General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

cutlass

Search this Thread

Old April 6th, 2010, 10:55 AM
70 hulk

cutlass

found this on craigslist,not mine, sale-e2rk6-1679103820@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

If you need more information, please do not hesitate to email me.
This car has been well taken care of and Obviously,Garaged most all of its life.It is a 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass "S" Hardtop with factory bucket seats and console and a full set of Rally wheels.The miles on this car are supposed to be original.Judging from the overall condition, I do not doubt it at all.This is the same body style as a 442.This car is almost all original.It is equipped withPower steering and Manual drum brakes and Light group.It Has NEVER had air,It was ordered air delete.Most all of the original RARE Sherwood green paint is still on the car.It will buff and shine but it is 40 years old,so there are chips and scraches.The White interior is all original and almost perfect still.The drivers seat has a tear in the bottom(easy fix) and there is a small hole in the headliner under the driverside sunvisor.You cannot even see it unless the visor is pulled down.The dash is like NEW and even the ash tray door is perfect!!The carpet is original and still like NEW,as are the door panals and rear seat.Note the original rear package tray is still like new!!This is a VERY rare color combo.The car has Rally steering wheel and a Factory tic tock tach that works!! The original radio still plays perfect!!The original Matching #350 motor runs perfect and the turbo 350 trans shifts like New!! You can drive this car anywhere with no worrys!!!!The car has a open 12 bolt rear end with what I believe is a 3:08 gear.I would imagine the build sheet is still somewhere in the car.I have not torn it apart looking for it.I have all the original books(owners manual,warranty book and protecto plate)The car is VERY straight and Solid.There are a few rust issues but they are easily fixed.Both front lower fenders have the typical rust, but I have NEW patch panals for both of them that will come with the car.There is a little rust in both doors,mainly the drivers, at the bottom rear corners,this can be easily fixed.The lower outer quarter skin has had a small amount also,but nothing major.The trunk floor and drop offs are still like new!!Original jack and all factory tools still in the trunk.As for the rust isssues,Most of these areas have been fixed long ago and this is the only parts of the car that has been repainted.Everthing from the side trim up is original paint.The vinyl top is original and still perfect.There is NO rust around the windows at all.The car is dry on the inside and does not leak.No funny smells!!

If you need more information, please do not hesitate to email me.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests