1969 442 w/455 W34 HO

Search this Thread

Old November 4th, 2016, 04:24 PM

Thanks....I'm going to sell the car as unpoached unit. I am a cutlass guy, and bought the car for the motor. I was going to remove it and have it in a 70 cutlass convertible. Being a car guy and doing some research on the car I couldn't bring myself to dismantling this car. I wish the cutlass' I find had bodies like this one. It has cool options like bucket seats, console, tilt, tele, power windows, and of course the w34 package. The guy I bought the car from was a toro guy and had quite a hoard of them. He became ill and this was the last one he sold. I figured for what I paid for it I could use the bucket seats, seat belts, and a few other pieces from the car......take the motor out and sell the carcass. Now here I sit with this futuristic beast of a car......anyone interested in a 1969 w34
Old November 4th, 2016, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by oldsmobilejuggernaut
Thanks....I'm going to sell the car as unpoached unit. I am a cutlass guy, and bought the car for the motor. I was going to remove it and have it in a 70 cutlass convertible. Being a car guy and doing some research on the car I couldn't bring myself to dismantling this car. I wish the cutlass' I find had bodies like this one. It has cool options like bucket seats, console, tilt, tele, power windows, and of course the w34 package. The guy I bought the car from was a toro guy and had quite a hoard of them. He became ill and this was the last one he sold. I figured for what I paid for it I could use the bucket seats, seat belts, and a few other pieces from the car......take the motor out and sell the carcass. Now here I sit with this futuristic beast of a car......anyone interested in a 1969 w34
Post pictures and details in the cars for sale section. Also include your location, city state anyway since we've members here from all over the world. Thank you for pausing before cutting this one up. If you were close to my location I could swap you an engine and buckets plus some cash for it. John