Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

66 Olds 442/F85/Cutlass Restored instrument panel

Search this Thread

Old September 19th, 2019, 08:45 AM

66 Olds 442/F85/Cutlass Restored instrument panel

I am offering up this 66 Olds 442/F85/Cutlass restored instrument panel. For the past few years I have been researching and testing how to restore these panels correctly. This is show quality! I have done many of these over the past year and am very happy with the show quality of these. The chrome is vacuumed on aluminum and the rest is painted the correct colors as you can see. I am selling some I have already done and I am also offering this service for your dash instrument panel as long as it is of restorable condition. I can do this on an exchange basis sometimes and other times will do the one you have. Also if you want yours to be the one restored I am glad to do that for you. It takes about 8 weeks to complete from the time I receive your dash instrument panel.
I have taken the time to do a detailed picture tutorial on how to remove these from your car. This is for 66 and 67 cars. It can be seen on my facebook page for "Olds Parts and More" I will be adding another tutorial soon on 67 tic tac toc instrument panels soon. Removal from the car is the same for either except for a few extra wires.
This service is available now and from time to time I will have some in stock and ready to ship. Other times there will be a wait of up to 8 weeks to get one done. As of today I have a 66 dash instrument panel done and ready to ship. The 67 in the pictures and the 67 tic tac toc has also been sold. I do not have any 67 tic tac toc dashes for sale at this time. These are very few and far between.

I have owned over 80 Oldsmobile cars and have restored about 20 of them. I am constantly restoring, locating, buying and selling and even parting out these cars. I have over 40 years experience with these cars and would be happy to help if I can with any issues you might have. I do not know it all. I just know much about these.

A instrument panel is sold triple bubble wrapped boxed and insured, to the continental USA for $1450 with no core. If you have a core contact me directly with pictures and details of any issues it has. The value of the core can vary depending on it's condition. Also if changing from column to floor shift and visa versa will effect cost.

If you want your panel done I can advise you on the best way to package for shipping and I would be happy to help with any questions you might have.

If you have questions please feel free to email direct (emailing here is not the best as it is forwarded and can take time to do that) Calls are also welcome, I am in Oregon so west coast time please be respectful of that. 8 am to 8 pm is best I will answer if not involved in something else but leave a message and I will get back to you.

Thanks
Larry Moyer
Olds Parts and More

Redmond, Oregon
541-815-4363
lemoldsnut@aol.com