Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

72olds350rocket350turbo trani

Search this Thread

Old June 5th, 2012, 02:42 PM

72olds350rocket350turbo trani

block cast #395558 2 this is a complete 350rocket (less exaust) and 350turbo trans.everything that is crome is edelbrock 50,000 on rebuilt engine 70,000org. on trans. ran good b4 pulled will need a tune up fluids plugs cleaning.

included is radiator, fan , 2 starters,new plugwires,aftermarket gauges,and everything you see in pics is included.
so far lots of calls on engine localy but alot of no shows when they set up to see it. $750 o.b.o flexible on price. trades welcome. no low ballers please.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Engine tran1.jpg (66.5 KB, 53 views)
Eng tran 2.jpg (61.4 KB, 51 views)
Gauges.jpg (37.7 KB, 41 views)
Radiator.jpg (69.6 KB, 46 views)
Starter.jpg (53.7 KB, 42 views)
Old June 11th, 2012, 08:35 PM

thats both the engine and trains shiping included depending on were you live. this is my baby can part out for the right price...shiping not included if parted out. would like to keep this one togather. can put out prices of parts later if i get enough feed back on parts wanted all parts must be spoken for before i part out...
Old June 12th, 2012, 06:50 AM

PM sent
Old June 17th, 2012, 10:29 PM

wil check electrical parts for working condition and give you the fullest disclosure i can about parts will test parts after inquriy and a price is determined on working and none working parts. will give disconted price if you buy more then one part. the more you buy the more you save.some parts are new but since they are not in box will sell for a good price. parts will be cleaned before they are shiped.
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:50 PM

pm sent
Old June 21st, 2012, 02:34 PM

heres some more ifo for you folks. when i say complete engine and trans i mean (You put it in connect up the hoses and electrical slap on some headers and change the fluids tune up and your ready to go you get all parts needed)
$550 firm not shiped
Old June 21st, 2012, 02:56 PM

as for shipping included i work that out with a bidding system anywhere from 1500 to10,000 shipping compinies. over 50,000 shippers. i use shippers that are already heading out there soon and ones who will have empy loads going that way anyways. i do all the work and so you dont have to.
what is required is

1.is it a private residence,what area code,city, address?is it easly accessable by biger forms of transport?

2.what is the form of transport you would prefer it sent by?

3.would you want it unloaded for you?

4.do you want insurance?

5.whould you be willing to pick up from a nearbye location?

6.what type of payment would you use and would
you want to pay on delivery?

7.is time it takes to ship importent?

8.any other info you think would be needed or helpfull will be appreciated.

answer these simple questions and i will do what i can to make it happen at this price. the answers to these questions will make the prices change but with luck ill get it shipped in this range or as close to or on the dot.

it will take a little time to process but i will post to you updates on where negotiations are. thank you.