Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1971 Cutlass Supreme Convertible

Search this Thread

Old July 25th, 2007, 11:17 AM

1971 Cutlass Supreme Convertible

I'm forced to sell my late Fathers pride and joy. This car was purchased new in Northern California and has been an Arizona car since 1982. My dad bought it about 7 years ago. It is a very well kept original car with 132K miles. It does have 1 re-paint 4 or 5 years back and has been garaged and only driven 2000 miles since done. Most front end, suspension, brakes, steering etc.. all replaced. New top w/glass. Looks like fairly new carpet (it can't possibly be 35 years old), everything has always been replaced as needed. Although it is not a frame off resto and is very original, it is a show winner with several trophies to go with it. Absolutely beautiful to look at and a blast to drive. The only thing that may require attention in the next few years is a few bubbles under the paint at the bottom/rear of both front fenders. The motor/undercariage and under the hood look so clean it's unreal. Interior including dash does not have a rip or tear in it and it's original as well. The tops of the head rests are hard from the sun. All power options work fine including the original radio! The trunk has had the carpet kit replaced including the spare tire cover. I have a ton of photos I can email to a serious buyer. Car is in Cottonwood Arizona and I will assist (at your expense) in shipping. Asking $25K. This is an extremely nice ride that anyone would be very proud to add to their collection. You can email me direct at agdcompany@qwest.net or reach me on my cell phone at 928-301-2889. Please don't call before 7am or after 7pm Arizona time. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
711 copysmall.jpg (38.8 KB, 78 views)