Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

♪♦▼►1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme= FOR SALE ◄& $ #

Search this Thread

Old September 2nd, 2013, 02:09 PM

♪♦▼►1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme= FOR SALE ◄& $ #

Exterior: This is absolutely the cleanest 1982 Cutlass Supreme you will find. You have to see this unique two tone beige and brown paint job in the sunlight. New Radial G/T Cooper tires with the white letters showing to pay respect to the classics. Car has original shocks and new front brakes. Flow master performance exhaust mounted with chrome tip tail pipe. Convenient transparent windows (lightly tinted) installed to block the UV rays, and perfect condition brown vinyl top. Custom grill, bumpers are perfect, trunk is in excellent condition and spare has never been removed. Headlights and taillights are in great condition.

Interior: Yes the interior has the original leather seats maintained by the previous owner, personalized by the current owner. The headliner is completely replaced. The beige leather seats are trimmed in dark brown piping, dependable seat belts. You will love the dark brown headrest with the beige “1982” embroiled. Quality customized floor mats that read “Cutlass” on the driver’s side and “Supreme” on the passenger’s side. Compelling high gloss, hand finished wood steering wheel by Grant. Under the hood: One year old Edelbrock carburetor, new battery, spark plugs and wires, and new radiator. The original stock V6 engine has 38.8k miles and requires a rebuild which is less than six-hundred dollars to fix per my mechanic. If I had the money to do it I would but the asking price would be listed for lots more. Free security and sound system included with the purchase of this vehicle. Asking price $3,777 or best offer. Cars like this are extremely hard to find. Please only serious buyers contact me via e-mail at 82classicoldsmobile@gmail.com - OR - 864.907.7819 text or leave a voicemail I will call you back within 24 hours.

Watch YouTube clip:

Last edited by 82classic; September 2nd, 2013 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Including video