Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1983 Hurst/olds, thinking of selling

Search this Thread

Old June 25th, 2008, 01:36 PM

1983 Hurst/olds, thinking of selling

Thinking about getting rid of my first car, 1983 hurst/olds, car is not original, had a 355 put in it, all built, motor has had problems though, i think i got to high of a fuel pump and it keeps killing the spark plugs, but anyways, body in ik ok condition, this would definitley be a fixer upper, but like i said 83 H/O 355, over 10,000$ in upgrades like new motor which only has about 300 miles on it, big sway bar, upper and lower control arms and ladder bars, car has t-tops and an original radio in it, new doors were bought in california so it has power locks and windows to, the interior of this car is the best part, it is absolutley mint, maybe a few things here and there bit all seats are in excellent condition, the front driver and passenger are actually brand new, but this car will be hard for me to get rid of, i have had it 7 years now, and like i said it was my first car, i was gonna turn it into a drag car but i just dont have the money for it and it just sits in my garage, i am asking 14,000$ for the car, just because i would like to make back some money i spent on it. well if your interested please let me know and maybe we can work something out, please no bashing of any kind, it's hard enough for me to think about selling this car