Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

70-72 Cutlass AM radio with knobs...harness plug..nuts..78xxx mile orig

Old July 13th, 2016, 07:49 PM

70-72 Cutlass AM radio with *****...harness plug..nuts..78xxx mile orig

US address...paypal only..complete in 24 hrs after confirmation or i move on

I cant do checks or m/o's i travel for work and just doesnt work..i take the stuff with me and ship on the road..done ot for a decade works and keeps people happy

Out of a 71 Cutlass ragtop with 78xxx orig miles, the car was updated to a new factory appearing stereo...

it looks it too...nice chrome on the ***** and dials..the face is as good as ive ever seen one...just fantastic..even the push buttons are above average..its just a great radio..and i saw it play in the car before my buddy removed it..

i begged him to send it in and use the hidden stuff on it..but he wanted a chinese stereo..and thats what he got...

if i where to complain about anything..it would be the needle is faded..and you can fix that with some Testors day-glo orange..take the face off and paint it..its easy..

NO FLUFF and buff here...i wiped it off with a micro fiber cloth thats it..some cleaning and detail..and its going to be exceptional..its been out of the car for about a year and a half..and is sold as-is...i just cant warranty 30+ year old electronics..

$75 PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING..A TRUE SURVIVOR GRADE ABOVE AVERAGE RADIO...shoot..i get $40 for ***** this nice..see pics..all is included

Last edited by marxjunk; July 14th, 2016 at 06:26 PM.