Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1983 Custom Cruiser

Search this Thread

Old February 24th, 2013, 01:10 PM

1983 Custom Cruiser

Hey, I'm new to this forum, hopefully this is the right forum for this car, if not maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

I picked up a 1983 Custom Cruiser wagon to turn into a demolition derby car, its a complete car. I don't know anything about these at all, and I was wondering if there is any interior parts, trim, glass, or non run essential parts that anybody needs before I yard it all out. I can post pictures (i think) if anybody wants to see anything. Or if these are so plentiful that the parts are at every pick-a-part yard let me know too and i'll just junk it.

thanks

oh yeah and if there is any cheap trick to make power in the 307 let me know
Old March 2nd, 2013, 08:24 PM

Hey...do you have the front headlight bezels, right and left? I've been looking for those! Send me a message if you do! Thanks!
Old March 3rd, 2013, 12:19 PM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by albop03
Hey, I'm new to this forum, hopefully this is the right forum for this car, if not maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

I picked up a 1983 Custom Cruiser wagon to turn into a demolition derby car, its a complete car. I don't know anything about these at all, and I was wondering if there is any interior parts, trim, glass, or non run essential parts that anybody needs before I yard it all out. I can post pictures (i think) if anybody wants to see anything. Or if these are so plentiful that the parts are at every pick-a-part yard let me know too and i'll just junk it.

thanks

oh yeah and if there is any cheap trick to make power in the 307 let me know
The front fenders are unique to the Custom Cruiser wagons, so it's a real shame to demo them. I've been looking for a set.

As for cheap tricks to increase 307 power, yeah, replace it with a 455.