68 98/B-body parts, plus Bucket Seats

Search this Thread

Old April 28th, 2018, 08:22 AM

68 98/B-body parts, plus Bucket Seats

Will be driving from Minnesota to Boston in a couple weeks so shipping the bigger stuff could be avoided if we can meet along the way.

Found - No longer looking Bucket Seats 1968- Minimal rust is important. Any clean pair considered. Ideal pair would be black, headrests, and reclining riders side. Plan on reupholstering.

Front Right Fender, 88/98 - The version for cornering lights. Must be rust (pits) free and dent free. Car is from Phoenix and the current fender has a crease and some putty. Would like a nicer one before repainting.

Window, drivers door, convertible, 88/98, (different from hardtop), soft-ray

Seat Track Mounts for Buckets - Have the strato bench now but would like to switch to buckets. Need the inner track mounts. Believe they can come from a Riviera?

Convertible Boot Mounting Strip, 88/98 - The trim strip with the slot to slide the leading edge of the boot into. This strip mounts across the top of the back seat. Would like the mounting screws too.

Cruise Control Parts, 88/98 - Mainly the linkages for under the hood. Missing the correct bracket for the firewall and suspect the other parts I have may not be correct. Wouldn't mind having other spare parts for the system.

Black Kick Panels for Non-air 88/98

Power Lock parts, 98 - Have the actuators and mounting plates for the switches but missing the rest of the system. Interested in an entire system or parts.

Rear Sway Bar OEM 88/98 (I know I'm dreaming) and the matching oversize front one.

A-pillar Padded Vinyl Trim, 88/98 Convertible Only - Mine are sun baked and cracking. Looking for a nice soft set of black ones.

Disc Brakes, 88/98 - Have a set but do not want to install without a spare set. Not interested in heavily rusted parts.

Rear Bumper, 98 - Excellent or NOS

Found - No longer looking Rear Seat Springs, Convertible, 88/98 - Especially the seat back. Must be very clean.

Wood Grain Overlay for Dash When Equipped with Cruise and Air , 88/98

Black Door and Rear Seat Panels, 68 98 Convertible - Must be excellent condition (dreaming again).

Please send me a PM with what you have and price.

Last edited by Mark in MN; May 7th, 2018 at 10:14 AM.