Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

69 Olds Delta 88 Convertible 455 for sale

Search this Thread

Old June 1st, 2012, 06:28 PM
69withthetopdown

69 Olds Delta 88 Convertible 455 for sale

I have a 1969 Olds Delta 88 convertible for sale. It has the original 455 2bbl. It has 106,000 miles on it. I am the 3rd owner. It is black with red interior and a white top. It is original accept for the wheels and the steering wheel, I have the original hubcaps and the original steering wheel. A few pictures of it are on this site in the gallery I will add others. It has had the front end rebuilt, the exhaust replaced from the maniflod back(not duals), front end alligned, valve cover and oil pan gasket and transmission filter and gasket replaced. The 455 has not been touched. It runs and drives great. Top and tires were new three years ago. Everthing works but the fuel gauge and the radio which is original. I live near Kansas City. I would say the paint is 90% I would call it a 10 footer. All metal is straight I am asking 11,000 You can private message me or email at mscofer@rpt.coop
Old June 17th, 2012, 05:03 PM
69withthetopdown

Originally Posted by mscofer
I have a 1969 Olds Delta 88 convertible for sale. It has the original 455 2bbl. It has 106,000 miles on it. I am the 3rd owner. It is black with red interior and a white top. It is original accept for the wheels and the steering wheel, I have the original hubcaps and the original steering wheel. A few pictures of it are on this site in the gallery I will add others. It has had the front end rebuilt, the exhaust replaced from the maniflod back(not duals), front end alligned, valve cover and oil pan gasket and transmission filter and gasket replaced. The 455 has not been touched. It runs and drives great. Top and tires were new three years ago. Everthing works but the fuel gauge and the radio which is original. I live near Kansas City. I would say the paint is 90% I would call it a 10 footer. All metal is straight I am asking 11,000 You can private message me or email at mscofer@rpt.coop
I cant add more pictures, site says I am out of memory in the gallery.
Old June 24th, 2012, 05:12 PM
69withthetopdown

I looked at a few resources and feel the price should be lowered to $9500.
Old June 24th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by mscofer
I cant add more pictures, site says I am out of memory in the gallery.
You can add pics to this thread, or you can install more pics on your home page. I notice you have not started any albums there.