Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1971 olds Cutlass Supreme-NICE

Search this Thread

Old September 3rd, 2015, 11:56 AM

1971 olds Cutlass Supreme-NICE

1971 olds cutlass supreme, 2 dr-Oklahoma car,car has had extensive mods done to it, many aftermarket parts, custom paint..Basically is a street car that runs / looks like a race car..The car has a custom paint job that is similar to the H/O style with the body being silver with black H/O style stripe package.Interior is modified and is black..

Engine is a 468 BB Olds with Edellbrock heads,Torker intake, 10 to 1 comp, demon carb, ceramic coated headers ,..small hyd cam...this was built to the 500HP build , well mannered on the street , rips at the track
th400 trans and converter
12 bolt Chevy, spool, 4:11 gears, Mosier axles

car has custom gauges, electronics, ign and fuel pump , fans etc all are on switches, large tack with shift light..interior has padded drag buckets and harnesses for them as well.

6 point roll bar, ram air pin on hood, fuel cell, new lines and elec pump..

Body roof drip rails have been removed and professionally smoothed, as have door locks and bumper bolts..all were welded , smoothed and nicely finished

Car has all nec factory equip such as head lights wipers, turn signals, roll up glass etc..also has new red w30 inner fenderwells..Car has a full 3 inch exhaust and it sounds incredible..

Some may call a pro touring style car or resto mod car, to each his own..

While not for everyone , this is a very strong running, clean OK car with nice paint, and is a blast to drive on the street..Car has extensive mods and too many to list here..While not totally perfect- It was tastefully done with high end parts and a lot of engineering was put into this car..It is not cobled up and is built well..Pls pm me for more info /numbers..

It runs 11:50's at 115 mph..I have never raced it, and rarely driven it .that is why im selling..EDIT:what I mean by this is that I have the prior owner/builders time slips and I can prove that this car with its current drivetrain ran these numbers..and well the part about not driving it is rather simple to understand..

over $30,000 invested,sell$14,500 firm.located in Erie Pa

Last edited by Madmustard; September 3rd, 2015 at 06:00 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 12:49 PM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by Madmustard
It runs 11:50's at 115 mph..I have never raced it,
Old September 3rd, 2015, 03:04 PM
Bfg

Does it have a factory radio?
Old September 3rd, 2015, 05:56 PM

and here is the problem with the internet in general..here is also why I almost never post..It took just 53 minutes for a smart comment..

ask yourselves "are you interested in the car?" if not don't waste peoples time..

Joe -aka (OLD)S FART you must have a lot of time on your hands..I don't which is why I threw some quick info on an add for the car.To repeat myself and quote your quote"it runs 11'50's at 115 mph.."I have never raced it , and rarely driven it, that is why im selling it..THIS MEANS THE PRIOR OWNER/PERSON WHO BUILT IT RAN 11:50's AT 115 MPH WITH IT..I thought I would mention it, considering I have the slips rite here, and because the car has run those numbers with this same equipment.and I think the part about" I Have rarely driven it" is also pretty straightforward..Comprende?

and secondly, BFG,(FUNNY GUY)-I quickly mentioned it has the nec equipment such as lights and turn signals..to prove that it is street legal, safe,and will pass state inspections..I see that you are somehow offended and had to be a douche bag and ask about a radio,that someone posts a car for sale on classic olds , let alone a car that would do circles around anything and all things that you own..
Old September 4th, 2015, 07:23 AM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by Madmustard
and here is the problem with the internet in general..
You should probably ask for a refund on those anger management classes.

Also, since the mind reading thing still isn't working, had you said "Previous owner went 11.50, I've never raced it", your intent would have been completely clear. As it was, posting a quarter mile time in the same sentence as saying "I've never raced it" struck me as extremely funny. Try to grow a thicker skin. That will also help with the anger management.

Sounds like a very nice car. Perhaps someday you'll calm down enough to post photos. Good luck with your sale.

Old September 4th, 2015, 09:25 AM

Joe like I said..You apparently have a lot of extra time on your hands..I have noticed for years now that you- in particular -are extremely opinionated ( as 18,000 posts would prove)..

its not an anger thing, but a lack of understanding of why people who have no interest in a car, would comment, and pick apart a quick add, and or car, that I threw on a site in the cars for sale section during a break....You and BFG have no interest in this car, but like on every site I have it listed,will add your two cents ..Multiply that by say 10 adds ( c-list is just basically a waste of time anymore)..and you then have a virtual soap opera that I just created- but allows a huge audience to see it..

Im basically just trying to sell a car here.its that simple.Pics are listed on the Erie Pa c list for those who are interested, im not very good on a computer and have trouble getting them to a site like this ...whereas on other sites they are very simple to download to..
Old September 4th, 2015, 09:43 AM
Old(s) Fart

I used some of my abundant free time (about 30 seconds to be exact). You're welcome.

http://erie.craigslist.org/cto/5204415883.html
Old September 5th, 2015, 07:58 PM

Cool car Mad mustard. Thanks Joe for posting these pictures for him.gl with sale. Neeley
Old September 6th, 2015, 07:39 AM

ok so I need a computer class --lol!!!

thx for both the pics, and kind words Neeley

car is SOLD..
Old September 9th, 2015, 06:22 PM

did you sell the car local in erie? I am also in erie. do you have any other Oldsmobile's?