Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

"Oldsmobile 4-Spoke Tan Sport Steering Wheel Complete Kit" - FOR SALE...

Search this Thread

Old April 28th, 2019, 05:26 PM
Pat

Smile "Oldsmobile 4-Spoke Tan Sport Steering Wheel Complete Kit" - FOR SALE...

Very Rare and hard to find Oldsmobile 4-Spoke Tan Sport Steering Wheel Complete Kit - Includes Tan 4-Spoke Sport Steering Wheel, Oldsmobile Rocket Tan Steering Wheel Horn Button in perfect condition with no cracks, Steering Wheel Hub painted a Metallic Dark Brown Color, but I will include a new can of the correct factory camel tan saddle color paint to re-paint the hub if desired, all 6 Screws to mount the steering wheel as well as the 3 Screws and Horn Contact Pad that bolts in between the horn button and steering wheel hub and last a New Horn Contact Kit with the Plastic Holder Piece, Spring and Contact. Extra nice Original Oldsmobile 4-Spoke Sport Steering Wheel. This came from a Starfire GT, and is the smaller diameter steering wheel. The set-up is 100% complete, very clean and in very good condition. Fits all the 1968-1988 Cutlass - 442 - Other Oldsmobile Cars. It would look nice in any car that has a brown or tan interior.

$399.99 obo including Free Shipping.

Old May 1st, 2019, 04:49 PM

"Oldsmobile 4-Spoke Tan Sport Steering Wheel Complete Kit"

PM sent.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 10:31 AM
Pat

"SOLD"!

Thanks again docsteen!
Old March 5th, 2020, 10:55 AM

Hello, new to site & Need Steering wheel

Hi,
I'm Robert & I came upon your thread with vendor / user name while generally searching internet for a steering wheel for a 1972 Cutlass Supreme Convertible
I just recently acquired the vehicle & though the car is in great shape as is, it needs a few components & repairs to be in condition I want .
While searching for a steering wheel I came across a posting by you that had 2 different steering wheels listed, - a "factory" wheel that indeed looked exactly as whats on the car now w/ the big padded "wing" horn in the center, & a 4spoke wheel that I presume was either optional equipment, or on another car such as a 442?
Both wheels were Brown color

Can you help me w.a replacement steering wheel? Are the wheels I saw available? I don't know how site works yet, as only joined 5minutes ago to reach you, yet it appeared to me that you had noted 'SOLD" on the "original" padded wing horn model that is in my car. Am I wrong? Is it still available?
Will the 4sppoke wheel I see now, in Brown as well fit on my car?

Appreciate all help your willing to give as this is my 1st "antique or classic" car, where I have to find new sites like this & great sources for parts / knowledge from people like you, & w/ the Oldsmobile logo, I felt you could / would help.

Thank You.........Robert 703 868 1669
I look forward to hearing from you
Old March 5th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by rlpj01

Appreciate all help your willing to give as this is my 1st "antique or classic" car, where I have to find new sites like this & great sources for parts / knowledge from people like you, & w/ the Oldsmobile logo, I felt you could / would help.

Thank You.........Robert 703 868 1669
I look forward to hearing from you
Robert,

Welcome. Be aware that the four spoke wheel used on the 1970-77 Cutlass and 442 models were only made in black and those are available as reproductions. The wheel in this thread is the smaller version used in the 1975-80 Olds Starfire. Those were made in colors other than black but are not reproduced. Any one you see is a used factory original. Good luck in your search.
Old March 5th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Pat

As Joe stated above that is your biggest difference in these steering wheels, I had 4 different steering wheels on this forum for sale as well as on eBay Motors, but they have all been sold.

Your best bet is to search this forum, search eBay Motors or contact Bill on here, he goes by BeenThere, he always has amazing items for sale and many of them are NOS Steering Wheels if not very nice take offs.

Welcome to the forum and good luck!

Old March 5th, 2020, 06:16 PM

And to think I paid $5 for them years ago at Pick N Pull. No more
Gerald
Old May 24th, 2024, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by patshotrods
Very Rare and hard to find Oldsmobile 4-Spoke Tan Sport Steering Wheel Complete Kit - Includes Tan 4-Spoke Sport Steering Wheel, Oldsmobile Rocket Tan Steering Wheel Horn Button in perfect condition with no cracks, Steering Wheel Hub painted a Metallic Dark Brown Color, but I will include a new can of the correct factory camel tan saddle color paint to re-paint the hub if desired, all 6 Screws to mount the steering wheel as well as the 3 Screws and Horn Contact Pad that bolts in between the horn button and steering wheel hub and last a New Horn Contact Kit with the Plastic Holder Piece, Spring and Contact. Extra nice Original Oldsmobile 4-Spoke Sport Steering Wheel. This came from a Starfire GT, and is the smaller diameter steering wheel. The set-up is 100% complete, very clean and in very good condition. Fits all the 1968-1988 Cutlass - 442 - Other Oldsmobile Cars. It would look nice in any car that has a brown or tan interior.

$399.99 obo including Free Shipping.

Is this Steering wheel still available? I may be to late, but it's the color I'm looking for. Thanks
Old May 24th, 2024, 01:25 PM

lbear2@yahoo.com for this wheel