Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

THE 2008 Olds Fall Nationals racing DVD is DONE!

Search this Thread

Old October 10th, 2008, 04:13 PM
I bleed Oldsmobile

THE 2008 Olds Fall Nationals racing DVD is DONE!

THE 2008 Olds Fall Nationals DVD is DONE!
Now not only do you get the 2008 Olds Fall Nationals final rounds on this DVD You get 22 diffrent video's and 2 HOURS of ALL OLDS ACTION ON ONE DVD!
You get the follow video's on this DVD
Time runs & Quick 16 Qualifiers
The Ram Rods take a pass in vintage black and white motif
Quick 16 Final rounds
Video montage of the Rotten Brothers Saturday night cook out!
Byron Dragway Oldsmobile in the pits drive thru
ALL of Sundays Elimanation rounds
Teaser video of a couple quick Olds
A video of ALL of my pictures taken at the event!
A video of Oldsmobiles taking passes from the top end of the track
The wheel yanking Rocket Racing 65 442 tribuite video.
Youtube.com Video of Crashes, Wrecks and Mayhem video.
2005 Mondello National race,The last race Mondello hosted.....
3 diffrent DIE HARD OLDS videos!
Russel Hunt goes 6.59@205MPH video!
A montage of some ROP/OP guys racing......
And last but not least,A copy of the YOUTUBE.com banned USA BIKINI TRIBUT VIDEO! Please dont look if your offended easily,Its SFW but pulled from youtube.com............
PAYMENT INFO
Since I dont want to deal with any problems arising from the sale of this DVD it is being offered FREE,YEP FREE!
Shipping & Handling is $10.00 to your door 1st class mail................A portion of the extra money from the sale of these DVD's will be donated back to the event planners( Milan & Nick) for the 2008 event , Iam hoping to raise enough $$$$ to sponser the Saturday night BBQ or help with the trophys for whatever classes.............These are in LIMITED supply so first come first serve.
Please if you want one of these DVD's just send $10 Paypal payment or email me @ BIGJP455@msn.com my PM box gets filled so fast I miss alot of them...........If you would like a snail mail address please EMAIL also.
PAYPAL address: BIGJP455@msn.com make sure to put OLDS DVD & how many you want in the title line and I will get it out to you ASAP.
As you can see I have put some thought into this with the nifty packaging and stuff ,In some cases the DVD wont play on some DVD players since its a home made type DVD if these is the case you will be reimbursed or it more than likely WILL play on your computer with no problems,I have tried EVERYONE of the DVDs I make on my computer and home DVD player and they work great before they leave my house..............Any problems please email me which is on the box also.........
After you recieve your DVD Please leave feedback on this thread,This will let people know if it is good or not so good! Thanks for looking!.........................Jerr
The first DVD is $10 Shipping and handling if you order 2 the total will be $18 S&H if you want to order 3 send $25 S&H over! Over the pond shipping is avaible but please email before paypaling funds......
REMEMBER THE DVD IS FREE! SHIPPING AND HANDLING IS $10.00!!!!!!!!