The newbee

Search this Thread

Old March 26th, 2007, 01:41 PM

Question The newbee

Hi Everyone; I just took the plunge and bought a 1966 cutless convertable big block. It is my first classic. The body is in good shape for a northern car. the motor sounds sweet and there was no blue smoke. I will have to replace the floor and restore the interior. Someone please tell me I am not crazy. I would welcome any advise, encouragement and or guidence in locating interior parts. If you think I just made a big mistake then you can tell me that too.
Old March 27th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Past Administrator

You are not crazy. You bought an Olds didn't you? Actually, unless you paid a very large amount for the car, hocked your house and sold your kids to do it, you probably did ok. You can still find stuff on Ebay you just have to look often. Fusick and Kanter are both names of companies that supply older Oldsmobile stuff, including some interior parts. And you can always post here and in other related Olds forums for specific stuff you need. Just dig in and start restoring.
Old March 27th, 2007, 01:18 PM

Thanks Oldsguy I will let you know how I make out and will start posting pics as soon as possible or as soon as I can figure it out.