Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

66-67 A body NOS fenders lft- rt

Search this Thread

Old February 4th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Shoveling Snow

66-67 A body NOS fenders lft- rt

I've decide to sell all of my 67 Oldsmobile collection and these are first items to go. I've had them for 17 years in the attic so they have a little surface rust on them. Where they normally rust is perfect.These are service replacement -so no holes are punched in them for emblems.
The 39341 had a slight roll length wise to it when I bought it and I straightened it out pretty good but I never fitted it to a car. I have never seen another set of NOS fenders sell in the last 17 years so this maybe the last good set available.

$4500.00 plus shipping
No trades or green stamps

Please email me if interested!

Old February 4th, 2010, 05:38 PM

Angry

Originally Posted by Hairy Olds
I've decide to sell all of my 67 Oldsmobile collection and these are first items to go.

$4500.00 plus shipping
No trades or green stamps

Please email me if interested!

Hairy: This is my first post on this excellent Forum. I had hoped that my first post would be in the positive light, but alas to no avail...
You must take a flying leap off a short pier!
I just purchased a parts car for $700.00 and the fenders are painted the correct color. Plus, the quality of the fenders in question are in excellent condition!
To all other users of this site... My question to you is...
Are you here to make an exorbitant profit on your parts, or are you here to help out your Olds brothers?
Old February 4th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Shoveling Snow

Well I have been a member of the OCA since 1978 and I think I know the prices pretty well. I'm not ashamed of the word profit nor afraid. If it's not the price you are willing to pay just politely back click the mouse and go on to the next post thank you. I have done my share of helping the Olds community and will still continue to do so.
By the way wait till you see the prices of the rest of the stuff I'll be selling you'll really flip!

Last edited by Hairy Olds; February 4th, 2010 at 05:52 PM.
Old February 4th, 2010, 06:10 PM

Well, OK Hairy... We'll just see... what transpires.

Last edited by Jaybird; February 4th, 2010 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Signature
Old February 4th, 2010, 06:23 PM

I'll just buy a new car for that price jeez!
Old February 4th, 2010, 06:34 PM
car guy

The man can ask what he wants. Do I think someone is crazy enough to spend that much no but its his parts he can do what he wishes.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 03:46 PM

I just purchased 2 cutlass ragtops 1 from OK 1 from AL paid 3200 for both with perfect fenders today is my first day in this club and this is first ad hope they not always priced in pesos wow you proud of those fenders
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:33 AM

Post pictures of the NOS fenders you have for 66-67,and what you paid for them. Point is,how many NOS fenders have you seen for 66-67.
Would a guy with a Cutlass justify buying these?Most likely not,but someone with a W30,or a rare Trac Pac car or similar,would give it a good thought,if they want to do it the best as possible. I know I would.
I've only seen 2 pairs of 1/4's for these cars EVER,and they sold for that similar amount of money.Again,where do you find them?
Old November 4th, 2010, 05:25 AM

In '80 I paid $110 each for '69 fenders, brand new from the dealer!
Guess I should've bought earlier pieces, too, but who knew!
Wow!
Old November 4th, 2010, 06:49 AM

If there are not pairs of NOS 66/67 fenders floating all around selling for much less, shut the @#&% up & go to another thread. Reasonable decency & forum etiquette is that you don't s**t on people's "for sale" posts whether you agree w/ their terms or not. Nobody gives a s**t what deal you ferreted out or stumbled across or your brother in law's one armed, single mother's, dog walker's inbred cousin found & bought cheap. Those fenders are very rare & arguably worth what is being asked for them by a very knowlegeable, experienced "Olds Person" who has never come across, at least to me, as a mercenary seller. Because they don't suit your need/parameters & you were able to find an alternative is good for you. Should I be able to buy a good condition W31 for $1200 now just because I did in 1980?

Last edited by bccan; November 4th, 2010 at 06:52 AM.