Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

70 Cutlass 2 dr Frame, rearend and some suspension parts FS/FT

Search this Thread

Old March 25th, 2019, 06:25 PM

72 Cutlass 2 dr Frame, rearend and some suspension parts FS/FT

CORRECTION: I looked at the cowl tag and this is a 1972 Cutlass 2 door, not a 1970 as I was told by the seller I bought it from.

I have just purchased a parts car that has mostly been stripped for the brake system. Once I'm done getting the brakes off of it I would like to sell the frame and what is left of the suspension, and rear end, etc. The person I bought it from said the frame has no rust on it, but I have to get under it myself to make that claim. It currently still has the trunk floor pan and some of the cockpit floor pan but the trunk pan is already spoken for and once I get that off of it I will post pictures. I would like to sell the whole thing as one sale and am asking $500 USD, but would consider parting it out if I can make it all go away faster that way as I don't have room to store it long once I get what I want off of it, and it will impede my work on my 67 442 resto project. I would consider trades for some 67 442 parts but would have to discuss what you have and whether that fits with my build so I don't know if that is likely to work or not. I'm located in Aurora, CO. 80013 and would work with someone to ship if necessary, but would rather you arrange shipping with the carrier of your choice. It is currently sitting on my trailer and I plan to take the brakes off with it still on the trailer so I could deliver it locally or to a local shipper if needed to make it easier.

Pics to follow as soon as I can get to it.

Thanks,
Jack

Last edited by NiceOld(s)Car; April 7th, 2019 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Learned that the frame is a 72 (per the cowl tag) not a 70 as I was told by the seller I got it from.
Old April 7th, 2019, 10:09 AM

Reduced price to $500. I need this gone so I can have room to work on my car. If it doesn't sell, I'll have to weigh it out for scrap iron and I'd hate to do that.