Site Help Ask your questions here about how to use the site.

Help with this website, please

Search this Thread

Old May 27th, 2024, 02:59 PM

Help with this website, please

Hello, I am fairly new to this forum. I am having a very difficult time navigating my way around this website. I can't figure it out. I have two Oldsmobile's, a 63 88 and a 71 Cutlass. I need help with other members so I can buy parts and fix items on my cars. One of many things I don't understand about this site is when I send a message to another member, I don't see a pop up that tells me it was sent. I tried going back to see the text I just sent, and I don't see my text anywhere. I would like to use this site more often and benefit from the knowledge from other members. So, in conclusion, could someone please give call me and teach me how to use this website. 760-877-2140. Thank you, Anthony,
Old May 27th, 2024, 03:11 PM
Administrator

There is a pulldown at the top of the PM page that you can click on and then click on the message "sent items" line. There you will find all the messages you sent.
Old May 27th, 2024, 03:15 PM
Running On Empty

Anthony - Viewing Private Messages you have sent to any other members remains the same as I explained on this Post >>>8
Nothing has changed.

There is no pop-up to tell you your Private Message has been sent. You simply go to the "Sent Items" drop-down menu to find any/all Private Messages you have sent.
Old May 27th, 2024, 03:17 PM
Running On Empty

We are discussing the same information previously provided/located here >>> Please make this site user friendly