Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1965 f85 for sale

Search this Thread

Old October 7th, 2011, 04:44 AM

1965 f85 for sale

I have a 1965 F85 330ci 5.4 that I purchased for a project car. It has all new interior and all the glass is in great shape. I removed the front and rear harnesses about 6 months ago to have them redone and never got a chance to finish them. When the harnesses were installed she ran like a beast. From what I can tell the previous repairs to the doors and rear quarters were done but instead of forming the metal, they welded it and used bondo to make the body lines. The trim is in great shape and I also had the front and rear inserts sandblasted so they are ready to be painted or re-chromed. If you are interested or want specific pictures let me know and I will get them. I just ran out of time and I am moving overseas so unfortunately I have to let her go. For some reason I keep getting an error when I try to attach pictures, but I will email them to you if you want. Make me an offer!
Old October 7th, 2011, 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by mommasezno
I have a 1965 F85 330ci 5.4 that I purchased for a project car. It has all new interior and all the glass is in great shape. I removed the front and rear harnesses about 6 months ago to have them redone and never got a chance to finish them. When the harnesses were installed she ran like a beast. From what I can tell the previous repairs to the doors and rear quarters were done but instead of forming the metal, they welded it and used bondo to make the body lines. The trim is in great shape and I also had the front and rear inserts sandblasted so they are ready to be painted or re-chromed. If you are interested or want specific pictures let me know and I will get them. I just ran out of time and I am moving overseas so unfortunately I have to let her go. For some reason I keep getting an error when I try to attach pictures, but I will email them to you if you want. Make me an offer!
your pic file size is too large - thats why you get the error message. resize your pic smaller and then it will post for you.
Old October 8th, 2011, 01:38 PM

Ok

I will try that. Thanks!