General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

HELP SELLING 57 GOLDEN ROCKET HOLIDAY 4 DOOR HARDTOP

Old December 2nd, 2007, 01:30 PM

HELP SELLING 57 GOLDEN ROCKET HOLIDAY 4 DOOR HARDTOP

Hi, I am trying to help my sister in law sell her grandmothers 57 Olds. We have no idea how much it is worth or where to advertise it. It is literally grandmas car. It has been sitting in the garage for 45 years. It has 34,000 miles and still has the plastic covers on the seats like they did back then. Every thing is totally stock. The car still starts and runs well. The only thing it would need is probably paint the trunk where it is faded. The car is solid white.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tom
Old December 2nd, 2007, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Nortom
Hi, I am trying to help my sister in law sell her grandmothers 57 Olds. We have no idea how much it is worth or where to advertise it. It is literally grandmas car. It has been sitting in the garage for 45 years. It has 34,000 miles and still has the plastic covers on the seats like they did back then. Every thing is totally stock. The car still starts and runs well. The only thing it would need is probably paint the trunk where it is faded. The car is solid white.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tom
You can guess as well as anyone not being able to see it. N.A.D.A has a link N.A.D.A. Official Used Car Guide Company that might help be a guide to the value.