350 Dyno Mule

Search this Thread

Old January 27th, 2021, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by NTXOlds
Mark, I hope your hip replacement recovery is doing well!

Just curious when you you expect to be back at the dyno to test some of these scenarios.
As soon as I can! Feeling good thank you but dealing with some RFI issues with my data acquisition box. So as I get that sorted out it should be full speed ahead. Mule is basically done, just needs an intake, which I have a few of, trying to decide which one goes on first.
Old January 27th, 2021, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by cutlassefi
As soon as I can! Feeling good thank you but dealing with some RFI issues with my data acquisition box. So as I get that sorted out it should be full speed ahead. Mule is basically done, just needs an intake, which I have a few of, trying to decide which one goes on first.
It is great to hear that your recovery is going well. Everyone I know that has had a hip replacement has said that they wished that they had not waited so long to do it. I hope it works that way for you, too.
Old January 27th, 2021, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by NTXOlds
It is great to hear that your recovery is going well. Everyone I know that has had a hip replacement has said that they wished that they had not waited so long to do it. I hope it works that way for you, too.
Yes, absolutely no regrets! Recovery has been much quicker than expected but I still have dr imposed restrictions. Trying not to screw that up!!
Old January 27th, 2021, 01:31 PM

My mother had a hip replaced a few years ago after an icy driveway said so. Now one of her legs is slightly longer than the other, she's really good at walking in circles!

Hopefully you don't have similar issues.
Old January 27th, 2021, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Nick
My mother had a hip replaced a few years ago after an icy driveway said so. Now one of her legs is slightly longer than the other, she's really good at walking in circles!

Hopefully you don't have similar issues.
You know I’ve heard that before. All I can say is the dr I went to sits on the board of one of the most prestiges hospitals in central Florida. It pays to go the best for sure.
Old January 28th, 2021, 05:42 AM
Out of Line, Everytime😉

Originally Posted by cutlassefi
You know I’ve heard that before. All I can say is the dr I went to sits on the board of one of the most prestiges hospitals in central Florida. It pays to go the best for sure.
It sure does, not all Doctors are created equal. We have good and bad up here as well. I have the inside track on who to go with and who to avoid if I need a procedure done, thanks to my Wife. Sounds like you chose well and I am glad the recovery is speedy. I can hardly wait to see the results!