a 69 Cutlass S with a vinyl top that comes as a kit? If not, does someone have a list or know all of the part numbers from a company that I can buy them from? I am getting ready to take my car in for body, paint, and vinyl top installation and it sure would make it easy if there was a kit out there somewhere. All of my clips (the ones with the springs that go into the molding) were rusted or broken during removal.
Old April 11th, 2009, 06:52 AM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by Willidog
Is there anywhere that sells all of the molding clips needed to put on the molding for a 69 Cutlass S with a vinyl top that comes as a kit? If not, does someone have a list or know all of the part numbers from a company that I can buy them from? I am getting ready to take my car in for body, paint, and vinyl top installation and it sure would make it easy if there was a kit out there somewhere. All of my clips (the ones with the springs that go into the molding) were rusted or broken during removal.
www.auveco.com