The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old November 13th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Friday is upon us. Too bad I'm going to work and Friday is my Wednesday/Thursday. Oh well. Three this week then five off. I wish it was like that every week.

Jamesbo let me get into this new place and then we can work something out with the lift. Can I adapt it to lift a Cessna 172?

Scot hope the swap meet is a success this year. Say hello to Beetlejuice for me and don't park where you're not supposed to.

Clint if I remember correctly, a Hilux in Australia is a big van looking thing. That's what all the shuttle busses are.

Okay off to work. Hope everyone has a good weekend and stays warm. The wind has picked up here and it's going down to the 20s. As my Mother would say, crimeny. Don't know what it means but she never said it in a good way.
Old November 13th, 2014, 03:13 PM
CQR

Mike, The Hilux is the real name for the generic toyota pickup. before the t100 and Tacoma.
Old November 13th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Captain Starfire

A mite chili

But nuttin' compared to mosta you's guys (and gal).

Spent most o'day on S. Shore bringin' better half to airport (to Peoria, of course) since 5 dis mawnin'. Got back at 1 after misc. apperntments.

Clint, Plantation (where I am now) is in Central - The GA Hills are Eastern.

You guys are too smart -- Never heard of that Hilux thing. Better half owned an '88 when we wed (we wound up totaling it in '93 in Nashville driving to MI), then we bought a new xtracab '93, which unfortunately was a (Capital) L-e-m-o-n. Core shift on block and head; sprouted coolant leak straight thru head casting eventually, and the thing vibrated the entire time we owned it. Vowed I'd never buy another Yota; but in 2006, most of my resentments had worn off.

Stay thawed out for the foreseeable future, Oldsmofriends. (Avalon's heater works OK, but strangely enough, doesn't have that "1250-watt hair dryer on high" feel the Camry had .)

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; November 13th, 2014 at 05:44 PM.
Old November 14th, 2014, 04:00 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

John, OK. I guess that makes more sense then. I was thinking NOLA was eastern as well. I sure like my 88. It's a much nicer truck than the 86. The EFI has so much more poop and this one has A/C which is nice to keep the windows from fogging up. I do think I have a restriction in the Evaporator as I don't get the airflow I think I should.
Attachment 161414
Attachment 161415

Everybody have a good weekend.
Old November 14th, 2014, 04:13 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Cold as a mother last night. Down in the 20s, and the wind had to be 20mph. I just keep saying to myself, warm weather station-warm weather station...

So now the advertisers are reading our posts. Yesterday I asked Jamesbo if his lift would work on a Cessna 172, told Scot to say hi to Beetlejuice, and Clint said his Hilux came before the T100. And oddly enough there are now advertisements for these three things right on this page. Jeeps and Chryslers enough already!

Time for bed. Monday is over. I'm glad for both. Have a good day everyone.
Old November 14th, 2014, 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by slantflat
So now the advertisers are reading our posts. Yesterday I asked Jamesbo if his lift would work on a Cessna 172, told Scot to say hi to Beetlejuice, and Clint said his Hilux came before the T100. And oddly enough there are now advertisements for these three things right on this page. Jeeps and Chryslers enough already!
I am seeing the same ads at the bottom of the screen along with ads for hair dryers
Old November 14th, 2014, 05:16 AM

Mawn'in all

$hit it's cold ......................down in de 20's dis mawn'in

Mike, De lift will pick up de Spruce Goose. De problem is ya gotta use your track hoe to get de lift off de trailer.

I'm not sure why but I never notice de adds. Must be de way my brain is wired. But when I looked I got one at de bottom of de page fer a Cessna too.

I'm try'in to figger out how to phuque wit it. Dis could be a turn'in point fer de Good morning thread. How to mess wit de advertisers

Let me Try John Deere tractor and see what tomorrow reeps
Old November 14th, 2014, 06:46 AM
Sammy70 455 Supreme

...and adult diapers
Old November 14th, 2014, 07:32 AM

Wow an 80's Toyota from a state that uses no salt on it's roads. That would draw a crowd here. You guys must not use adblocker, as I see none of those ads.
Old November 14th, 2014, 07:42 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Morning everyone.

Looks like a new game is afoot. I think I need a SAMSUNG 60" LED SMART TV instead of this IPad.

Sounds like the polar vortex has decided to visit south of the border. Not much fun is it? Haven't had to use the ARIENS 24" SNOW BLOWER yet but I'm sure that will happen soon. Good thing I have GOODYEAR NORDIC ICE RADIAL TIRES on the car. Still looking at a fully loaded 2015 SONATA LIMITED with a tech package. Crap, they're pricey.

I made fresh koffee but didn't pour some right away. It came out frozen into koffee pops.

Enjoy your day.
Old November 14th, 2014, 07:45 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Lol I posted that and just noticed the CO server flagged the words 'tires' and 'IPad'. Watch for tire ads and apple products coming soon to this thread.
Old November 14th, 2014, 07:46 AM

Good morning Allan, nice to have you back.
Old November 14th, 2014, 07:50 AM
Sammy70 455 Supreme

X2 Allan...nice to hear from you...cold eh?!
Old November 14th, 2014, 07:52 AM

Hmm, Sam Adams 'N Victoria's Secret, let's see what shows up for you guys...and you're welcome.
Old November 14th, 2014, 10:00 AM

X2 on the Victoria Secret. I'm a little weary of de Cessna add
Old November 14th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by 1969w3155
Hmm, Sam Adams 'N Victoria's Secret, let's see what shows up for you guys...and you're welcome.
You are a true scholar and gentleman for thinking like that!

Originally Posted by sammy
cold eh?!
Naw, it's nuthin. I see Port Perry is at 1°C now. We're still at -16, and with windchill we're at -23. I have the fireplace going right now. It really helps make walking around nekked as a jaybird much better in this climate. JK on the nekked part, but it really helps.
Old November 14th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Captain Starfire

Hola, all...

Cold as a well-digger's keister, or some part of his anatomy. Going to crank up the fireplace tonite. Might as well use some of that cord that's been aging, covered in the back, for about 4 years.

If anybody gets the notion to buy one of the Sharp $139 microwaves from Sam's, don't. I bought one and took it back. The front is like a mirror, and if you have any lights on in the kitchen, you can barely see the inside of the unit. I likes to see what I be cookin'. Plus, I thought the controls were laid out plum crazy. Who ever heard of a keypad where the "0" was to the right of the other 9 digits? Not too intuitive. Then I'd have to break out the ol' specs every time I wanted to heat a cup of coffee. I found myself wishing it would break, so I just took it back. Just got a Panasonic delivered and am itching to set it up this afternoon.

Clint, that's some kind of a machine... Talk about utility. I always remember during the couple years I sold Ford trucks all the exclusions Ford would list for warranty coverage, and snowplow usage was ALWAYS at the top of the list. But I'll bet that thing takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. It's a V6, though, right? Ours was the 4. But I know that little thing would still be running somewhere had we not totaled it. It was a real workhorse. The '93 wasn't a rust spec on the '88's muffler.

Allan, good to see your name gracing the thread again. Hang in there, good buddy...

Anyhoots, still trying to figure out my checking account, and don't want to be sitting here all nite. Y'all have a warm one, Oldsmofriends.
Old November 14th, 2014, 02:00 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Afternoon Mawnin People
Scot hope the swap meet is a success this year. Say hello to Beetlejuice for me and don't park where you're not supposed to.
Mike I decided not to set up this year. Glad I didn't, it's chilly. But it always seems like a cold snap hits right on the days of the Swapmeet. I'll hit it tomorrow to walk around. Beetlejuice? I'll tell him you said hello
Originally Posted by CQR
It's a much nicer truck than the 86. The EFI has so much more poop and this one has A/C which is nice to keep the windows from fogging up. I do think I have a restriction in the Evaporator as I don't get the airflow I think I should.
Might want to check for squirrels in the squirrel cage
Originally Posted by Jamesbo
De problem is ya gotta use your track hoe to get de lift off de trailer.
How much for the whole shebang? Trailer & all. That is if Mike don't already have dibs.
Old November 14th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Good sleeping today. The boy only work me up a couple times, and the one time he didn't even go off the back porch. I said, that's it for you.

Having not been attentive to my laundry this week, I see I'm out of long johns. If the plane we get has to be worked outside tonight I'm going to be hating life. So do I wish for something inside, which is a sure sign it will be a pig, or for something outside which will be lighter but cold as a mother.

Jeff I'm seeing the hair dryer ad too, don't know where that came from. So far no scantily clad Secret models... I may need to get that adware and run it, at least I was able to do away with the blue underlined words.

Scot if you want that thing work it out with Jamesbo. Besides, I don't have a track hoe.

John next year will be the first time my firewood ages more than a year. I burn anything. Pine, fresh cut whatever, sticks, pine needles, broken furniture, construction debris... Yes I keep the flu brushed out.

Okay off to work. Hope everyone has a good evening, the weekend is upon us.
Old November 14th, 2014, 04:01 PM
"Car"mudgeon

I dunno if I can make it work Mike, but I'd like to see what it would take. IIRC Clint said it needed to be buried?
Old November 14th, 2014, 04:44 PM
Always room for one more

Does Clint have a trac hoe? I'll tow it out to him.
Old November 14th, 2014, 06:04 PM
Captain Starfire

Interesting post from Hagerty

I agree with the first two comments -- the Seville left me cold; never remotely interested.

http://www.hagerty.com/articles-vide...-American-Cars
Old November 15th, 2014, 04:20 AM
CQR

Originally Posted by Bee-Oh-Pee

Clint, that's some kind of a machine... Talk about utility. I always remember during the couple years I sold Ford trucks all the exclusions Ford would list for warranty coverage, and snowplow usage was ALWAYS at the top of the list. But I'll bet that thing takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. It's a V6, though, right? Ours was the 4. But I know that little thing would still be running somewhere had we not totaled it. It was a real workhorse. The '93 wasn't a rust spec on the '88's muffler.
Snow plows are hard on things for sure, but if you don't go blasting into snow piles and curbs it helps the vehicle a lot. I had to make the plow mount for this, and it works pretty well for what it is. I have the 22R-E 4 cylinder in this. The 3.0V-6 was toyota's worst motor ever. Ever. Not only did they not last, but the mileage was horrible and the 4 cylinder had more power.

Originally Posted by GAOldsman

Might want to check for squirrels in the squirrel cage
I did check already. I removed a bunch of leaves from it, but didn't find a squirrel.
Does Clint have a trac hoe? I'll tow it out to him.
No, I dont have a trac hoe. But I could come up with a back hoe if needed. And yes I think it does have to be buried, and around here, I don't think the powers that be, would allow you to put in in ground Hydraulic lift in.

Anywho, spose to get back down to nothin tonight. Snow today. Allan Good to hear from you.

Have a day all.
Old November 15th, 2014, 05:00 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Stayed somewhat warm in the hangar tonight but it was cold and windy as usual outside. As luck would have it, we ran into some problems at the last minute and needed turnover, instead of pushing the plane out ourselves.

Clint do you mean the powers that be that own your building or town councilmen? How deep do these types of lifts usually go? Yet another reason I need a backhoe.

John I'd have to say the Stude is the most elegant on that list, but it would be my second choice. My first choice would be the Mark II. I'm going to have one of those one day. Big car, classy, just a nice looking car. There's a Mark II in the museum in Reno that has a 426 Hemi in it.

Time for bed. Friday tonight. See ya's all later.
Old November 15th, 2014, 05:27 AM
CQR

Mike. I have been told that due to possible ground contamination inground hydraulics are frowned upon. I have been doing some reading, and they are exempt from the EPA's LUST law. So it could be fine. I would guess you would need a 7-10' hole
Old November 15th, 2014, 06:10 AM

Tooooooooooo frigg'in cold to type.

Mike, Scot I think de thing is worth sum'in to scrap. It's heavy
Old November 15th, 2014, 07:48 AM
Captain Starfire

Well-digger's equipment still chili

'Twer 31* at around 7, but seems to be warmin' up OK. Picture 1 captures the mood over here (although the pic is unfortunately fuzzy)... Picture 2 is Barney, MIL's new feline, who seems to be one fine specimen. He's a big boy, supposedly around 3 y.o., whose folks abandoned him when they left town. He now seems to know where his bread is buttered... Not doing a lot of lap stuff w/ MIL yet, but is extremely docile and sweet. My BIL done good with him, and better half gives her seal of approval.

Mike, good thing you keep that flue clean... I try to only burn cured hardwoods, but in '08 when we had that killer snowstorm and lost power for days, I was burning treated wood and fresh pine... thought about furniture, but it was all new ;-)

Clint, I knew that V6 wasn't in the same league as the 4, but didn't know how bad it were. I do know when we got the '93 Xtracab, it also had the 4, and when we loaded it up to go to MI, it was grossly underpowered. It was really a little dangerous when we got in the mountains. When we got the better half the Xterra in Y2K (V6), it was like being reborn. I must admit, that was one sweet vehicle. It actually surprised me. Only problem it had was a persistent leak at heater core nipples (they were very difficult to access); but we finally got those fixed after a few years. It even got about 20 MPG, which was great for us. Only reason we got rid of it (in '06 to get the Camry) was 'cuz better half had the long commute from the Plantation to the Big City every day after we moved.

Oh, and here's a neat ol' video, speaking on Cessnas (or not). When I was a yoot, we used to see the old converted military "flying boxcars" zooming all over the city, mostly around the river, doing cargo duties and such. Seems the plane in da' video would have been the next evolutionary step, but didn't seem to make it. Sure seems like a good idea.

http://www.chonday.com/Videos/carplanfuit2

Have a fab and warm weekend (or workdays), Oldsmofriends.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; November 15th, 2014 at 07:58 AM.
Old November 15th, 2014, 08:03 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Morning everyone.

I know wutchu mean about snow and cold Clint, right back atcha. Got alight dusting overnight. Good news is it's Spoda warm up to around 32 on Monday.

Scot/Mike?maybe both of you could start a repair shop and go halfers on the lift. I think it would fit no problem in Scots shop.

My problem hasn't been resolved but I can't dwell there because it's just unhealthy. There is some discussion though and may be a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. I know it shouldn't affect my involvement on this forum but things just got ugly in a hurry and I was very upset and frustrated with a legal/financial issue. Thank you again for your patience and tolerance.

New neighbors moving into the HA house next door today. Hoping they are normal folks.

I'm de chief cook n bottle washer today so de family is getting a nice meatloaf, scalloped taters, fresh aspergas and a tossed salad.

Koffee is done. Managed to git it today before it turned to ice cubes. Enjoy your day.
Old November 15th, 2014, 08:07 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Oh, bout de new game? I noted today we're still stuck on Cessna ads. But before I logged in the bottom banner had a link to Freedom Ford, which is a local Edmonton dealer. So I'm thinking the CO server also tracks IP addresses and inserts local sponsors from major brand support. Wutchu think?

I have to admit I was somewhat disappointed not to see Victoria Secret or Sam Adams ads....
Old November 15th, 2014, 08:09 AM
Captain Starfire

Allan, I'll be over for din-din . I've been eating my own Italian chicken for 3 days now, since better half is elsewhere. But I ain't complainin' -- I don't know how long it would actually take me to tire of it.

Glad you see a glimmer of light, Hombre. Hope it gets brighterer and brighterer. BTW, has your name always flashed in your sig pic, or is dat sumpin' new? I sense a sig pic re-do in my future....

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; November 15th, 2014 at 08:13 AM.
Old November 15th, 2014, 08:24 AM

Cool Plane, you could haul a couple of Olds in it.
Old November 15th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Just an Olds Guy

John, you're welcome fer din din anytime my friend. I've had that flashing banner for around 5 years now I think. I have to host it on a different server though and link it to the CO server because the CO server only allows static images like the ones you inserted. My image works much like inserting a JPEG link, if that makes sense to you. My sig pic was custom done by one of our members via photoshop. I also have 3 others. I'll post em for your viewing pleasure when de desktop becomes available. Right now I'm stuck on de IPad and it's a tad more difficult.

Dan, just passing 30 meelyun. I have no idea how far I'll get before this thing tanks.
Old November 15th, 2014, 08:45 AM

Dan, just passing 30 meelyun
. I think that you have the "Allan R" edition of 2048, I think that I'll try my hand at tiddly winks, I might fair better.
Old November 15th, 2014, 08:54 AM
Captain Starfire

's o-k

Allan, no problemo... yo comprendo. I think my old XP machine w/ IE (Flintstone-Rubble edition) didn't flash it. Now, w/ Win 7 + Firefox, I'm cookin' w/ gas. Good Lord only knows what I had been missin' all those years.

Speakin of banners & such, they seem to run in cycles for some reason. Every now & again, I get all the hyperlinked words and I can hardly use the mouse without a bunch of in-yer-face ads. Recently, nuttin' atol.

Originally Posted by Allan R
John, you're welcome fer din din anytime my friend. I've had that flashing banner for around 5 years now I think. I have to host it on a different server though and link it to the CO server because the CO server only allows static images like the ones you inserted. My image works much like inserting a JPEG link, if that makes sense to you. My sig pic was custom done by one of our members via photoshop. I also have 3 others. I'll post em for your viewing pleasure when de desktop becomes available. Right now I'm stuck on de IPad and it's a tad more difficult.

Dan, just passing 30 meelyun. I have no idea how far I'll get before this thing tanks.
Old November 15th, 2014, 03:03 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Didn't get past 40s today, but not supposed to be quite as cold tonight. TGIF.

Allan don't let these troubles get you down. It's only money. Hopefully the new neighbors will be nice and peace will be restored to the neighborhood.

John I only burn treated wood when the wind is blowing a certain direction.

Well time to hit it. My Fridays used to get me all uptight, trying to get out early and worrying about what lead I was going to get stuck with. Anymore Friday is the only day that I feel relaxed. I figure, so what if I get a bad lead or have to stay late. Once I leave they can't touch me for days. It was like an epiphany.

Well have a whoopin' good weekend everyone. Stay warm.
Old November 15th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Always room for one more

Ah gonna try something. Recently when I post it vanishes and I can get it to post by refreshing the screen. Now I'm gonna do something different and see if it still posts.

Edit: Okay it still worked. The edit function is now funky, though. I tell you, whoever is making these changes shouldn't lose their day job.
Old November 15th, 2014, 06:42 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening all! :

Cold here. And snowy. We had snow late Thursday night, woke up to a couple inches yesterday. Temps only got into the 20's. Today was nice with sun and 36*. Lake effect snow to start tomorrow evening they're saying.

I went out in the cold and heavy wet snow when I got home yesterday and filled the bird feeders. I wasn't back in the house 20 minutes when a 6 point buck came walking through the back yard! He sniffed around the feeders but kept walking. I opened the window and yelled at him. Last night, they cleaned out 2 of the lower feeders. Seed is too expensive to feed them! I'm out of high limbs that I can still reach, to hang the feeders in! The 2 they eat out of are on one of those metal poles with hangers. Right at mouth level, lol. Don't know what I'm gonna do with them.

Nicole is supposed to come into town tomorrow night, I guess. Wish she'd leave earlier and get here before the snow piles up. She thinks cause she has a new car, it will go better in the snow than the Intrigue did. She hasn't comprehended that it's how you drive the car in the snow.....

Tomorrow I'm going to a fundraiser at the Ravenna Elks Club for a lady who has had breast cancer twice. She is having surgery in December, don't know what she's having done. Linda and Jean are going to go with me, Pam and Chris are going too. The lady is a friend of a car show guy, I don't know him very good. But if I can offer the lady any comfort or peace of mind, I want to do it!! Wish they'd have had a spaghetti dinner fundraiser for me, lol. I love spaghetti! It's $10 a person and they will have a 50/50 drawing and a chinese auction too. Sounds like fun!

I had to dip into my fundraiser money yesterday. My paycheck was only $400, which wasn't good. I had to make Tincanio's payment which is $350. And my Akron General payment of $100 is due on the 20th, my Verizon bill, and had to get my heart pill.... on and on! Just 6 more months of payments and January's chemo will be paid off!!!! I'll get there.

I think I'm going to work 6 hours next week, maybe 8 a few days. I have to get a new release from the surgeon so Houston won't have a problem, though.

We did get bonuses yesterday, God bless the owner! I kept out some and bought gift cards for Christmas, put the rest in savings. God provides! I spent a lot on food items for the family's 'poor boxes' for Christmas when we went shopping last night. I love to buy for other people. Got some lottery tickets for in the stockings.

I got the letter from Cigna today, approving 2 surgeries. The reconstruction fixes and the nipple construction. I still think I'd rather have the tattoos...... so I have to wait to hear from the surgeon to see when he's going to do those. I have to get the bone scan done next Tuesday. Have to be at the hospital at 7:55 for the radioactive injection, then 2 hrs. later they do the scan. Sounds like I'll be there until noon or after. It's over at Bedford hospital. Hope it comes out clean!

My friend Terry in Arizona, got herself a 21' RV and she is now a lady on the move, lol. Her and her little dog. She is sooo fortunate to be able to do what she's doing. She sent me an email from Prescott AZ., she's there for a few days. Then she's going to head to southern New Mexico for awhile. I'd love to be able to do that! Get tired of one place, just go to another! She's tired of the summer heat in the desert of Wickenburg, so she'll head to cooler places in the summer, warmer towns in the winter. Very fortunate indeed....

My hair is getting longer!! I was able to comb it straight down in the back tonight after I washed it, and it covers the back of my head pretty good! It's still wavy as hell though, which I don't like. Never did. That's why I grew it long all those years. Mom loved the waves. It still needs to thicken up on top. I don't like seeing my pink scalp, lol. It's still soft infant hair.

I ran the sweeper today. I cleaned our tub and surround real good with Lime Away and stuff. It gets a lot of those hard water spots on the surround. Took down the outside curtain in front of the tub and washed and dried it and put it back up. It was greasy around the opening, where Larry must touch it when he gets in the shower. Went to Giant Eagle and got gift cards and my heart pill. Made swiss steak with one of those oven bag/seasoning packets for supper. It was pretty good. Took a nice soaking bath earlier, so that was the extent of my day.

Well I gotta go get something to snack on, so I'll talk to you later. Have a good night all.
Old November 15th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Sad News from Minnesota

Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community.

The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71. Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth , Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch.

The gravesite was piled high with flours. Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded.

Born and bread in Minnesota, Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times, he still was a crusty old man and was considered a positive roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife Play Dough, three children: John Dough, Jane Dough and Dosey Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart. The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.
Old November 16th, 2014, 03:54 AM

Mawn'in

Dat's pretty funny Allan

In his honor, I'm hav'in country ham with biscuits and red eye gravy
Old November 16th, 2014, 05:11 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Literally stood around and did nothing all night until about 330. Then the line dumped a plane on us that they were tired of fooling with. Talk about tough to get going. I wish we could dump our problems on other people.

That is a cool plane and an excellent idea. Not a lot of cargo capacity, though. It must not have "gotten off the ground," as it were, I've never heard of it or seen one before now.

Well I think I'll hit the sack for a little while and then try to get something done before the rain comes. Have a good Sunday everyone.