Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1961 Dynamic Super 88

Search this Thread

Old June 9th, 2011, 09:00 PM

1961 Dynamic Super 88

For sale is my 1961 Oldsmobile Dynamic Super 88. Virtually rust free! Original 394/325hp V8 with original hydra-matic 3 speed transmission. Car runs excellent! Edelbrock carburetor with an electric fuel pump and regulator. Brand new full exhaust sounds great. Original air cleaner goes with car. Generator has been converted to alternator, and the car has a new battery.

Exterior is a baby blue primer with some old school white scallops with blue tips located on hood, sides, and rear deck lid. All trim is in excellent condition, including front grille. Originally a 4 door sedan and has had the top permanently removed. This is NOT a convertible car! Lake pipes are currently used for appearance only, but could be connected. Tail light lenses are cracked and reverse lenses have been shaved. Shaved door handles and no door glass. Tires are in great shape and have painted white walls.

Interior has original dash and instrumentation. All electronics function properly except for radio and horn. Door panels and seats have been professionally upholstered with marine-grade vinyl (in case you get caught in the rain). Dash is virtually perfect!

This is not a show winning car, but a great project or enjoyable driver. I am asking $4,500 or best offer. For more information you can message me here, or by emailing me at vaughnsmw@gmail.com, or by calling or texting 618-925-1994. A few photos can be viewed in my gallery, but for detailed photos please email. I am a business owner/operator and currently in my busiest season, therefor delivery may be difficult. It would be in the best interest of the purchaser to provide their own arrangements for delivery. This car could easily be driven home from after being purchased.

I just purchased this car around a month ago and am still waiting to receive the title back from the Illinois Secretary of State's office. Until I have the title in my hand I am willing to hold a deposit for the vehicle purchase. Hopefully the title will be returned to me any day now so that there will be no issues with selling. It is a CLEAR title and I can provide the VIN if requested. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by vaughnsmw; June 13th, 2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Price Reduced! Must Sell ASAP!
Old June 21st, 2011, 06:46 AM

Sold through ebay!