Oddessy batterys

Search this Thread

Old April 7th, 2015, 08:15 PM
Chevy budget Olds powered

Oddessy batterys

Ok so i got new battery's for my car and my dad's . decided to go with odyssey's pcm925 . For his car its easy as im using top post adapters with bolts running through them just like the 20 dollar adapters they sell but i made my own and save some coin and time. Im not that cheap but i dont have much time. Any who they come with an m6 thread and instead of using an adapter on mine which cost more since i need the side post adapters im considering running an eyelet for the battery cable with the bolts holding it down. I know many modern cars run terminals like this im just curious if anyone else has used this battery with an eyelet with to the terminal or if there will be any issues. I personally see more issues with an adapter but thats just me.

Old April 8th, 2015, 02:21 PM

You mean to use this on cables then connecting bolt to the battery? Many makes powerbrackets for battery terminals too, then they can connect many cable terminals on same line. Specially car stereo guys. Odyssey is good batterys

Last edited by Oldsragger; April 8th, 2015 at 02:27 PM.
Old April 8th, 2015, 05:34 PM
Chevy budget Olds powered

Thats the same set up im gonna do as the one you pictured for battery cables . I did do some research and many guys have ran it just like you pictured.
Old April 8th, 2015, 11:39 PM

should not be a problem as long the terminal/positive side can hit the chassie without protecting rubber :P