WTB 1971 Cutlass S Bittersweet

Search this Thread

Old April 2nd, 2017, 06:58 PM
L69

WTB 1971 Cutlass S Bittersweet

Hye guys. I know its a stretch but I am looking to buy my exact or close to exact highschool school car. It was a 71 cutlass s bittersweet orange metallic.

Sold car in late 90s early 2000s to a older gentleman in New Jersey. If anyone knows or suspects they might know that car, awesome but I dont have the vin or any other info on her I have tried. It was sold way before the muscle craze and was prob used for parts or becaame a clone sadly. It was all original one owner before me and was my first car. I doubt I will find the original car but if not I will take something similar.

Must be bitttersweet originally!
must be original console auto or 3/4 speed. no column crankers

Looking for both a project or a done car but nothing crazy my budget is limited.

I would consider a 71 442 with all those same options and again must be bittersweet with a floor shifted auto or stick. My original car was a black gut but I dont care about the interior color.

Please let know and PM or call me

Sal
860-664-5383
Old August 23rd, 2017, 05:15 PM
1971 442 conv

I thought of you when I saw this ad

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/ct...276836004.html

Originally Posted by L69
Hye guys. I know its a stretch but I am looking to buy my exact or close to exact highschool school car. It was a 71 cutlass s bittersweet orange metallic.

Sold car in late 90s early 2000s to a older gentleman in New Jersey. If anyone knows or suspects they might know that car, awesome but I dont have the vin or any other info on her I have tried. It was sold way before the muscle craze and was prob used for parts or becaame a clone sadly. It was all original one owner before me and was my first car. I doubt I will find the original car but if not I will take something similar.

Looking for both a project or a done car but nothing crazy my budget is limited.

I would consider a 71 442 with all those same options and again must be bittersweet with a floor shifted auto or stick. My original car was a black gut but I dont care about the interior color.

Sal
860-664-5383
Old July 1st, 2018, 01:13 PM
1971 442 conv

Are you still looking for that rare Bittersweet? Here is your chance:
https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...cutlass-s.html

Originally Posted by L69

Sal
860-664-5383
Old July 1st, 2018, 01:55 PM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

Tex, I wouldn't bother posting anything else for this guy. He hasn't posted since July 2017. I looked at some of his prior post and he bought a car form somebody in PA. Seems he would have told you that but apparently he is not active on here anymore.
Old August 13th, 2018, 12:20 PM

71 Bittersweet W30

Sal,

I’m an OCA, NAOC, and Archway (St. Louis) Olds club member,

I have a Bittersweet W30 hardtop going up for sale on EBay tomorrow evening. Expected price for a very nice car may be more than you are wanting to spend. If you want further details please feel free to call me at
314-713-3444 CST.

John
Old August 15th, 2018, 09:57 AM

There is one on ebay now