Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

'69-72 GM Abody Convert Stnlss Apillar W/Strip Channels - RESTORED - NICE

Search this Thread

Old August 29th, 2020, 02:44 PM

'69-72 GM Abody Convert Stnlss Apillar W/Strip Channels - RESTORED - NICE

EDIT/ADD: Sale Pending

Here's a pair of super nice '69-72 GM Abody Convertible stainless A-pillar weatherstrip channels - fully restored and ready to install:

>Started out as nice clean parts with the typical light scratching on the outer stainless strip - sanded/buffed/polished (multiple steps) to a super bright finish

>Weatherstrip "clips" (one on each channel) were removed and refinished with the satin black thick coating over most of the clip. Now riveted back into place

>Two pieces of new foam sealing strip (sticky on one side) included with the channels (will include both.....only one shown in the pics)

>One small "chip" on the face of one channel - very small and not very obvious unless you're looking close (see pic)

NOTE: These can be wrapped/padded up well and shipped with one of my Gas Tank Pads (see link at the bottom of my posting) - save on shipping and I would have a little room on the price on these channels if one of my Gas Tank Pads is purchased at the same time.....can discuss via PM's.

$120 + shipping for the set. PM for payment options. Lots of time and detailed work involved in getting them to this finish/look.

Last edited by 70Post; August 29th, 2020 at 08:22 PM.
Old September 13th, 2020, 03:12 PM

patton are these still available
Old September 14th, 2020, 09:25 AM

No - already sold. I can possibly source another pair to restore if you are in need of some. Send a PM if you have further questions and thanks for checking.