Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Parting 92 Cutlass Convertible

Search this Thread

Old June 23rd, 2012, 07:46 AM

Parting 92 Cutlass Convertible

Im sorry i dont have pics to post but here is the situation. I needed a door for my 94 and came across a complete car for sale. We negotiated a price and I was to pick the car up today. He told me yesterday he only has a copy of his previous registration but no title. I told him i cant scrap it without the title. We agreed that i would go to his house and take off the parts i need and he would scrap what is left.
I plan on removing the doors, fenders, dual exhaust, electric fans, convertible top, wheels, headlights, convertible trim around window trunk and quarter, radio, dash, climate control and computer. Some of these parts i am keeping for use.
Trunk, tailights,filler panel are all bad. Car was damaged in a tornado last summer. Car has a 3.1
The car is red with white top and gray interior.
Again im sorry i dont have pics. Please let me know if you need anything. I will be pulling it apart next Sunday and can compile your list of parts this week.
I wont be looking to make a killing on the parts. Im just happy to get the door and exhaust and if i can recover a little cost that would be great. Tell me what you are in need of and i will remove it. I will post picks of what i removed for you and If the part and the price are to your liking let me know and we will go from there. I will only charge actual shipping.

Im posting this on multiple forums so i will go by date and time request is made in case two people ask for the same part.

Last edited by Boldsmobile; June 23rd, 2012 at 08:28 AM.