Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1966 Starfire rear seat cushions/other parts for sale!

Search this Thread

Old December 17th, 2013, 12:22 PM

Exclamation 1966 Starfire rear seat cushions/other parts for sale!

I have a beautiful set of rear seat cushions, vinyl, in off-white, that came from a 1966 Starfire coupe. They are in excellent condition, and need only to be cleaned up from long storage in my garage. Asking $150. or B/O.

Parts are located near Albany, NY 12143; prefer not to ship the seats!

I do not believe the top rear seat cushion has a speaker installed for the radio, but I will have to check on that!?? Also have a nice 1966 Starfire black glovebox door with lock and emblems ($40.00), if anybody needs one! And a bent 1966 Starfire grille (B/O).....that probably could be straightened, but I don't need it anymore! These are probably very rare today; not too many Starfires survived the hollocaust....!

I also have a Quadrajet carb (7026250, orange tag) from the same car, if somebody can verify the correct Rochester numbers??? Carb is $100. or B/O. Shipping will be extra, at actual cost!

Last edited by R-body_mopar; December 17th, 2013 at 07:56 PM.
Old December 27th, 2013, 10:49 AM

Question

Do we have any Starfire owners out there??? Make a reasonable offer.....
Old December 29th, 2013, 05:37 PM

I am looking at a cheap 63 on Tuesday. I will let you know.
Old August 19th, 2014, 08:45 AM

Exclamation Bump....still available, make an offer!

Originally Posted by R-body_mopar
I have a beautiful set of rear seat cushions, vinyl, in off-white, that came from a 1966 Starfire coupe. They are in excellent condition, and need only to be cleaned up from long storage in my garage. Asking $150. or B/O.

I do not believe the top rear seat cushion has a speaker installed for the radio, but I will have to check on that!?? Also have a nice 1966 Starfire black glovebox door with lock and emblems ($40.00), if anybody needs one! And a bent 1966 Starfire grille (B/O).....that probably could be straightened, but I don't need it anymore! These are probably very rare today; not too many Starfires survived the hollocaust....!

I also have a Quadrajet carb (7026250, orange tag) from the same car, if somebody can verify the correct Rochester numbers??? Carb is $100. or B/O. Shipping will be extra, at actual cost!
Old January 23rd, 2015, 05:35 AM

Exclamation

Shipping will be extra, at actual cost!

Somebody out there MUST have a 1966 Starfire with white interior; the rear seat is NOT a junkyard item, as it has been in dry storage indoors for 40 years or more, and looks new!
Old May 8th, 2015, 04:00 PM

Thread old as dirt

Do we have any Starfire owners out there??? Make a reasonable offer.....
I'm bringing mine home in a couple weeks. The "eyebrow" is busted on the right front park/turn lens and the trunk lock cover is broken off as apparently most are these days. There are a few other things; turn signal **** is crapped out, steering wheel will be replaced. The right front fender tried to destroy something in a past life and apparently lost but I'm going to bang on that until it's straight or until it can't be repaired. There's a black rat snake in the driver's door but I'll deal with her in a couple weeks if she's still in there when I pick it up.
Old December 19th, 2015, 11:53 AM

Exclamation Bump back to top!

Still have these parts....carb has been sold! Rear seat is excellent, and I bet somebody needs one! Lots cheaper than having one reupholstered! (And totally original, too!)