ClassicOldsmobile.com  

Go Back   ClassicOldsmobile.com > Vehicle Lineup > Vintage Oldsmobiles
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search
Vintage Oldsmobiles Curved Dash, Limited Touring, Models 40, 53, 66; Series 60, 70, 90

Welcome to Classic Oldsmobile Forum!
Welcome to Classic Oldsmobile forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Classic Oldsmobile Forum today!


Reply
 
 
 
submit to reddit
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2011, 11:04 AM   #121 (permalink)
Registered User
 
56Super88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 47
I need a door panel mount.

Hi Guy's I need the mount on the top of the door under the drivers side door panel for a 56 Super 88 Holiday 2 door. I guess the last owner took it off and misplaced it. Here is a picture of what I need, It is from the passenger side.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 56olds 007.jpg (108.3 KB, 24 views)
56Super88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2011, 07:11 AM   #122 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by 56Super88 View Post
Hi Guy's I need the mount on the top of the door under the drivers side door panel for a 56 Super 88 Holiday 2 door. I guess the last owner took it off and misplaced it. Here is a picture of what I need, It is from the passenger side.
this guy has a two door 55 that he is parting out on ebay. He might still have that.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/55-OL...Q5fAccessories
__________________
<--------------Erit
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2011, 10:45 AM   #123 (permalink)
Registered User
 
hotrodj54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: conn.
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaefer View Post
I bought my first 56 Oldsmobile when I was 29 back in 1989, and I still have it along with 3 more since then.

very cool car.....john
__________________
56 olds 88 hardtop
hotrodj54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2011, 08:10 PM   #124 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
Has anyone ever seen an automatic 6 way power seat? These are the 6-way power seats that move back when you open the doors. Would love to see a video of one. Was looking around for 6-way power seat rails (btw very expensive ) and ran across a few pics of 98 convertibles with the automatic 6-ways. BTW, this car has them, you could tell by the extra switch by the door jam switch
http://www.finecars.cc/en/detail/car/19757/index.html
__________________
<--------------Erit
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 05:59 PM   #125 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
beautiful 56 for sale on ebay (this was the original color I had in mind before painting mine)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Oldsmobile-Eighty-Eight-HARDTOP-1956-OLDSMOBILE-88-2-DOOR-HARDTOP-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4cf7319d01QQitemZ33056 4738305QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks


Click the image to open in full size.
__________________
<--------------Erit
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2011, 10:35 AM   #126 (permalink)
Registered User
 
hotrodj54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: conn.
Posts: 117
well i figure its time i put up a new pic of my 56, now lowered 3 inches in the front and 4 inches in the rear. i still havent decided if im going to go lower yet but heres the progress pic...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg olds2011bsg.jpg (69.8 KB, 31 views)
__________________
56 olds 88 hardtop
hotrodj54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2011, 05:07 PM   #127 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodj54 View Post
well i figure its time i put up a new pic of my 56, now lowered 3 inches in the front and 4 inches in the rear. i still havent decided if im going to go lower yet but heres the progress pic...
sick!!! can't wait to see mine on the floor
__________________
<--------------Erit
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2011, 10:29 PM   #128 (permalink)
Registered User
 
hotrodj54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: conn.
Posts: 117
i didnt know you wanted to lower your olds? ill tell ya it dont ride half bad acutally. any new updates on your car?.....john
__________________
56 olds 88 hardtop
hotrodj54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #129 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodj54 View Post
i didnt know you wanted to lower your olds? ill tell ya it dont ride half bad acutally. any new updates on your car?.....john
Yeah I would love to bag it one day, these things look great on the floor. BTW, I haven't touched the car since I put in the engine in, I need to get the driveshaft extended and bleed the brakes and she's road worthy who needs and interior anyways
__________________
<--------------Erit
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:47 PM   #130 (permalink)
Registered User
 
hotrodj54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: conn.
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by hialeah56 View Post
Yeah I would love to bag it one day, these things look great on the floor. BTW, I haven't touched the car since I put in the engine in, I need to get the driveshaft extended and bleed the brakes and she's road worthy who needs and interior anyways

haha i hear ya on the interior thing, i havent had one in about a year or so.....
__________________
56 olds 88 hardtop
hotrodj54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:24 AM   #131 (permalink)
Registered User
 
56oldsnub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 147
looks good John...did you bag it or lower it some other way.....Bret
__________________
56Oldsnub

Bret
56 Ninety Eight
56oldsnub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 10:39 PM   #132 (permalink)
Registered User
 
hotrodj54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: conn.
Posts: 117
nope not bagged, it has 3 inch dropped springs from jamco in the front and 4inch blocks in the rear.it looks lower in the pics then in person, the rockers are like 6 inches from the ground. next week im actually going to take the rear back apart and lower it more. at some point in the cars life someone had the rear springs rearched and the back of the car sits 2 inches higher then stock, so the 4 inch block dont bring the back down far enough for me. i have another set of springs outta another car that sit correct so those will get put in. sorry for the novel lol..........john
__________________
56 olds 88 hardtop
hotrodj54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 05:03 PM   #133 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodj54 View Post
nope not bagged, it has 3 inch dropped springs from jamco in the front and 4inch blocks in the rear.it looks lower in the pics then in person, the rockers are like 6 inches from the ground. next week im actually going to take the rear back apart and lower it more. at some point in the cars life someone had the rear springs rearched and the back of the car sits 2 inches higher then stock, so the 4 inch block dont bring the back down far enough for me. i have another set of springs outta another car that sit correct so those will get put in. sorry for the novel lol..........john
6 inches? Definitely looks way lower in that pic, either way looks good, can't wait to see it with the new springs. When you do, take an eye level side pic so we can get a good feel for the actual height
__________________
<--------------Erit
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:15 PM   #134 (permalink)
Registered User
 
hotrodj54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: conn.
Posts: 117
it sits a tiny bit lower then this pic only because this was taken on a but of a hill infront of my house......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1183.jpg (45.8 KB, 24 views)
__________________
56 olds 88 hardtop
hotrodj54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 05:02 PM   #135 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodj54 View Post
it sits a tiny bit lower then this pic only because this was taken on a but of a hill infront of my house......
all I can say is I can't wait, almost fell like taking a few turns off my springs car looks bad @ss John
__________________
<--------------Erit
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:43 PM   #136 (permalink)
Registered User
 
hotrodj54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: conn.
Posts: 117
thanks, i might wait a week or so more and see if it settles down bur hwo knows lol.....................john
__________________
56 olds 88 hardtop
hotrodj54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 03:59 AM   #137 (permalink)
Registered User
 
golds56's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Flushing mi.
Posts: 253
Hi just checking in as a member advised me to.Name is Glen from michigan and have a 56 2 door post.Did some upgrades to 324 by adding tri power intake and having everything balanced and punched it out .080.Also added pertronics and am thinking electronic fuel pump.Still putting it togeather though and have a lot to figure out before its road ready ,like what colors to put on it,and who to get engine mounts from etc.
__________________
1956 olds two door post 324 tri-p
golds56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2011, 05:00 PM   #138 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by golds56 View Post
Hi just checking in as a member advised me to.Name is Glen from michigan and have a 56 2 door post.Did some upgrades to 324 by adding tri power intake and having everything balanced and punched it out .080.Also added pertronics and am thinking electronic fuel pump.Still putting it togeather though and have a lot to figure out before its road ready ,like what colors to put on it,and who to get engine mounts from etc.
welcome and about the mounts the sell them on ebay and fusick, btw any pics of the project?
__________________
<--------------Erit
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2011, 06:35 AM   #139 (permalink)
Registered User
 
56oldsnub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 147
Welcome Golds56...
__________________
56Oldsnub

Bret
56 Ninety Eight
56oldsnub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2011, 08:27 AM   #140 (permalink)
Registered User
 
giaguaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 47
marco poto
here i am, my Sweet Granny is on restoring (i appreciated your lowering and fender skirt, looking for a wheel set).
It's a 56 Holidays 4drs hard top
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 249984_1942583297857_1640708905_1950303_2558536_n.jpg (66.4 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by giaguaro; June 3rd, 2011 at 08:30 AM.
giaguaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #141 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by giaguaro View Post
here i am, my Sweet Granny is on restoring (i appreciated your lowering and fender skirt, looking for a wheel set).
It's a 56 Holidays 4drs hard top
nice
__________________
<--------------Erit
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2011, 02:24 AM   #142 (permalink)
Registered User
 
giaguaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 47
marco poto
thanks, i go to your page and ask you... a lot of things
giaguaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2011, 08:45 PM   #143 (permalink)
Registered User
 
hotrodj54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: conn.
Posts: 117
here are some current progress pics.....john
Attached Images
File Type: jpg olds 008.jpg (57.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg olds 011.jpg (72.0 KB, 26 views)
__________________
56 olds 88 hardtop
hotrodj54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2011, 03:29 PM   #144 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodj54 View Post
here are some current progress pics.....john
__________________
<--------------Erit
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2011, 09:08 PM   #145 (permalink)
Registered User
 
hotrodj54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: conn.
Posts: 117
i figured you would like that, it finaly settled to where i want it, if it was lower i couldnt drive it easly
__________________
56 olds 88 hardtop
hotrodj54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #146 (permalink)
Registered User
 
AboutClassics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 15
56 Olds

Not too familiar with posting on this site. How do you add a signature photo with my logon??

Anyway, back in 95 I purchased a 56 4 Dr. Had dummy spots on it. Well, we sold it because it needed dire bodywork. Last year I bought the same body style, color, etc. Body on this one is great. Come to find out my old 56 Olds is still local and has been redone by the person I sold it to. He sold it to someone else local. We both showed up at a local car cruise. I'm going to try to attach a photo here of both cars. I now own the one on the right (deeper turquoise color with bright yellow license plate).

I had my car aligned recently and now I have a lot of play in the steering. Found out that the steering box was loose. That didn't take care of the problem. Tightened up the screw on the steering box (not too tight) but it still has play. I think something's up with the alignment. Does that sound correct to anyone out there? Dennis
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Harbor House Both Oldsmobiles 8-18-2011-02.jpg (105.2 KB, 29 views)
AboutClassics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 03:55 PM   #147 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboutClassics View Post
Not too familiar with posting on this site. How do you add a signature photo with my logon??

Anyway, back in 95 I purchased a 56 4 Dr. Had dummy spots on it. Well, we sold it because it needed dire bodywork. Last year I bought the same body style, color, etc. Body on this one is great. Come to find out my old 56 Olds is still local and has been redone by the person I sold it to. He sold it to someone else local. We both showed up at a local car cruise. I'm going to try to attach a photo here of both cars. I now own the one on the right (deeper turquoise color with bright yellow license plate).

I had my car aligned recently and now I have a lot of play in the steering. Found out that the steering box was loose. That didn't take care of the problem. Tightened up the screw on the steering box (not too tight) but it still has play. I think something's up with the alignment. Does that sound correct to anyone out there? Dennis
Very nice, hard to see more than one of these at the same time at a show/get together at least down here. BTW, yours looks great, any more pics? As for the gear box I don't know how much modifications you want to do but I'm planing on a 605 conversion. Which is thighter and quicker than our stock ones. I don't know how much rigging it would take but how bad can it be.

BTW, go to the top under usercp then to the left of that page scroll half way down and click on edit avatar to add a pic
__________________
<--------------Erit

Last edited by hialeah56; August 22nd, 2011 at 04:10 PM.
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 05:23 PM   #148 (permalink)
Registered User
 
1956OldsDarrin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gig Harbor, Wa
Posts: 26
There is a web site ( 1956 oldsmobile 394 swap ) he has pics and a pretty good description of his newer steering box swap, I think he said one dent in the frame and use the 56's bolts and steering arm and its in.
I'm thinking real hard about it too, (too old for manual)...( talkin about me being too old)

Last edited by 1956OldsDarrin; August 22nd, 2011 at 05:24 PM. Reason: brain dead
1956OldsDarrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 07:09 PM   #149 (permalink)
Registered User
 
AboutClassics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by hialeah56 View Post
Very nice, hard to see more than one of these at the same time at a show/get together at least down here. BTW, yours looks great, any more pics? As for the gear box I don't know how much modifications you want to do but I'm planing on a 605 conversion. Which is thighter and quicker than our stock ones. I don't know how much rigging it would take but how bad can it be.

BTW, go to the top under usercp then to the left of that page scroll half way down and click on edit avatar to add a pic
Thanks for your reply. I posted my Avatar pic. with your help. I really don't think it's the steering box because my steering was fine when I brought the car in for alignment. I'm going to go to the other alternatives before I suspect the box being bad! I posted some album pictures. Your car is awesome. You did so much work on it and you've got a great cruisin' machine! Great job. Beautiful car.
AboutClassics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 09:31 PM   #150 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 22
before and after

Hi,
my ride keeps me busy,changed the main seals,killed the rear u joint and i needed a change in colour and came up with a "new paintjob".since i don't have a spray booth i used a paint roller for the black and a brush for the scallops.i have to admit i like the black much more than the pink.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oldsssss.jpg (102.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM3000333.jpg (86.6 KB, 28 views)
__________________
Rainer
euroman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2011, 06:50 AM   #151 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboutClassics View Post
Thanks for your reply. I posted my Avatar pic. with your help. I really don't think it's the steering box because my steering was fine when I brought the car in for alignment. I'm going to go to the other alternatives before I suspect the box being bad! I posted some album pictures. Your car is awesome. You did so much work on it and you've got a great cruisin' machine! Great job. Beautiful car.
thanks, great pictures by the way, both of those cars look great
__________________
<--------------Erit
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2011, 06:57 AM   #152 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by euroman1 View Post
Hi,
my ride keeps me busy,changed the main seals,killed the rear u joint and i needed a change in colour and came up with a "new paintjob".since i don't have a spray booth i used a paint roller for the black and a brush for the scallops.i have to admit i like the black much more than the pink.
car looks better all in black, looks Macabre in front of that cemetery
__________________
<--------------Erit
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2011, 08:17 PM   #153 (permalink)
youngin'
 
56oldssuper88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: nova
Posts: 31
Im checking in. Still in the process of getting it going.
56oldssuper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2011, 12:14 PM   #154 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
Does anyone have a rear speaker grill they want to part with? I'm looking for another one, let me know.
__________________
<--------------Erit
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2011, 09:31 PM   #155 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by hialeah56 View Post
car looks better all in black, looks Macabre in front of that cemetery
"Macabre"..never thought about that..:-) and that's my favorite place to take car pictures.maybe that's the reason no one want's to buy my olds,..and i'm asking only $2600.i better find a new location..:-)
__________________
Rainer
euroman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2011, 04:09 PM   #156 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by euroman1 View Post
"Macabre"..never thought about that..:-) and that's my favorite place to take car pictures.maybe that's the reason no one want's to buy my olds,..and i'm asking only $2600.i better find a new location..:-)
all that pic needs is Elvira to sell that sucka

Click the image to open in full size.
__________________
<--------------Erit

Last edited by hialeah56; August 29th, 2011 at 04:43 PM.
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2011, 10:41 PM   #157 (permalink)
Registered User
 
hotrodj54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: conn.
Posts: 117
hey any of you guys got a working heater blower motor your looking to part with before i go nuts trying to see if i can get mine rebuilt?..............john
__________________
56 olds 88 hardtop
hotrodj54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2011, 02:38 PM   #158 (permalink)
Registered User
 
ShaunM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 67
Exterior Trim

Good Afternoon my fellow 56 owners. I tried this on the parts wanted post and it hasn't worked out too well for me. So i figured I would turn to my '56 comrades. I was wondering if anybody would happen to have some of the stainless steel moulding for both sides of a 1956 88 4 door sedan or know where I can get ahold of some for a decent price.

Vin # 567C5316
Style # 56-3669
Body # BC 545
Trim # 362

I was also wondering if anybody had any good suggestions as to where I can get some good prices on getting materials for the interior (ie. seat covers, carpet, door panels, pretty much the whole thing is shot.) This would also include some easy to moderate DIY jobs.

Thank you all for checking this out.

-Shaun
ShaunM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2011, 03:51 PM   #159 (permalink)
1956 holiday coupe
 
hialeah56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hialeah, Fl
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunM View Post
Good Afternoon my fellow 56 owners. I tried this on the parts wanted post and it hasn't worked out too well for me. So i figured I would turn to my '56 comrades. I was wondering if anybody would happen to have some of the stainless steel moulding for both sides of a 1956 88 4 door sedan or know where I can get ahold of some for a decent price.

Vin # 567C5316
Style # 56-3669
Body # BC 545
Trim # 362

I was also wondering if anybody had any good suggestions as to where I can get some good prices on getting materials for the interior (ie. seat covers, carpet, door panels, pretty much the whole thing is shot.) This would also include some easy to moderate DIY jobs.

Thank you all for checking this out.

-Shaun
sent you a pm about the trim
__________________
<--------------Erit
hialeah56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2011, 04:04 PM   #160 (permalink)
Registered User
 
1956OldsDarrin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gig Harbor, Wa
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodj54 View Post
hey any of you guys got a working heater blower motor your looking to part with before i go nuts trying to see if i can get mine rebuilt?..............john
Check the switch first, mine was no good. also I think i may have a motor but i need to check it first

Last edited by 1956OldsDarrin; August 31st, 2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: brain damage
1956OldsDarrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2011, 04:04 PM
ClassicOldsmobile
1957 Oldsmobile




Paid Advertisement
 
 
 
submit to reddit
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for 1959 Oldsmobile Owners joe-1959oldsmobile Vintage Oldsmobiles 18 February 22nd, 2014 04:43 PM
HELP ME OLDSMOBILE OWNERS! I need some VOTES! BIGJERR General Discussion 57 October 2nd, 2009 05:57 AM
Convertible Owners... Southern_Hospitality General Discussion 7 October 1st, 2009 03:27 AM
68 Olds Owners rejoice! 68Tom General Discussion 1 April 9th, 2009 11:34 AM
OWNERS MANUAL TABORHEAD Cars Wanted 5 December 20th, 2004 09:30 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:48 AM.


Advertising - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Jobs
All content Copyright 2008 by Internet Brands, Inc.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62