The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

Olds legacy

Search this Thread

Old August 10th, 2018, 05:47 PM

Olds legacy

Hello, I joined this site to post an ad then realized this was a site that my Dad, 67442nut, Ed Skaff, used quite often. Dad was a true Oldsmobile enthusiast for all of his life (I assume he was born that way). My dad was a true warrior, battling pancreatic cancer for nearly 9 years, but he never let it get him down. Unfortunately, it limited what he was able to do with his passion, Oldsmobiles. Dad passed away in March of last year. He left a very extensive collection of mostly late 1960s Cutlass and 442 parts and many cars in various states of restoration. After Dad passed away, my brother wanted to finish restoring at least a couple of his cars but my brother died suddenly in December of last year. I will be posting ads to this site for Dad's cars. There are so many parts and I am not familiar with them. If anyone has any suggestions for me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks. Donna (P.S. I have never posted anything to a forum or posted an ad online before so I apologize in advance for any faux pas or mistakes.)
Old August 10th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Welcome to your Dads Oldsmobile site. Ed was a great guy and we enjoyed his contributions and conversations. My condolences for your losses.
There is a memorial to your Dad on this link Ed Skaff memorial
Old August 10th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Administrator

Welcome to the site Donna. Condolences to you, family and friends, sorry about your dad and brother. Ed was a great guy who really was nuts for 67's. He was a great resource to me and others.

Any help you need placing ads or whatever, don't hesitate to ask.
Old August 10th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Old School Olds

Welcome Donna. Condolences to you and your Family. Hopefully one of our members close to
your location can step up and help you out. Come back and visit soon.