Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass

Search this Thread

Old March 7th, 2014, 07:11 AM
Platinum Sponsor

Exclamation 1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass

Up for sale is a 1971 OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS, first let me start by saying this cutlass has the best of both worlds because both the exterior of the car with its super high gloss red paint, detailed engine compartment and nice brightwork makes this an all around great car. If you have had muscle cars or classics before you know most of the time the exterior paint looks great but the engine compartment does not and needs painting and detailing to compliment the exterior. With this car that issue does not exist, so its pretty much turn key, and you can go to car shows and cruise nights and have the hood up!

Mechanically this car runs very well, and its powered by a Rocket 350, the former owner told me that he was told by the person who he bought it from that the engine was rebuilt. There are no receipts to verify this, however from the way it drives and the fact that some of the gaskets appear new I would tend to believe it was. The engine has an Edlebrock manifold and newer holley carb.

The bumpers both front and back were replaced with new ones so they are in excellent condition. All other bright work in great condition including the wheel paint. The vinyl top is original and in very decent shape and is presentable. The interior is in very good shape, as you can see it was mildly customized. The underneath is in excellent shape, and you can tell this car spent most of its life in doors.
There is no dents, bubbles or rust on the exterior of the car. This car gets all the attention on the road, as well as car shows and cruise nights.

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Ol...html?aid=32795