ClassicOldsmobile.com  

Go Back   ClassicOldsmobile.com > Classifieds > Oldsmobile Parts > Parts For Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Classic Oldsmobile Forum!
Welcome to Classic Oldsmobile forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Classic Oldsmobile Forum today!

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 26th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #1

8.5" G-Body axle for sale

Hi all, I have one good factory axle for an 8.5" G body differential available. This axle will fit all 442, T Type/Grand National rears from '84 to '87 as well as '83 and '84 Hurst cars. This axle is in good condition, with no scoring or galling in the bearing area from being ran with bad bearings. Price is $75 plus shipping. Thanks for your interest
Funkwagon455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #2

Know someone looking for a 'drum to drum' 3:42 posi, if you know of one??
Rickman48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 07:51 AM   #3

I have one that i rebuilt , it has been sand blasted - primed and painted . It has some pitting on the housing but is solid on the perches and brackets . It is backing plate to backing plate . It has new clutches , bearings , axle bearings and seals , also has the gear lube and posi additive . Asking $1150 picked up at my location . Hebron Illinois . BOB
Bob Kelso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 08:45 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickman48 View Post
Know someone looking for a 'drum to drum' 3:42 posi, if you know of one??
Not right now, A couple of days ago there was a local fella parting out Grand Nationals that had one left but when I checked it the rear was posted as "sold". I've sold my G body and do not have any more of the big units laying around. Thanks for your interest and good luck.
Funkwagon455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 08:45 AM
ClassicOldsmobile
1957 Oldsmobile

Paid Advertisement

submit to reddit