How many of you have an Omega?? - ClassicOldsmobile.com


Other Oldsmobiles Anything not listed above, such as F-85 (1961-1963), Firenza (1982-1988), Starfire (1961-66 and 1975-80), Omega, etc.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 5th, 2008, 06:05 PM   #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
angee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9
How many of you have an Omega??

Just curious. New user here. My S/O and I just got a 73 Omega (rescued is more like it) and it is currently stripped down, has been TOOTHBRUSHED clean (yes, I'm serious about the toothbrush), been wire brushed, painted back to gold and is waiting for gaskets and timing chain to get here tomorrow. Carb rebuild on the way as well, as we want to get her on the road and run her until we get the new motor and tranny together for next season. No running her in the winter here anyway, so we'll take that time to put in the goodies. I hadn't seen an Omega in over two decades when I saw this one on CL, and it doesn't seem like there's very many left around. Thus, one of the reasons we got her. I've done the Olds 98, Cutlass Supreme 2 and 4 door so this is something a little different. Of course, this is HIS baby...I'm just gonna get dirty helping him with it. (and driving it!!)

Cheers!
Ang
angee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2008, 06:21 PM   #2  
Registered User
 
74 Omega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 361
I agree, not too many left. The best part is every show or cruise night, I am the only Omega.

On the flip side it is damn hard to find parts.

This winter, I plan on getting into the motor. I have done the gears, and transmision, body has been done before I got the car.

Still looking for the camper package. This would be different at some cruise nights.
74 Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2008, 06:54 PM   #3  
Just an Olds Guy
 
Allan R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB. And "I am Can 'eh' jun - eh"
Posts: 22,514
Weren't the 73 Nova and Omega pretty compatible for body parts? If I remember right, the major changes were interior trim, and front end styling? Does this sound right to you?
The only Omega I owned was in 1981. It was an Omega Brougham. White 4 door with burgandy interior-fully loaded. Great little X body car. Back then I changed cars almost more than I changed clothes so I only kept it for a year. (Oh to be young and financially foolish again....)_

I do remember the 73 models, but like you say they weren't as popular a seller. If I was given the choice between Omega and Nova back then?? hmmmm, Nova was cheaper, but Omega was classier. Yup that would be my choice. Olds would win every time.

Any chance you could find the specs for the camper option and have an upholstery shop do up the order? It would sure be a conversation starter on cruise night.
Allan R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2008, 06:06 AM   #4  
Registered User
 
74 Omega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan R View Post
Weren't the 73 Nova and Omega pretty compatible for body parts? If I remember right, the major changes were interior trim, and front end styling? Does this sound right to you?
As far as I can tell that is correct. My 74 is different from most, for example, I have been looking for a front blinker/marker light.

It was only made for the 74 Omega, Nova's, Apollo's and Ventura's do not match the Omega. 73 and 75 are different from the 74. Most of the time, if I cannot get the part for an Omega, I will check Nova parts
The worst is being a hatchback, even looking for Nova Hatchback parts is impossible; rear carpet,(the best anyone will do is sell me extra carpet and an edging and I will have to find someone to sew it for me) hatch supports, the little rubber boots around the supports, etc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Omega 038.jpg (80.0 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg Omega 039.jpg (83.3 KB, 57 views)
74 Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2008, 06:12 AM   #5  
Moderator
 
Olds64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 10,276
Those are cool!
Olds64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:18 PM   #6  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
angee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9
The rear marker lights are different from the nova, but the skins are interchangeable with slight modding. We are missing the dipstick, and can't seem to locate one. Checking JC Whitney in the morning. Had to order the timing chain from Advance, and the gasket sets from Summit Racing. Engine has been cleaned, stripped and repainted, block is back in the car and we are waiting on finding the dip to complete the reassembly. We painted the engine back to the gold color it was when we got it. This car was originally yellow...odd color. It's going to get painted matte black with gloss accents.
Can't wait to get her back running!
angee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2008, 06:35 PM   #7  
I am "74omega" NO SPACE
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Stockton California
Posts: 56
I have one, Its a 1974 hatchback. It has buckets,console shift,a/c, 350 v-8.It is Yellow with black "Hurst" style striping on the side and black interior. Its a *numbers matching* car, as if it matters lol.

I have done very little so far to it. I bought a new edelbrock intake manifold and a Holley double pumper 650, De smogged it, Put true dual exhaust with 2.5" pipe.I also Installed gauges and a tach. I have #5 heads that have been rebuilt for it also..

My plans are to drive it daily how it is and source another 74 under 350 block and build the bottom end, put the #5 heads on, get the stupid expensive hooker headers & Posi rear with 3.40's gearing ..

I want to keep the Olds motor .. My wish is a good streetable low 13 second omega..

I need the Taillight/trim (the passenger) 74_omega lkinked me to E-bay ones but I was on vacation lol.. So if you find one let me know..
74omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2008, 03:04 PM   #9  
Registered User
 
mike's88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: brookfield, ill
Posts: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by 74 Omega View Post
I agree, not too many left. The best part is every show or cruise night, I am the only Omega.

On the flip side it is damn hard to find parts.

This winter, I plan on getting into the motor. I have done the gears, and transmision, body has been done before I got the car.

Still looking for the camper package. This would be different at some cruise nights.
Ask and ye shall recieve http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1974-...1%7C240%3A1318 If anyone knows Dave offsite, relay this to him asap. Thanks.
mike's88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2008, 04:32 PM   #10  
Registered User
 
74 Omega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 361
Thanks
I have made contact...
74 Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2008, 06:56 PM   #11  
Registered User
 
74 Omega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 361
Thanks Mike's88, I am now the proud owner of an OLDS MINI CAMPER
74 Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2008, 04:59 AM   #12  
Administrator
 
Oldsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Red Oak Texas
Posts: 8,893
Cool
Oldsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2008, 08:19 AM   #13  
69CuttyS
 
KeithA0000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa Canada
Posts: 193
Isn't it great when a plan comes together like that!
Now you gotta show us the thing installed in your Olds!
KeithA0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 03:47 PM   #14  
Registered User
 
mike's88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: brookfield, ill
Posts: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by 74 Omega View Post
Thanks Mike's88, I am now the proud owner of an OLDS MINI CAMPER
Dave you're welcome. Funny, when you posted the pic. of that option, for curiosity sake, went to the bay of e. Did a search and there it was. Glad you got it.
mike's88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 05:10 PM   #15  
Registered User
 
lowdynamo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 50
That is awesome!! I wish cool stuff like that was still made, nooooo everybody wants tv's instead
lowdynamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2009, 08:39 PM   #16  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1
How about some Pics of you guys 73-74 Omegas?
74NovaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2009, 09:25 PM   #17  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by 74NovaSS View Post
How about some Pics of you guys 73-74 Omegas?

He is a pic of my 73 i just got it about a week and a half ago the car is rust free and in great shape to restore it the interior is the worst part but im not worried about it needs some slight body work behind the driver door but thats it and it runs like a champ right now too. It has the olds 350 rocket engine in it so i am going to use that engine but upgrade it




Last edited by 1973oldsomega; January 18th, 2009 at 09:28 PM.
1973oldsomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2009, 05:57 PM   #18  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 82
I guess the omega's aren't that popular huh!!!! Oh well i love mine and i can not wait to get it fully restored.
1973oldsomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2009, 06:43 PM   #19  
Registered User
 
74 Omega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 361
74 Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2009, 04:44 AM   #20  
Administrator
 
Oldsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Red Oak Texas
Posts: 8,893
I like that little white Omega. Very nice. I just missed it earlier. Owned an Omega for a while but it was a little newer and had those huge bumpers. Didn't like those, also, it had a chevy straight six in it.
Oldsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2009, 04:47 AM   #21  
Administrator
 
Oldsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Red Oak Texas
Posts: 8,893
here is a picture of it. It was pretty nice but the front end was a little loose and the engine was anemic. I never rebuilt anything on it, just drove the crap out of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 76_Omega_1.JPG (77.2 KB, 108 views)
Oldsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2009, 08:38 PM   #22  
Just an Olds Guy
 
Allan R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB. And "I am Can 'eh' jun - eh"
Posts: 22,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1973oldsomega View Post
He is a pic of my 73 i just got it about a week and a half ago the car is rust free and in great shape to restore it the interior is the worst part but im not worried about it needs some slight body work behind the driver door but thats it and it runs like a champ right now too. It has the olds 350 rocket engine in it so i am going to use that engine but upgrade it

No doubt about it, you've got a nice looking car there. It's funny (probably only to me) that when these cars were new, I was only 16 and although I was a dyed in the wool Olds fan (Dad beat that into me, and it stuck) I couldn't help but think (to myself) that these cars were nothing more than Nova knock offs. Naturally, I was driving a "real" Olds at the time: a 72 Cutlass S with probably exactly the same drive train as yours. Only the Omega might have had some "pollution control" crap mine didn't. Well, Nova was a popular car back then, and that was also the start of the gas crunch. OMG it was about close to 40 cents a GALLON and going up in spurts of 2-5 cents at a time. Guess that's why Nova's, Apollos, Venturas and Omegas had a good following. You could still get V8 power (read: performance) in lighter smaller car.

I really like your Omega in white. But, it's hard for me not to remember where the body design came from.

Congrats on your new Olds. I'm sure you'll do it proud. Looking forward to more pics of any upgrades you do to the interior.
Allan R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2009, 12:54 PM   #23  
"I reckon so!"
 
RATCHETMASTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Mountain West
Posts: 345
Let me see if I can attach a pic of my 78 omega SX that I sold this summer. .

The last one of it on the trailer was when I had it at my dads house for a few weeks.



Attached Images
File Type: jpg OLDS AND ELCO.JPG (70.3 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg CAMARO AND OLDS CONVERT.JPG (68.0 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg SX omega close up.jpg (21.8 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg Omega SX inside.jpg (40.7 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg Omega SX at dads house.jpg (53.5 KB, 151 views)

Last edited by RATCHETMASTER; January 26th, 2009 at 01:04 PM.
RATCHETMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2009, 09:04 PM   #24  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan R View Post
No doubt about it, you've got a nice looking car there. It's funny (probably only to me) that when these cars were new, I was only 16 and although I was a dyed in the wool Olds fan (Dad beat that into me, and it stuck) I couldn't help but think (to myself) that these cars were nothing more than Nova knock offs. Naturally, I was driving a "real" Olds at the time: a 72 Cutlass S with probably exactly the same drive train as yours. Only the Omega might have had some "pollution control" crap mine didn't. Well, Nova was a popular car back then, and that was also the start of the gas crunch. OMG it was about close to 40 cents a GALLON and going up in spurts of 2-5 cents at a time. Guess that's why Nova's, Apollos, Venturas and Omegas had a good following. You could still get V8 power (read: performance) in lighter smaller car.

I really like your Omega in white. But, it's hard for me not to remember where the body design came from.

Congrats on your new Olds. I'm sure you'll do it proud. Looking forward to more pics of any upgrades you do to the interior.

Thanks for the compliments and i will keep you all posted on the progress. I have gutted the interior and pulled the engine and from the looks of it my drive train is a Rocket 350 with a turbo 400 trans should work well for the rebuild and upgrades.
1973oldsomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2009, 07:34 PM   #25  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan R View Post
No doubt about it, you've got a nice looking car there. It's funny (probably only to me) that when these cars were new, I was only 16 and although I was a dyed in the wool Olds fan (Dad beat that into me, and it stuck) I couldn't help but think (to myself) that these cars were nothing more than Nova knock offs. Naturally, I was driving a "real" Olds at the time: a 72 Cutlass S with probably exactly the same drive train as yours. Only the Omega might have had some "pollution control" crap mine didn't. Well, Nova was a popular car back then, and that was also the start of the gas crunch. OMG it was about close to 40 cents a GALLON and going up in spurts of 2-5 cents at a time. Guess that's why Nova's, Apollos, Venturas and Omegas had a good following. You could still get V8 power (read: performance) in lighter smaller car.

I really like your Omega in white. But, it's hard for me not to remember where the body design came from.

Congrats on your new Olds. I'm sure you'll do it proud. Looking forward to more pics of any upgrades you do to the interior.

lol well when my Omega came out i was -11 since i wasnt born until 1984 and i am only 24 years old. My dad is a chevy man he has a 1978 Camaro that him and i fully restored and has won a good amount of show with. I originally wanted a Nova but when i seen the Omega i knew that is the car i wanted to restore i love the front end it looks way better then the Nova's front clip. but rebuilding the engine is not going to be cheap its going to be 1800 dollars just for the heads on it here are some pics of the drive train i really want to know exactly what i am working with my dad said that it is the rocket with a 400 trans and i trust him as he has been dealing with cars for well over 20 years but just would like to clarify with the olds guys.
1973oldsomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2009, 07:50 PM   #26  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Delmar, NY
Posts: 261
I think it is a Turbo 350 transmission?
oldsconv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2009, 06:45 AM   #27  
"I reckon so!"
 
RATCHETMASTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Mountain West
Posts: 345
Yes, turbo 350. A good trans.

No problems with this one . . . lighter, and plenty strong for a small block.

Why soo much for the head work?? $1800??? Are they dipping them into gold?
RATCHETMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2009, 07:15 AM   #28  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by RATCHETMASTER View Post
Yes, turbo 350. A good trans.

No problems with this one . . . lighter, and plenty strong for a small block.

Why soo much for the head work?? $1800??? Are they dipping them into gold?

Ok so the trans is a turbo 350 no big deal but am i working with the rocket engine i really think that i am but i would just like some clarification from the olds guys who know their stuff. The heads i want to get are the edlebrock performer rpm heads they are brand new that is why they would be so expensive.
1973oldsomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2009, 09:28 AM   #29  
"I reckon so!"
 
RATCHETMASTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Mountain West
Posts: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1973oldsomega View Post
Ok so the trans is a turbo 350 no big deal but am i working with the rocket engine i really think that i am but i would just like some clarification from the olds guys who know their stuff. The heads i want to get are the edlebrock performer rpm heads they are brand new that is why they would be so expensive.

OOPS . . . those heads are expensive but very good!!

I misunderstood what you were saying . . . I thought you meant to rebuild the heads. I figured you were having some major porting done to them or something.

Your Omega is going to make a great car!!

I don't know if your funds are unlimited or not, but I would consider putting the $1800 into some great wheels and tires or part of a paint job, etc. you can get your entire motor back together for around $1500 and it will still run like a champ!!
RATCHETMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2009, 04:04 PM   #30  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by RATCHETMASTER View Post
OOPS . . . those heads are expensive but very good!!

I misunderstood what you were saying . . . I thought you meant to rebuild the heads. I figured you were having some major porting done to them or something.

Your Omega is going to make a great car!!

I don't know if your funds are unlimited or not, but I would consider putting the $1800 into some great wheels and tires or part of a paint job, etc. you can get your entire motor back together for around $1500 and it will still run like a champ!!

Yes i am going to go with the classic cragar's with some hoosier tires. I wouldnt say its unlimited but its going to be done over the next couple years i hope. But is the motor a ROCKET that is the question im not yelling i just wanted the ROCKET to stand out i think it is and i hope it is.
1973oldsomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2009, 06:24 PM   #31  
Registered User
 
74 Omega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 361
if it is an olds...its a rocket. there is no olds 350 or other that is not a rocket, it does not mean anything special, just a name it was given...the question should be is it the HO version? I"m not too sure of the vin # for it but ask some one here sure will know...

Last edited by 74 Omega; February 4th, 2009 at 06:26 PM.
74 Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2009, 07:49 PM   #32  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by 74 Omega View Post
if it is an olds...its a rocket. there is no olds 350 or other that is not a rocket, it does not mean anything special, just a name it was given...the question should be is it the HO version? I"m not too sure of the vin # for it but ask some one here sure will know...


Thanks. Where exactly is the vin located on the engine? i just got done separating the engine and trans and put the engine on the stand so i can start to tear it down
1973oldsomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2009, 10:36 PM   #33  
Registered User
 
citcapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rathdrum, Idano
Posts: 9,127
I believe you would be better of with reworked cast iron heads on the 350 rather then the edelbrock heads. They are really designed for the 455. Yes I know they with fit the 350. There are problems, the fuel pump will hit the head on the right side and if you try to file or cut into the head to create clearence you will cut into the water jacket and have to have the head welded. You only have one choice in intake manifolds and is a matching one from edelbrock. There is an earlier post in small blocks that explains all of the problems with this setup. Read through and you will find it. Good luck with your build.
citcapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 08:34 AM   #34  
"I reckon so!"
 
RATCHETMASTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Mountain West
Posts: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by 74 Omega View Post
Thanks Mike's88, I am now the proud owner of an OLDS MINI CAMPER
Dave

The camper kit looks pretty cool!! Think you will us it or just use it for show?

BTW your olds is very nicely done. I love the color. ( I am partial to gold).

Here is a pic of my 72 ss454 when I was puting it back together after paint.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 72 elco paint.jpg (25.6 KB, 65 views)

Last edited by RATCHETMASTER; February 5th, 2009 at 08:43 AM.
RATCHETMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 08:35 PM   #35  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by citcapp View Post
I believe you would be better of with reworked cast iron heads on the 350 rather then the edelbrock heads. They are really designed for the 455. Yes I know they with fit the 350. There are problems, the fuel pump will hit the head on the right side and if you try to file or cut into the head to create clearence you will cut into the water jacket and have to have the head welded. You only have one choice in intake manifolds and is a matching one from edelbrock. There is an earlier post in small blocks that explains all of the problems with this setup. Read through and you will find it. Good luck with your build.


There is a simple fix to this and that will be to put an electric fuel pump on the car with a regulator and get rid of the mechanical fuel pump all together. The electric fuel pump will be better anyways. I can just put a plate on the engine where the mechanical pump was at to block it off.
1973oldsomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2009, 06:33 AM   #36  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Blaine Wa
Posts: 81
I was asked yesterday if I was interested in a 1977 Olds Omega. All original with 260 V8. The car has 68K original miles and owner is asking $1200.00 for it. I was not interested. It is located somewhere in the Seattle area. According the guy who asked me it is in exceptional condition for the age.
yogi442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #37  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1973oldsomega View Post
There is a simple fix to this and that will be to put an electric fuel pump on the car with a regulator and get rid of the mechanical fuel pump all together. The electric fuel pump will be better anyways. I can just put a plate on the engine where the mechanical pump was at to block it off.


So come one guys does this sound like a easy way around the problem with the heads hitting the mech fuel pump? Also where and how would i find out on my engine what year it was built in?
1973oldsomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2009, 11:14 PM   #38  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19
I have a 1975 Olds Omega Salon with the Buick 350-4 it is almost completely original as far as I can tell. I guess these were pretty rare. I love tha car and put it over in the newbie section.
USAMPFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2009, 01:13 PM   #39  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1973oldsomega View Post
There is a simple fix to this and that will be to put an electric fuel pump on the car with a regulator and get rid of the mechanical fuel pump all together. The electric fuel pump will be better anyways. I can just put a plate on the engine where the mechanical pump was at to block it off.


ttt just wanted to see if anyone has had experience with this. Is it possible to just block the fuel pump and put and electric and be able to put the aluminum head and port match them with the intake from edelbrock and everything work fine. It seems like it would to me i dont see any other problems arising putting those heads on rather then they would of hit the mech fuel pump....
1973oldsomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2009, 01:34 PM   #40  
Administrator
 
Oldsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Red Oak Texas
Posts: 8,893
Yes you could use an electric fuel pump and block off the opening for the mechanical fuel pump. Why are you set on using the Edelbrock heads? Stock Oldsmobile heads work great and are cheaper. Unless you plan on racing and want that extra edge I guess.....Are you planning on spending a lot of money on the block too? What kind of camshaft and pistons are you going to use?
Oldsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many made-81 Sport Omega? supercharged024 Other Oldsmobiles 62 June 27th, 2018 08:15 AM
"1979 Olds Delta 88 9 pass. wagon w/many, many spare parts" auto_editor Vista Cruiser & Wagons 1 April 10th, 2011 09:21 AM
Just when you thought you have seen it all lshlsh2 General Discussion 13 September 8th, 2010 10:17 AM
How many of you have/had 88's with a 4bbl Gaz Hog Eighty-Eight 17 April 10th, 2010 03:45 PM
How many 442īs have you destroyed? blukangoo General Discussion 28 January 8th, 2010 03:12 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:34 PM.


© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.