The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

Newbie just sayin HI!

Search this Thread

Old May 7th, 2009, 11:54 AM

Newbie just sayin HI!

Hey all I am new to this forum and it said to make some posts so.......Here is a post!
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:23 PM

Welcome to the site. Not too long ago we were having a big problem with spam. To stop it, we set up the Newbie section where new members can sign on and introduce themselves.

Please tell us about your car[s] and where you’re from in this thread. After you have posted 5 times you will be able to navigate the entire site. We’ve found it better if you will hold off on any specific questions until you are out of the Newbie section. In this way we can keep questions and answers better organized in the appropriate threads instead of the Newbie thread clutter up with various questions that mods have to later move.

When you begin searching threads for information, you will find it helpful if the Header tells what the thread is about. i.e. If you are looking for parts, the header should read something like WTB [Want to buy] 445 widget.

I hope this isn’t too confusing, if you have any questions just post them here and someone will answer them.

Glad to have you on board with us.

Jamesbo
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:29 PM
may the Olds be with you

welcome!!!
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Welcome to the site. Not too long ago we were having a big problem with spam. To stop it, we set up the Newbie section where new members can sign on and introduce themselves.

Please tell us about your car[s] and where you’re from in this thread. After you have posted 5 times you will be able to navigate the entire site. We’ve found it better if you will hold off on any specific questions until you are out of the Newbie section. In this way we can keep questions and answers better organized in the appropriate threads instead of the Newbie thread clutter up with various questions that mods have to later move.

When you begin searching threads for information, you will find it helpful if the Header tells what the thread is about. i.e. If you are looking for parts, the header should read something like WTB [Want to buy] 445 widget.

I hope this isn’t too confusing, if you have any questions just post them here and someone will answer them.

Glad to have you on board with us.

Jamesbo
Well Thank You.
I dont CURRENTLY own and Olds. However in the past I have owned 3. 1972 Vista Cruiser, 1974 Cutlass Salon, and a 1988 Omega!
I do have a set of SSIII wheels I will be posting for sale as soon as I am able to post there!
Thanks again, Dave
Oh and BTW
You "stole" my Lifes Mantra!
The whole growing older thing!
But I spose we all can use it huh?
Peace
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:40 PM

Thanks

Originally Posted by Operation Deltapower
welcome!!!
Just a note thanks for the welcome!
Trying to get my posts in so that I can post a for sale on some NICE SSIII wheels!
Old May 10th, 2009, 09:58 PM
80's Olds Club

salutations from a fellow noob
Old May 11th, 2009, 09:15 AM

Welcome droxie.
Old May 11th, 2009, 10:09 AM

X2 on the newbie welcome. Everyone seems real friendly here.