Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Parting out 1971 Cutlass Supreme convertible.

Search this Thread

Old October 12th, 2014, 07:59 PM

Hi Gus, man this has got to be hard I just started mine...prepping for new floors. Anyway before she's gone....I need some small parts that would be easy to ship.....I'm posting so others can see what I need.....front seat belts? the trims on the top/rear of front fenders.....RH sun visor bracket....a full RH rear wheel well trim....Rt rear side marker light bracket.....LH front side marker light.....rear seat ash trays.....1 front lower fender brace(not sure what side I have, but I think I need the RH ...both rally mirrors.....on the larger side...I need both front inner fenders and 1 15X7 SS2 rally complete....also can use the other 3 caps?....RV mirror with light? Well that's it for now....let me know what u think.....Thanks Eric
Old October 12th, 2014, 08:04 PM

Also need the LH SS pillar trim(both pcs)....Thanks Again
Eric
Old October 13th, 2014, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by drop top olds
Gus K.

In picture #5, I am interested in the socket and wiring harness for the passenger side footwell are you keeping it or planning to sell it?

Thanks
hey drop top olds.
I assume you mean the courtesy light? I may keep those for the hardtop project since my hardtop came without those (I think) and they may be specific to the 'vert and not the ht. It's been several years since I tore down the hardtop. I may opt for a more contemporary version for a courtesy light or perhaps fab my own for a "cleaner" look rather than a bare bulb... if that's the case, you have first dibs. I must be careful to not sell off something I realize I needed a year or two down the road. Please excuse my caution.

I'll research more thoroughly once I get the shell ready and gone to the new owner. All of the electrics and wiring are coming out before she goes to Ill. btw: The drivers side courtesy light works also if you need both, but you didn't inquire so I assume your drivers side is in place and working...

let me know what you need
Thanks for your interest.

btw: All: attached a few pics of the progress. Hustling to get her ready for pickup Saturday for my friend in Ill. attached a few pics. Man this is HARD WORK! 14 hours and feel like i'm going backwards, but getting there slowly.

I made a vid of the vert top raising and lowering before tearing everything apart today. The frame is rust free and in excellent working condition. The cylinders work fine although there is a bit of hydraulic oil around. May be just be a loose fitting or two. either way, these parts are available. A little voice is telling me someone asked about the hydraulics earlier, so forgive me whoever that is. I will not sell them out from under you. I'll check my pm's to find that inquiry and get back to you to see if you're still interested. I will post the vid on my youtube channel eventually, but not until the buyer for the shell/chassis gets his project saver.

Attachment 103292

Attachment 103293

Attachment 103294
Old October 13th, 2014, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by jpc647
Does that mean you're keeping most of the interior stuff for your other project?

Let me know what is available in terms of seats, panels, console, carpets, etc.
Yes, for the most part. I kinda butchered up the carpet around the console. Was going to reuse it but they aren't that expensive so going new there. I don't think anyone will be interested in it.

console going in the hardtop with a 4 speed shifter gate kit from shiftwerks to row the th2004r.

seats gone, have an enthusiast nearby in Burrillville, RI interested in the panels. He's just waiting for me to let him drive down in his 'vert with the brown interior to take a look see, so he has first dibs.

I have '72 version white seat covers available from fusick that I obviously don't need anymore. All the a/c stuff is available. The hard to find (yeah, I know, EVERTHING is hard to find!) rear view mirror with map light is available as well as any and all wiring harnesses.

Once I strip her down and the shell/rolling chassis buyer takes her away, I'll do a better job listing what's available.

Sorry most of the good stuff is gone.

thanks for your interest.
Gus
Old October 13th, 2014, 09:13 PM

I want the drivers front fender if its cheap enough. Money's running tight.
Old October 13th, 2014, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by denver9244
I want the drivers front fender if its cheap enough. Money's running tight.
Hello denver9244

I lived in Denver for about a year when I was in the army back in '83. Nice city

I hear ya! expensive hobby aint it? although the right front fender was spared the catastrophic damage the passenger side sustained, it was still damaged enough to not be worth salvage. I cut up the hood, fender and other sheet metal with a plasma cutter for future needs. attached a pic.

Drivers side.jpg

Looks like just paint damage but the front was bent up pretty good. Fortunately, the cast aluminum grills survived. A couple of mounting tabs broke off of the passenger side, but it's still usable. one enthusiast showing interest in those. If he passes, I will make them available.

btw: I have a louvred hood from the hardtop painted in 1992 chrysler Neon Blue that may be available since I have an aftermarket OAI hood I am going to use for my PT project if anyone is interested. I'd imagine shipping would be expensive though so pickup would be preferred. You're gonna need at least a pickup truck for this thing. It's big!

thanks for your interest denver.. sorry I couldn't help you.
Gus
Old October 13th, 2014, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Convertcrazed
Hi Gus, man this has got to be hard I just started mine...prepping for new floors. Anyway before she's gone....I need some small parts that would be easy to ship.....I'm posting so others can see what I need.....front seat belts? the trims on the top/rear of front fenders.....RH sun visor bracket....a full RH rear wheel well trim....Rt rear side marker light bracket.....LH front side marker light.....rear seat ash trays.....1 front lower fender brace(not sure what side I have, but I think I need the RH ...both rally mirrors.....on the larger side...I need both front inner fenders and 1 15X7 SS2 rally complete....also can use the other 3 caps?....RV mirror with light? Well that's it for now....let me know what u think.....Thanks Eric
Hi Eric.

Yeah, it's killing me. Everytime I take apart something, it reminds me of when I had it apart, cleaned it/painted it/replaced it, then put it back together. Oh well, no one was hurt and many enthusiasts are getting needed parts for their own projects. Glad a good friend of mine recommended posting this here.

I think I can help you with some of those items.
But Its late and I gotta call it a day. Totally worn out from tearing down the old girl AND responding to PM's and emails. I'll try to respond in kind tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. But I DO have several of the items you are looking for that no one has showed interest in, like the full rh wheel opening trim as well as other one-off parts.
I'll respond in detail asap.
Gus
Old October 14th, 2014, 08:07 PM

Hi Eric,

Just a quick note as to what I have available.. yes, no, or maybe which means someone else is interested but has not committed

front seat belts? maybe

the trims on the top/rear of front fenders? Yes, if i can find them

RH sun visor bracket? Maybe, if I don't need it.

full RH rear wheel well trim? yes

Rt rear side marker light bracket? Yes, have both rears and I think left front and right front, and all are powder coated by me several years ago. NO RUST

LH front side marker light? Yes, the two rears as maybe the front RH.. can't remember if it was damaged in the accident. Will try to find for you.

rear seat ash trays? maybe... selling as a package deal with all 4 door panels and rear arm rests/courtesy lights to a local enthusiast if he's still interested after the wait. He may not want the ash trays though so may sell seperately.

1 front lower fender brace(not sure what side I have, but I think I need the RH. Maybe from the hardtop. I have new ones for the project but the used ones aren't real nice.. kinda rusty if I remember correctly, but I'll try to find it eventually and take pics if they seem usable.

both rally mirrors? Drivers side was destroyed by guy wire of the telephone pole. Passenger side? maybe, local showed interest for $50 but he hasn't gotten back to me.

I need both front inner fenders? drivers side maybe when I can find it. Passenger side too but can't remember if it was damaged in the crash. I'll let you know I also have a new black set was going to use in the hardtop project, but I also purchased OPG's W30 red set for the 'vert project. I am leaning to using the red set in the hardtop which means I won't need the black set. Still undecided on that. If you're still interested after I decided, you'll have first dibs.

15X7 SS2 rally complete? do you mean Body colored style like in my earlier pics? although I am doing a pt theme using aftermarket pt style wheels, I may keep the SS2's and widen the rears to accept fatter tires for that muscle car look and maybe a run down the dragstrip with drag radials, even though emphasis will be on handling in the pro touring style. If I change my mind, I'll let you know. These are in very good shape and I have yet to see another set offered in recent days.

also can use the other 3 caps? Not sure what you mean here....

RV mirror with light? Yes since another passed on it. I'm asking $100 since I saw a non working piece sell for $75 on ebay. I can take a pic of it working if you need it. Of course, it was working over a year ago. I may have to clean the light switch contacts to get it to light, but that's usually due to infrequent use, but I will only sell it for that much if it's working when I put it in the box.

Let me get the old girl's shell/rolling chassis outta here this weekend then i can concentrate on getting all those parts shipped to those who have dibs. I will also start listing individual pieces, like a/c ductwork, switches, harnesses, etc.

email me directly since the pm system here doesn't allow me to keep track of "sent" messages, which is important for me to keep track of first dibs and selling commitments.

442konekilr@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest Eric.

Gus
Old October 14th, 2014, 08:15 PM

Remembered I have a set of powder coated 14" x 7" steelies shod with firehawk tires and a brandy new set of oldsmobile hub caps for that sleeper look. I only put a couple of hundred miles on them when I scored a great set of 15" tires to go on the SS2's so took the steelies off.

Pickup only.

tires alone were $500. I'll sell everything for that if you'll come get it.

pic attached.
She looks good, doesn't she? Dang I'm gonna miss her....

Attachment 103355

Attachment 103356
Old October 15th, 2014, 09:30 AM

A friend emailed me saying the pics of the steelies aren't there. Tested them and he's right. They showed last night when I tested the links when the actual pictures didn't show in the post. Not sure why....Sorry for the confusion guys. I'll try reattaching them tonight.

atb

Last edited by 442KoneKilr; October 15th, 2014 at 09:34 AM.
Old October 15th, 2014, 07:32 PM

Ok Gus, all is good Thanks for the quick response! I'm just starting my resto ...so no rush....just collecting what I know I need later I do need the RH rusty front fender brace. also I have 3 matching SS2's with rings and no caps...so I'm looking for the 4th rim complete and the other 3 caps????.... I'll take the seat belts, the front marker light, the rear marker bracket, the sunvisor bracket, the inner fenders(when u decide of coarse) the PS sport mirror, the rear qtr ash trays...also need the a/c flex ducts(all my plastic is good) on the wheel trim( I need the full one not 3/4 on supreme?)Thanks again Gus! Once again no rush just PM me with what you can help with and what U want for everything
Eric
Old October 16th, 2014, 05:40 AM
It's a Cutlass.

Hi.
I didn't read the whole thread so apologies if already gone. I need the switch for the top, I'm assuming it would be the same as the one on a 72. Do you still have it and is it for sale? Thanks.
Old October 19th, 2014, 04:57 PM

Rear view mirror

Hi if rear view mirror is available I'll take dibs on it I can pick up you are 8 hrs away

And console, and seatbacks want to get in line...

cheers

I have a 72 flame orange CS convert white interior, had it since 82...
Old October 19th, 2014, 05:01 PM

Is top gone

Would like to get in line for as much of convert top mechanism as possible, let me know thx!
Stephen
Old October 19th, 2014, 09:25 PM

interested in right side sport mirror and sport steering wheel if available.
Old October 20th, 2014, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Convertcrazed
Ok Gus, all is good Thanks for the quick response! I'm just starting my resto ...so no rush....just collecting what I know I need later I do need the RH rusty front fender brace. also I have 3 matching SS2's with rings and no caps...so I'm looking for the 4th rim complete and the other 3 caps????.... I'll take the seat belts, the front marker light, the rear marker bracket, the sunvisor bracket, the inner fenders(when u decide of coarse) the PS sport mirror, the rear qtr ash trays...also need the a/c flex ducts(all my plastic is good) on the wheel trim( I need the full one not 3/4 on supreme?)Thanks again Gus! Once again no rush just PM me with what you can help with and what U want for everything
Eric
Ok Eric, I will help you where I can.

All. She's gone to a new home Saturday. Steve from Canton, MI and his nephew drove 14 hours each way and picked her up. Everybody's happy and it was a pleasure to meet another Olds enthusiast and be able to help him with his 'vert project.

Over the coming weeks I will be shipping out parts to those already promised. Again, I will do my best to follow first come, first served, first refusal.

btw: I have many other parts that I may not be using since my PT project is fast becoming a resto mod.

i.e. The seats that came with the hardtop (this was a bench seat car so they were added afterwards.) are available but like the white ones from the vert, I would prefer a local pickup since they are so heavy. One seat is apart for reference but I have all of the parts for reassembly and will put it back together before the buyer picks it up.

This is going to take some time so all interested olds enthusiasts, please be patient.

thanks
Gus
Old October 20th, 2014, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by jeff in colorado
Hi.
I didn't read the whole thread so apologies if already gone. I need the switch for the top, I'm assuming it would be the same as the one on a 72. Do you still have it and is it for sale? Thanks.
No problem Jeff.

Unfortunately, the 'vert up/down switch was the only casualty of the tear down. There was ONE speed nut that was stripped and the only way to get to it was let the dash drop down and away. That motion pulled the plastic molded piece right out of the back of the switch assembly! broke my heart since I know these things are hard to come by.

A local entusiast had first dibs but since it's broken (and he's helping me pack up the trunk lid for Dave in texas, he got the box and everything!) I"m going to just give it to him. In this case, friendship and his willingness to help me with a difficult job is more important than $.

Sorry. If you think of anything else, let me know and I'll put you on the list.
As always, email will get you a faster response. 442konekilr@gmail.com
I can usually only check the forum when I'm home and not on the road for work (although today is the exception )

Gus
Old October 20th, 2014, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by flameorange
Hi if rear view mirror is available I'll take dibs on it I can pick up you are 8 hrs away

And console, and seatbacks want to get in line...

cheers

I have a 72 flame orange CS convert white interior, had it since 82...
Nice car! Pics?

I had a guy interested in the rv mirror but my $100 firm price may have scared him away, so it's available. I will be sure to test it and take a pic to send you before you commit to the buy. Occasionally it didn't work due to lack of use and the contacts in the switch. When I worked it back and forth, it worked fine.

It's small and light. Easy to pack up. No need to drive 8 hours unless you plan on being in the area

Let me know if you want first dibs.

Thanks
Gus

Thanks for
Old October 20th, 2014, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by flameorange
Would like to get in line for as much of convert top mechanism as possible, let me know thx!
Stephen
Hi Stephen,

Still want to see some pics of your 'vert.

There was someone interested in the hydraulics early on (pump and cylinders). I will have to find his PM and see if he still is. He had no interest in the frame.
FYI: Frame is rust free and in perfect working order. I took a vid of the top in operation before the teardown. Send me an email (442konekilr@gmail.com) and I will send it to you, or at least post it on my youtube channel so you can see it if the file is too large for gmail.

Let me verify if the earlier buyer is still interested in the hydraulics. If not, you have dibs on the whole assembly. Be advised though, the frame is somewhat heavy and clumsy. Not sure how I would pack it up so if there's any way you can do a pickup, it would be easier for me. If not, we can try to work something out.

Wait a minute, your in Ottawa Ontario?? And you want the mirror too? Perhaps it's time for a road trip to get the top, hydraulics AND mirror? I'm not sure on the pricing for the 'vert top. I'll do some research and try to come up with something fair.

Thanks for your interest Stephen.
Gus

Last edited by 442KoneKilr; October 20th, 2014 at 11:08 AM.
Old October 20th, 2014, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by dentman
interested in right side sport mirror and sport steering wheel if available.
Hi Dentman.

Had a local interested in the mirror as well another member of the forum. I will verify if the local decided against it for $50. (It's fine, just needs to be painted your cars color, silver isn't perfect but not bad for a 43 year old piece. Can send a detailed pic you your interested via email)

I don't want to promise it to you until I can verify those previously interested have passed.

However, I DO have TWO sport steering wheels. The one from the vert is near mint and I think I'll hold on to it for now until I'm sure I don't need it for 442 pt project. The other one came with the hardtop. It's in good shape, but there are some indentations in it from a previous owner so it's not perfect. I can send you a detailed pic if you like.

There was an forum member who was interested in the wheel as well as the rear bumper and light modules but he has not returned my emails so you now have first dibs on the wheel and anyone else needing the light modules and/or rear bumper can just let me know. The bumper isn't perfect. No real dents but could use a rechrome. Will sell for half of what a new one is I guess. Not sure on the wheel or the light modules/housings (this is the part the has the electrical wire coming out of it plus the shields) . I'll send you pics and we can discuss what it's worth via email 442konekilr@gmail.com

Gus
Old October 21st, 2014, 07:43 PM

Hi Gus,
I'm looking for the ac/heater rectangular ductwork, behind the dash. Mine was dry and torn. 1970 Olds Cutlass Vert.
Thanks, Ken
Old October 21st, 2014, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Ken'sConvertible
Hi Gus,
I'm looking for the ac/heater rectangular ductwork, behind the dash. Mine was dry and torn. 1970 Olds Cutlass Vert.
Thanks, Ken
Hi Ken,

Not sure if you mean the fabric pieces that look like bellows or the plastic vents. Can you send me a pic of what you have and I can try to match it up with what I have?

Send it to 442konekilr@gmail.com

Gus
Old October 21st, 2014, 09:07 PM

[QUOTE=442KoneKilr;754223]Remembered I have a set of powder coated 14" x 7" steelies shod with firehawk tires and a brandy new set of oldsmobile hub caps for that sleeper look. I only put a couple of hundred miles on them when I scored a great set of 15" tires to go on the SS2's so took the steelies off.

Pickup only.

tires alone were $500. I'll sell everything for that (or best reasonable offer) if you'll come get it.

pic attached.
She looks good, doesn't she? Dang I'm gonna miss her....
QUOTE]

Here are the pics that didn't take. I think they were too big...

steelies and poverty caps 1.jpg

steelies and poverty caps 2.jpg
Old October 22nd, 2014, 12:30 PM

Email sent to your gmail address.
Old October 22nd, 2014, 01:34 PM

Thanks Gus, I'll get those pics to you.
Ken
Old October 22nd, 2014, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by chrisneu68olds
Email sent to your gmail address.
Return email sent.
Old October 25th, 2014, 08:22 PM

trunk pan

I would definitely be interested in the full trunk pan
Old October 26th, 2014, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by nolabigdawg
I would definitely be interested in the full trunk pan
Hello Nolabigdawg,

Thought I posted the update but guess I didn't. Sorry.

My pride and joy's shell/rolling chassis is now in the care of Steve (and his nephew Steve) in Canton, MI. They picked her up last Saturday. Initially he just wanted the rear clip but we both hated to have to cut her up since she's in very good shape body wise, so we worked out a deal. He was going to use her as a foundation for his '72 but may decide to restore BOTH cars. Well, he's a lot younger than me so I wish him well and I expect to see progress pics.

And don't be surprised if I call you, Steve and ask if I can visit/join you as a participant for an upcoming Woodward cruise!
It was pleasure meeting you both!

So unfortunately, the body shell is gone. I have excellent interior panels, rear panels and lower arm rest panels with "working" courtesy lights (let me know if you're not interested Buddy so I can make them available again), working ac/heat vacumn control panel, heat/ac box with new core installed, and lots of interior stuff. vert top frame and mechanism (but an enthusiast in Ontario has expressed interest) and lots of other stuff. I am also parting out much of my '71's hardtop OEM stuff since I have decided to go complete resto mod (see not quite completed rendering below) except for appearance so keeping dash, console, exterior mirrors, bumpers, and similar parts, but if you need something, shoot me an email (please don't use the pm system if you want a timely response) and I'll see what we can do. My PT project will go a lot faster if I can get these parts sold and out to those who need them, so don't hesitate to fire off an email to me if you think of something. I may have to do some digging to find something, but I'll give it my best effort. Beside, the Mrs. wants some of my storage space in the cellar!

I REALLY don't want to pack up the big stuff. I promised Dave in Texas the trunk lid and with the help of a (new) good friend, Brian, (he bought all the seats, locally) and 3 hours of work, we have it packed up. Not really worth it for a $300 part plus shipping but Dave's a good guy and a bonafide Olds enthusiast. He's been searching high and low for a long time for one. I've been there, done that so I emphasize. But I would REALLY like to avoid doing that again, so pickup will always get priority on the big stuff, which now that I think about, the only thing big left is the 'vert frame and hydraulics, which I would like to sell as a unit since I know they work together. I have a vid showing such before the tear down.
One exception is the door panels/rear panels/armrest panel with courtesy lights. They are light and somewhat sturdy so I am revising my policy on those parts and would consider shipping those as long as my asking price is met.

To those who had specific requests, are still interested in the part(s) (like the door panels) and haven't heard from me, please send me a new forwarded email with our previous discussion. This will help be maintain first come, first served, first refusal. I have a pretty good idea who wants what in what order but could use a little help there to be fair.

Thank you all, again, for your patience.
Gus

Steve and Steve.jpg

almost ready to go.jpg

goodbye old girl.jpg

Gus442_Blue_CharcoalWheels.jpg
Old October 26th, 2014, 09:20 AM

update: Sold one of the two floor shift speedometers I have for $150. Second speedo available for same price.

There was interest in the remaining gauge pods: rally pack temp/oil/volts/fuel gauge pod and the non-rally pac (No tic toc tac) clock converted to quartz movement. PM me via email (442konekilr@gmail.com) for pricing on the gauge pod and clock.
The initial first dibs buyer seems to be mia, so they are now available again, as a set or individually.

All pieces work and are in excellent condition. See attached pics. FYI: This car was well taken care of while in my care, always garaged when not in use. It was also garage by the PO before me. As a result, these gauges show minimal wear, work fine, don't have the scratched bezels and are not dirt encrusted like some of the offerings I have seen, including feebay.

If needed, I can take a video of the speedo being driver by a drill to allay fears. The gauge pod worked fine even after the accident until I turned the engine off for the final time in the car soon after for teardown. No way for me to verify it's operation other than my word. Sorry.

No problem on the shipping here. Small and light.

Thanks guys.

Gus

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

Last edited by 442KoneKilr; October 26th, 2014 at 09:58 AM.
Old October 26th, 2014, 09:39 AM

PRNDL in speedo gauge to transmission linkage

There was an enthusiast inquiring about the linkage that connects the TH350 to the gear shift PRNDL indicator in the dash. i promised him a pic when I found it. Well I found it but I can't find his pm or email. Please let me know who you are and if you're still interested in the piece.

Thanks.
Old October 26th, 2014, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by 442KoneKilr
update: Sold one of the two floor shift speedometers I have for $150. Second speedo available for same price.

There was interest in the remaining gauge pods: rally pack temp/oil/volts/fuel gauge pod and the non-rally pac (No tic toc tac) clock converted to quartz movement. PM me via email (442konekilr@gmail.com) for pricing on the gauge pod and clock.
The initial first dibs buyer seems to be mia, so they are now available again, as a set or individually.

All pieces work and are in excellent condition. See attached pics.
I can take a video of the speedo being driver by a drill to allay fears. The gauge pod worked fine even after the accident until I turned the engine off for the final time in the car soon after for teardown. No way for me to verify it's operation. Sorry.

No problem on the shipping here. Small and light.

Thanks guys.

Gus

Attachment 103873

Attachment 103874

Attachment 103875

Attachment 103876

Attachment 103877
Ooops. Never mind. Neal got back to me (Sorry Neal) but if he bails on me on any of the pieces, I'll repost their availability here.

Sorry for the confusion guys.
Well back out to the garage to clean up and continue packing away parts. Starting to wonder if I should've sold the whole car...... NAH!
Gus
Old October 26th, 2014, 12:52 PM

i would be interested in your whole interior . Door panels dash pad convertible top and boot white and also looking for speedometer . let me know and we can talk .
Old October 26th, 2014, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by joe olds
i would be interested in your whole interior . Door panels dash pad convertible top and boot white and also looking for speedometer . let me know and we can talk .
Hi Joe,

Dash I am keeping for my pt project. All interior panels are available since a previous buyer lost interest and never got back to me after I took and sent a bunch of pics to him

seats gone too as well as boot cover. You are next in line for any of the gauges. I'll let you know if he passes.

Convertible top is available but you are next in line there also. I haven't even gotten back to that poor guy. Response has been overwhelming.
I'll get you pics of what you're interested in. Took a bunch today. Let me know what you would like to see.

Please use my email address for all future correspondence. Can't send pics with PM's here. Not sure why. And I can't see my "sent" messages. Makes it difficult to keep track of who wants what and who was first
442konekilr@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest Joe.
ATB
Gus

Last edited by 442KoneKilr; October 26th, 2014 at 08:03 PM.
Old October 27th, 2014, 10:46 AM

Another email sent...
Old October 28th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Photoshop God

I sent you an email so it would be easier to keep track of.

Thanks!
Old October 28th, 2014, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by joe olds
Hi Joe,
Sorry for the delay in responding. Response has been overwhelming.

Except for the convertible top frame and hydraulics, everything else is gone or spoken for, although the dibs can change when some enthusiasts change their mind, namely the complete door panel/arm rests with working courtesy lights package I have. But I have what I believe to be a serious buyer for that now (I hope, man this is getting old) so you have first dibs on the top frame and hydraulics. I'll put you on the waiting list for the interiors panels/arm rests.

Please email me at 442konekilr@gmail.com so I can send you pics and keep track of you more easily.

Atb
Gus
Old October 28th, 2014, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by DewChugr
I sent you an email so it would be easier to keep track of.

Thanks!
I get a LOT of emails. What were you interested in and what are the first 5 symbols of your email address so I can be sure I got it?
Thanks.
Old October 28th, 2014, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by chrisneu68olds
Another email sent...
Same for you John. I get a LOT of emails. What were you interested in and what are the first 5 symbols of your email address so I can be sure I got it?
Thanks.
Old October 28th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Photoshop God

Originally Posted by 442KoneKilr
I get a LOT of emails. What were you interested in and what are the first 5 symbols of your email address so I can be sure I got it?
Thanks.
my email involves my username, but you have emailed me already.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 10:34 AM

FYI All,

Once I get the bulk of parts out to those who have purchased them to date, I will be posting more offerings with pics and prices. Since my project has morphed into a pro touring restomod, I have many parts I no longer need that are repro's (i.e. white and black bucket seat covers and seat foam from fusicks, head rests for bucket seats with covers, bucket seat trim pieces/hardware, set of fender marker lights, SX emblems, near new oldsmobile stainless steel hub caps, and more) and used items that are near mint (sun visors vert specific with pass side mirror and hardware) and some that are not mint but are in good condition and/or are hard to find (i.e. rear view mirror with map light that works, front seat belts, 4 spoke sport steering wheels, rear tail light housings) and other things including brackets for marker light housings I blasted and powder coated for durability that are basically new.

I am finding that, other than the dash, very few pieces i thought i could use are interchangeable between the hardtop and 'vert. If you think of something you may need, send me an email we'll go from there.

Again, if you asked about parts a while ago and I have not responded, please send me an email to remind me and forgive me for forgetting about you.

Some of those who had dibs on various parts have changed their minds.
Some have done me the courtesy of a PM or email confirming this, which I appreciate. Some have just stopped communicating.. which forces me to go back to see who's next in line, which I don't always do a good job in keeping track of.

And, if you think the part you were interested has been sold but have not seen a confirmation on the forum, it doesn't hurt to ask if it's still available.
Again, an email at 442konekilr@gmail.com is the preferred method.

Those who have recieved their parts, I hope you are happy with them. Those still waiting, thank you for your patience. Much appreciated.

atb
Gus

Quick Reply: Parting out 1971 Cutlass Supreme convertible.